Sup Forums doesn't like trump anymore for some reason

>taking this long to figure out his campaign was one giant ruse

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/08/06/trump-4th-place-behind-3rd-party-candidates-young-voters-new-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

We never did

Maximum shilling
You do realize he's going to win and there's nothing you can do about it? Say hello to unemployment.

Thanks for telling me what to think and what's good for me.

HIDE THESE SHILL THREADS AND SAGE IN THE OPTIONS FIELD

All that money spent to pay you shills to shitpost on Sup Forums won't bring in more people to Clinton's rally and voting booths.

Your racist accusations are laughable... look where you are? This entire board is rubbing its hands together hoping for a genocide

Nah

>liberals send hundreds of foreign shills to Sup Forums
>Sup Forums becomes "liberal" due to said demographic shift

like pottery

Are you sure about that? It's only been a few days and Trump shills are already on their heels and on the defensive. It hasn't even been a week and he's already down double digits.

> CTR
$.05 has been deposited in your account. Thank you for Correcting The Record!

You mean the polls where the 18-24 bracket has been ignored and that "leaning Republican" is considered Republican in the demo spread?

Yeah okay, sure thing.

Plenty of people unironically did.

Shill scum

SHILLS BTFO

shilling into overdrive!

hillary campaign must be shoveling cash straight into their gaping mouths

Sage goes into the options field

Get out faggot and take your dubs with you.

>Say hello to unemployment.

If Trump is worth electing and is as good as he says he is, then they would just be able to find new jobs.

Consider the record corrected.

The 18-24 bracket is where Trump is doing worst. Shill harder for Cheeto faggot.

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/08/06/trump-4th-place-behind-3rd-party-candidates-young-voters-new-poll/

do not respond to shill threads

Sage goes into the options field

If you're getting paid to shitpost on fucking Sup Forums of all places you will never find a normal job.

>shills thinking that their shilling is having any effect on Sup Forums

maximum kek.

The shills just make my rage boner harder and I think it'll be a rude awakening for them when americans actually have to move their fat asses to the voting booth.

Reminder to not post in shill threads.

Who wants to stay home while the glass ceiling shatters? Everyone wants to be a part of this story. The polls will reflect the reality; whether or not you accept it is irrelevant. Much like every other aspect of your being.

Not exactly. The sentiment held by the working class against scum like this will only get worse. There will be a day when the list of hired shills gets out, and they will be the ones faced with job loss and societal shunning.

Reposting because I forgot to sage.

>CTR in full force
Does anyone really believes their bullshit?

How can some Americans support Trump for the Presidency? His foreign policy views are naive and ill-advised. Secretary Clinton on the other hand has vast foreign policy experience and commands respect at international organizations such as the UN and NATO.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

Say how much do they pay you? Is it per post? Per hour? Per reply?

Do you shill have a list of responses yo. Just copy and paste?. Seen this response in multiple threads

I ironically did/do.

FUCKING CTR SHILL REEE 0.02 DEPOSITED SAGE

>falling for the Shill meme

You're a Drumpf supporter aren't you?

As a European I am extremely concerned with the prospect of Trump as POTUS given his lack of foreign policy experience and his issues with women and Latin@ folks. America cannot prosper by terrorizing her neighbors.

Your forced memes don't work.

>triggered

A fucking oreo

>projection

Look back 20 years ago and ask yourself this question.

What did i want to do when i grow up?

If it was shitposting, being a salary slave, working for minimum wage, and feel empty inside, then congratulation.

I hope you find happiness, i must be painfull to be in your position. Try to give your future children a less empty life. And I hope you Mother is proud.

Good luck, and sage.

>thinking mocking our veterans with PTSD from Republican wars is funny

We all knew it to begin with, fag. We're the ones just having some fun. You're the one who hasn't caught on yet.

Sage

The projection in this post is palpable.

About his 2nd amendment comment. Everyone classically overreacts to this comment. anyone with a logic brain would know he didnt make a DEATH THREAT !!! OMG.. at Shillary. Everyone is way too emotional and that is dangerous.

Emotional people are dangerous, because they take things out of context and weave a false narrative.

I watched trumps comment and it holds water. People who are most likely to stop any law barring weapons is the 2nd amendment people. Those who care about the 2nd amendment.

You think gang bangers, and assassins are 2nd amendment advocates really? gimme a break

>$.04

>could
>5000 posters

You do realize that if every shill you guys accused of existing actually "existed", that 5000 number would be filled within an hour. By your own estimates, there would be literally over a million hillary clinton shills on Sup Forums each month.

sage

Is this the new shill spiel?

No seriously how much do they pay you? I imagine that it may be by post, but do they force you to write at least a specific amount of words per post or do they use letters instead?

>Sup Forums doesn't like trump anymore

wtf I love Trump now

They only need a few shills to get a big reaction, then the trolls will do the rest for them for free.

So really, the trolls are fucking pathetic, they are shilling for Hillary just to get reactions on Sup Forums, for free, while others are doing it for cash money.

>for free

Nigga, I'm doing it for fun

>paid to shitpost
The future is here!

Trump has already won.

Minorities will most likely stay at home on voting day. they will call it their "Protest Vote" by not voting at all.

Brexit proves Trump is great, right m8?

>reminder that Trump will bring out the silent majority
>highest voter outcome in decades
>won't even be fighting Hillary, she'll be in jail or with dementia
Trump will wipe the floor with corporate jews

Replied to wrong nigga.

Trump has a purple heart medal so he deserves respect