NEW EMAILS RELEASE WHY ISN'T ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?!

NEW EMAILS RELEASED IN CONNECTION WITH FOIA REQUEST.

296 EMAILS. 40+ WITH DAMNING EVIDENCE THAT STATE DEPT. TOOK ORDERS FROM DONORS

40 EMAILS FOUND HERE:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/JW-v-State-Huma-production-9-unpublished-00684.pdf

ALL CAPS BECAUSE THIS IS IMPORTANT.

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE
>DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE
DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE
>DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE
DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE
>DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/blog/tag/hillary-clinton/
a.desu.sh/dtyxys.zip
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-documents-show-top-clinton-aide-alerted-email-inquiry/
globalresearch.ca/cia-ops-finally-revealed-what-the-us-ambassador-in-benghazi-was-really-doing/5483957
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Moar

ALSO to clarify, because this was FOIA Judicial Watch only released the 40+ relating to Foundation shenanigans. We don't know whats in the other 252 emails!

Unless it's about Hillary making suggestions to 2nd amendment people to "take care" of Trump, what's the point? She's already won.

Just accept it and move on, user.

But she's a woman!

SHILL FOR HILL

Look at this shady fucking redaction!

Redactions all over the place!

>Record status
[ ] incorrect
[x] correct
Thanks

Lazy fat murican dumbshit.

S K E T C H Y A S F U C K

bampu

SHILL THREAD

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS

Guys, don't click on that link! I think it downloaded a virus.

Again with this fake bullshit?
>Sup Forums
>not believing fake news
lmao, Hillary already won.

How is the media spinning the fingering?

I Ditched Cable years ago

Is CNN all over this? What is Rachael Madcow saying?

Has Fox found Rich's assassin among the DNC emails yet?

can't fine the Stein

Holy shit the shills are going crazy in this thread.
THIS IS REAL BOYS, THIS IS REAL!

SHUT DOWN THE ATOMS!

Nice screamer link

Woooo

Thank you for letting me know I dun good by posting these! Where do you think my screencaps are coming from? Magic?!

This is BRAND. SPANKING. NEW.

And mainstream probably won't cover it.

I don't know what screamer link means!

bump

How much do you think it costs to get a job in the State Dept.? 20 mil donation? 40 mil?

What if i want a virus

Screamer links are those where a spooky face will suddently pop up accompanied by a loud scream to scare the user

But Im just shitposting like a shill, the website is legit.
Bump

There's only one cure.

Just redact my shit up senpai!

Keep this on first page

> H.R.Clinton arming Syrian rebels (precursor of ISIS) and various perjuries

Announcements by based Assange are baits, so that you start to be interested. The proofs are already on a table.

Based Judicial watch ...
judicialwatch.org/blog/tag/hillary-clinton/

After few hours browsing, the attached report of proofs of H.Clinton
- smuggling arms from Lybia to Syria
- perjury
- gangster Chris Stevens, arms dealer, fully deserved the execution in Benghazi at 2012...
- Clinton approved selling chemical weapons to middle east, in exchange for bribes
- Clinton delayed designation of Boko Haram in exchange for bribes

The attached article can be downloaded in HTML format:
a.desu.sh/dtyxys.zip
md5: b72547e62331750dd2a35512c9c1f39b

These redactioms are actually legit cause the person is supposed to be secret by federal law, which is why sending that info to others is illegal.

The rest of the redactions look like the government trying to hide the names of criminals.

Thanks for correcting the record.

People are talking about it. Just not here. Sup Forums is for creating 88 powerful memes to warp the fragile minds of libtards. Serious discussion takes place elsewhere.

Clinton agreeing to "take care of" a foundation donor!

bump

bump because the shills are rampan

>gangster Chris Stevens, arms dealer, fully deserved the execution in Benghazi at 2012...

what?

Will the incompatent FBI even arrest her, or is she too big to jail still?

Do you really want to be "taken care of" by the Clinton foundation?

JUDICIAL WATCH ON TOP OF SHIT: judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-documents-show-top-clinton-aide-alerted-email-inquiry/

>The documents show that at 4:11 p.m. on December 11, 2012, several State Department officials, including Brock and the Director of the Office of Correspondence and Records of the Executive Secretariat (S/ES-CRM) Clarence Finney were alerted of the request seeking Clinton’s email addresses.

>In an email exchange labeled “Significant FOIA Report” Brock alerts Mills about the FOIA request:

>From: Johnson, Brock A

>Sent: Tuesday, December 11 2012 05:39 PM

>To: Mills, Cheryl D

>Subject: FW: Significant FOIA Report

>FYI on the attached FOIA request from:

>Anne Weismann of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) requesting “records sufficient to show the number of email accounts of or associated with Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton, and the extent to which those email accounts are identifiable as those of or associated with Secretary Clinton.”

>Mills later sends an email that acknowledges receipt and “thanks” Brock.

Why the fuck is this redacted?

Bim-bom-bumping to make the shills wring their hands more.

$0.05 has been deposited into your paypal account
Thank you for Correcting the Record™

This country makes me want to die.

Too big to jail for now, but the since shills are taking action, this could play a part

> >gangster Chris Stevens, arms dealer, fully deserved the execution in Benghazi at 2012...
> what?

Chris Stevens was an arms dealer, that has been shipping arms from Lybian rebels to Syria via Turkey. And H.Clinton almost surely knew about that.

That day, Sep 11, 2012, he was to Benghazi to take rockets and mortars from Lybian rebels to ship them to Turkey, as previous batch Sep 6. The rebels just killed him for that.

The story about some "film" behind that was just a stupid disguise...

And because CIA was involved, because republican senators were involved, the Senate Commision, that should have examine that, just played it to the corner... Just asked, why security of a honest Ambassador was not protected enough...

