AND YOU'RE REPLYING TO SLIDE THREADS AS IF THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

Other urls found in this thread:

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eelco_Bosch_van_Rosenthal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WikiLeaks#Leaks
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
uk.businessinsider.com/dnc-seth-rich-wikileaks-politicize-2016-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one is surprised though. Why do you think none of us trust the media? Fact is fiction. Fiction is fact. Up is down. Black is white, etc.

>Hehehe... nothin personal goyim...

Seth Rich tried to fight the corruption he saw in the DNC

look what happened to Seth Rich

do you want to end up like Seth Rich? Just stop thinking and go back to your regularly scheduled news program.

No one gives a shit. He got what he deserved.

this generations JFK

Zip it, Clive.

There are muzzies grooming your tender little white girls in Rotherham.

>Why dont you worry about THAT?

Shit this is legit

Have a bump, faith in kek

Bump

It's over. If the MSM doesn't report it, it didn't happen. They've taken control of the flow of information and now it's just a waiting game.

You forget that a vast majority of the population is emotionally driven and computer illiterate. We're the fringe group.

And people wonder how the Stalin regime could function so well. People just don't care.

well then

S U P E R B U M P

She's going down soon. And Trump along with her. He's going to try and capitalize on it, but he'll say something disastrous in his panic and get booted by the last 3 people who support him at GOP. He's gonna run as independent.

this

Seth Rich was a little faggot leaking private DNC info to the Russians

The little bitch is lucky he only got two bullets in his back.

The only one replying to slide threads are shills. But they're hammering that shit hard.

This is by far not the only damning story today.

Ah fuck

kill yourself, cowardly leaf

Quit stealing my guitar picks, gremlins.

>checks ID
>Cuk

Bait
shill
Mentally Hill

I don't even know anymore

Assange is as good as dead, he'll get droneblasted in less than a month.
Here's a F in advance.

Yeah but Trump LITERALLY called on GUNS to MURDER Hillary Clinton.

bump senpai

Funny, isn't it?

Julian Assange was the hero of the left not even a year ago

Now he is the mortal enemy, MentallyHills are advocating for Obama to drone strike him

>dislikes Russia
>likes Clinton
>hates whistleblowers

Have any spare blue pills you could share? I want to be a deluded good goy too. It's much safer for career prospects and such.

>LITERALLY GUNS MURDER
neat

kill yourself, faggot

fugfugfugfugfug
HJAPPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GGGGGG

I want a verion of this gif in which the nose still sticks out at the end.

This. It's been obvious for years that government control has gotten out of hand. This is all just part of a collapsing, corrupt, unconstitutional government.

we've been conditioned by something called "happening theory"
We no longer react appropriately to situations based on their merit. We simply repeat opinions on threads based on it's memetical content

>CuK

what you need to know about the news anchor is that he's a (((honorary knight)))

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eelco_Bosch_van_Rosenthal

This is the part were they get ya

What was his biggest leak from the past?

>CuK

Kek hath smitten theee!

We've been talking about it since last night. No one is surprised and shills would rather talk about implications from an out of context Trump comment.

Why do you think there are so many slide threads?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WikiLeaks#Leaks

assange is a trump shill and a russian patsy
why would what he says be relevant?

Snitches get stitches. Remember that, boi.

Kept the thread bumped didn't it?

Also it sheds light on the fact that the left has turned on their former hero. They are a vapid bunch of groupthink zombies.
This is why you never argue with them

CTR kikes, summerfags, and treasonous shitposters have made this place into a garbage dump.

If you think the noise can be cancelled out by rationale you're in for a rude surprise.

Assange was thought to be a liberal champion not long ago. Now he's a Trump shill? Ever consider that he's just doing what he thinks is right, with no political bias, as he's always done?

Bump.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
STATE DEPARTMENT CROOKED EMAILS

OP is retard.

Assange didn't SAY anything.
He's playing cute and hinting without saying anything.
Why?
If his source was just assassinated, why wouldn't he just come out and say so?
The guy is dead, it's not like his identity needs protecting now.

No.
This guy was not a source and Assange is just playing a little game on Putin's behalf.

ITT: Easily-manipulated morons.

was he one of your sources then?

that nod - is this a mannerism he commonly does when he is in an interview? I have never seen him nod like that before. I think that's a confirmation.

That's right, the left takes care of itself
We don't need leakers reporting on corruption in our ranks and that is because we are on the right side of history

Soon, Obama will drone strike the Equador embassy and kill Assnage

Bette yet, Mayor Khan can just turn loose the Islamic hoards and burn it down

Either way, Hillary will win and Assange will be silenced

That was about the only reason I replied, m8. Bumping the thread.

That and memes for the meme god.

Shit is fucked

TO THE TOP

Thanks for correcting the record!

Based Fox new reporting live now

Cool story, bro.
Instead of just clearing saying yes or no, Assange is now coyly throwing hints like a flirty teenage girl.

