ITT fun tv series and films

pic VERY fucking related

Yes it is.

self bumpu

some others:
Strike Back
Banshee
Jackie Chan Adventures

is Burn Notice still as good in S7 as it is in the first few? i dropped off at like 4 or 5 but it's on netflix so i'm going to go back

My name is Michael Westen. I used to be a spy until.....

I like Banshee

is there anything more fun than spies/extreme archaeology (a la Indiana Jones and the Jackie Chan cartoon)?

like seriously. The Mummy 1 and 2 too. literally nothing beats it if you want an adventure.

anyone ever see Relic Hunter? hot asian indiana jones show from the 90s. havent watched it yet but wanted to get some opinions on it

I watch Relic Hunter whenever it's on tv, very low budget but the two leads are very likable and you can use it as a girlfriend simulator too

Honestly no, but it's still worth watching the last season for the sake of completion.

when does it drop off? 5? 6? i remember enjoying it as i said through 4 or 5 but i cant remember which

when you're bumping a Burn Notice thread, the key is to act fast. If you hesitate, it's possible to get slid right off the board. Trying to come up with a proper Westen how-to is difficult, but it's even worse when you're facing archives over a new Paul Danno thread

it's smart to check for errors, but it's the pace that might end up keeping you alive... which in this line of work is a good thing
if you can capture the rhythm of the speech without resorting to greentext, even better

10/10

I see this show posted on here all the time. Always positive comments in its threads too. I really should start watching it.

for some reason people hate the last two seasons. I have no idea why, it turns into this insane counter-agent story that makes you kinda question everything

The Librarians

Yea its great.

you absolutely should. great pacing, and actually a great formula with an exciting overarching plot. fun characters, charismatic lead. and bruce campbell's in it.

that sounds awesome. i was being optimistic about the last two seasons regardless and this makes me feel better.

funny, i just got the first movie from the old trilogy. the tv series is good too, eh?

I think what bugs people the most about the last season is that it's shorter and it shifts from the "monster of the week" type show and basically turns into a movie about Michael trying to get back into the good graces of the CIA by infiltrating a terrorist group, but the terrorist group is kinda more benevolent than the CIA so he starts to turn

I thought it was fucking awesome, especially when Sam and Michael finally duke it out

I can hold my own in a Vince posting thread but i already struggle to come up with a good Varga posting, but this Westen posting is something else all together.

when making a BN post, it's all about the audience you're pitching to.
The irish skeleton looks like an attractive avenue, until you're up to your neck in Al Pacino memes.
Go for half-groid and you'll get the respect of the Sup Forums crowd... and a lot of useless inforgraphs.

Steering clear of Campbell might not win you any friends, but it also might save you a lot of Raimi-related headaches

your best bet is to go full-on Gless and pray it doesn't derail into a "when you're a spy..." circlejerk.... but even the safest bet is still a gamble

I can hold my own in a Vince posting thread but i already struggle to come up with a good Varga posting, but this Westen posting is something else.

an Airplane! reference... what is it?

season 4 or 5 is where it drops off. Too many reused characters and plots, too many things ramping up and not being believable low key florida operators.

Danny Crane!

How is Fionna supposed to be hot?
She just looks creepy.

kinda left out in the sun too long