There was a much more stinking pot of shit at Benghazi, than your (((media))) and senate want you to believe...

Taking bribes for political favor is treason. I don't think we'll ever see her persecuted without Trump in office

>le shill maymay
there isn't any shills here, just because people disagree with you (usually people do when you are acting like a retard) that doesn't mean they "shill". Stop this meme, it's not funny.

ANTI-SLIDE POST ACTIVATE

yeah, they have bots posting to bump shill threads so even if we ignore them, they still get bumped. I dont mind banter, and the shills deserve their right to post their stupid memes, but when they are raiding us, the mods should start banning some fuckers, especially bots

bump

>pdf instead of text
>most of the mails are whitened out
Anything interesting there?

no, unless you believe in fantasy emails.

Sliding hard

Why is any of this redacted?

Did she mean to take those bribes? Can you prove she took them with malicious intent?

Mod response to how Sup Forums is being treated the last two weeks is horrendous. Maybe its not mods, but lazy uninformed jannies.

Either way, it should be easy enough for mods to detect bots and obvious slide threads and remove them. Reporting too many slide threads now gets you a warning, which I don't understand.

Obviously mods need to be impartial and allow discourse to occur from people with all types of opinions, but when its THIS obvious that threads are being slid, they really should be doing something.

>hiromoot pls

Yes, see the rest of my posts ITT.

>THIS IS PAY TO PLAY

Not really.

This is on the tier of fundraiser. Paying for access to an elected or appointed official is not illegal. It just isn't.

I count 3 bait treads on the front page. Bump. Get fucked ctr

Because the politicians dont want to incriminate the people who bankroll them.

Paying for a job in government is ILLEGAL. IN FACT, ITS TREASON.

Comey pls.

But that's not what happened. All that happened was that a foundation person asked a state department official to meet with a donor. That is entirely legal. That's how lobbying works. That's how campaigning works.

If you don't like it, get rid of Citizens United

Thank you for your service

HEY GUYS. I HAVE TO GO TO A MEETING SOON.

PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE WHILE I'M GONE. BACK IN LIKE 30.

K KEEP ME POSTED

Probably the best source to get an idea, what was going on in Benghazi, is this:

globalresearch.ca/cia-ops-finally-revealed-what-the-us-ambassador-in-benghazi-was-really-doing/5483957

> The U.S. special mission in Benghazi and the nearby CIA annex were utilized in part to coordinate arms shipments to the jihadist rebels fighting the Syrian regime, with Ambassador Christopher Stevens playing a central role, documents an explosive new book released today.

> The activities, which included a separate, unprecedented multi-million-dollar weapons collection effort from Libyan militias who did not want to give up their weapons, may have prompted the Sept. 11, 2012, attack, charges the new book.

> The findings and more are revealed in the new work by radio host and WND reporter Aaron Klein, “The REAL Benghazi Story: What the White House and Hillary Don’t Want You to Know.”

> Stevens an ‘arms dealer’?
> According to information cited by Klein, Stevens served less as a diplomat and more as an arms dealer and intelligence coordinator for assistance to the so-called Arab Spring, with particular emphasis on the Syrian rebels.

And there are more sources in accord with this...

And you may connect it with the contemporary report 287 (in the ZIP in folder Other) from August 2012, that DIA and so possibly the department of state knew, that ISIS is already forming in Syria...

>If you don't like it, get rid of Citizens United

That's not even close to what Citizens United does you retarded shill.

>WHY ISN'T ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?!
Because nothing will happen. The voters have already decided that Trump is an orange Hitler and we will have 8 more years of globalism and corruption in the name of (((diversity))).

It allows the money to more easily aggregate.

>citizens United
Cool buzzword Ahmed. Wanna come to the white house and tell me what it means?

WOW WHAT A MESS!

Seriously though, this is nothing for the Hill Dawg. She shits herself, has seizures, and has fathers of mass murderers front and center at her rallies of maybe 150 people.

A few more treasonous emails are just sand off a beach at this point.

I can't wait until November.

Hillary is a real turd.

IS IT HAPPENING OR JUST ANOTHER FUCKING MEME LEAK

UNLESS IT SHOWS HILLARY FOR WHO SHE IS FUCK OFF

Confirmed shill

They honestly need to produce the goods because the last one was weak.

Bump

>habeding

That's not true either. It simply says you don't lose the right to political speech because you're a group like a union or business. What nonsense. You just had YOUR record corrected, bucko.

This man is not fit to be president. Trump is a fanatic and a racist.

EVEN CNN COVERED THIS

No leak will matter because MSM is going into overdrive to make her look good. CNN is calling questions into her health a "sexist conspiracy theory".

Hillary has already won. You weak lil roleplaying nerds can't stop her.

>Americans force globalism on the rest of world
>Blame their woes on globalism
I hate Americans, lads.

>sheds a light
What is this something fucking PBS special on equine mating?

NOT EVEN HER SHILLS CAN DEFEND HER
IT BEGINS LADS

BUMPIN

No, the US government, all branches, are compromised.

And the effect of that "right" is that you may make unlimited donations to organizations that can hide donor names.

It makes it easier to aggregate money, which makes it much more easy to pay for access. That was the intention from the get-go. Don't act like CU was some type of stance on the purity of speech.

@84840882

t. unpaid polysci student working summer internship for political firm

this pic needs jacob rothschild face on devil head

I can't wait for these kids to go back to school.

>Assange offers $20k reward for any information leading to a conviction in the death of a DNC staffer
>staffer is alleged to have been involved in the leak of emails
Happening?

Yeah, no one cares.

After all the shit that's shown what type of person Hillary is, how damaged will your faith in the American people be (if any) if she ends up winning?