Ridiculous. It's a yes or no answer and Assange isn't clearly saying yes because he's lying.

The RNC is obviously sexist by having women dressed up like women. I mean what is this? 2015?

It's so cute seeing someone's eyes open for the very first time. Welcome to the Red Pill, user. This entire government is crooked, from the top to the foundation. Trump needs to burn it to the ground.

Yes, I am doing something about this right now. I am tweeting it and telling people, expect change real quick guys.

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

>the left takes care of itself
>we want free college even though a democrat has been in office for almost 8 years and we're oppressed by rich people
>forgetting the fact that obama has wasted billions on vacationing, golfing, etc

Why it always ends like that:
>It's a good question. We have no answer for that.
????? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE fucking faggots

People who think everything is a conspiracy are as dumb as people who think nothing is a conspiracy.

And people who think Trump isn't crooked are just plain morons.

He didn't say that. He was very careful NOT to confirm that Seth Rich was one of his leaks. He refused to confirm it when pressed.

I wonder what will happen if for example peope in america revolt, aren't they just gonna shoot everyone and create a police state?

You're right OP.

Also concerning is that the US is discussing on C-span that they might not even be able to produce enough JDAMs to meet demand.

Pentagon "keeping their options open" about going elsewhere than Boeing for them.

Someone dox this nigger

so deep dude that must be some good weed ayyy lmao

>dn+1+Cuk

>Democratic national KEK

LORD KEK HAS EXPOSED THIS SHILL

Bu and mP for the bump gods.

>implying God is on the side of those who use that as an excuse for being corrupt
>on putins behalf
Oh, thanks CTR, it's amazing how you definitively know Russia is involved, without a shred of evidence!

>You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

I see you're taking a page from Assange and hinting at something without saying it.

Assange is already a fugitive.
If his source was just illed, why is he playing little games and not just saying so when asked?
You're a special kind of gullible, aren't you?

>CuK

Poetry.

DNC cuck confirmed.

uk.businessinsider.com/dnc-seth-rich-wikileaks-politicize-2016-8

His family has asked you faggots to stop making shit up about his death. Washington DC is a violent city. He was robbed at gunpoint and shot. How many similar cases like this happen in the more negro-infested cities in America every week?

Please stop making these retarded assumptions and respect the man's family.

snowden is kill

i did not say this
i am not here

look at this shit!
and actual CTR damage control bot

>reversing posters retort in a cheap attempt to regain any shred of dominance held in your failing argument

Cucks are all the same, weak willed twats who will falter at any sight of discouragement.

>the prize; his life

f

>robbed
ok

But that little nod he does tho

let it be known it is all over if digits

Bumping

dam makes you think.

Im now a #Cruzmissle

He just hates the gov to be honest. Old's school hacker

Trump is crooked. He donated to Clinton for favors in the past. All the same, he'll fight the corruption.

Ever aspect of this country is corrupted. The DoJ won't prosecute, the FBI won't investigate, the president won't enforce laws, and so on. Clinton is essentially bribed by foreign countries and NO ONE CARES. The media is in cahoots with her. Disgusting.

Sage goes in all fields. Also, killyourself OP

He was "robbed at gunpoint", by being shot in the back and not having any of his things stolen?

Yeah, right.
How does it feel to help a demented murderer become president for minimum wage?

example? are you saying a whistleblower getting shot isn't a happening?

IM CALLING A BIG HAPPENEDING NEXT WEEK.

What is this and why should i give a fuck?

CTR
T
R

>Your sage has been negated

Same, I can't believe that it's not already like that.

It's funny how Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about the countless journalists and political opponents murdered by Putin's goons. One of them even had radioactive material put in his drink yet you guys worship him.

Yet here we have a street crime case in a democratic country where police procedures are transparent and the family of the victim is being kept up to date. The police even spoke about the case with the press. But oh no that's incredibly hard to believe because Hillary and her tentacles control the entire universe amirite?

Go suck on that Putin cock, faggot.

This, the left is quick to forget when it suits them

>He was just robbed
>DC is a violent city, after all
>People get shot in the back mysteriously all the time after a leak at their job
>Trust us, goyim

>If the MSM doesn't report it, it didn't happen.
This, it's fucking stupid better everyone can know about it, but nothing happens unless the media talks about it

This is how you know that any power the people have is lie

you need to starve people before they start to revolt. and by revolt I dont mean chimp outs. its a long way before americans start to actually starve and therefore revolt

Calm down. It was just a homophobic attack. It's because of cases like this we must fight against Republicans.

Wow, correct the record is so angry. He paid the umtimate price in order to share the gross corruption and manI pulsation related to the Clinton Foundation, The DNC, and the powe players that orbit within those realms.
He got more than 2 in the back, and he is a maurter.
I can't wait for the shill bomb that is going to knock shillary and her crownies come november. See you on the field, player!