Does this kill the Huma?

Did we get her this time Sup Forums

Only if you can prove she did it with malicious intent.

I don't get the problem? She is using her .gov email. Spoonfeed the retard please

>"did you use any other email accounts at the state dept?"
>"no"
>reply from a .gov address literally saying, "it's huma"

No she's using clintonemail.com

She's replying from Hillary's private email account that was tied to her private server, meaning Huma had access to all of her emails.

Someone riddle me this--

If Hillary did not use a .gov email address at all during her term as SOS -- because all the FOIA requests for her come up empty because there is nothing there -- how can she possibly say that she did not send or receive any classified information? Isn't that the fucking job of the SOS?

She lied to congress saying she never had access to hillarys email. Personal OR governmental. Technically she should be in deep shit.

Dowdy has grounds to throw her in jail.

Huma is invincible, she's the binding link.

Even worse, once Hillary is done, she still has a very long career in front of her. Both in front of and behind the scenes.

She's going to plague your lives for the next decades, Americans. And she will hurt your country and make you poorer and worse off. There is nothing you can do about it.

Many people have lied to congress, including Michael Hayden. Nothing happened to them.
Obama has appointed so many judges, he fully controls the judiciary now.

Bump

>Both in front of and behind the scenes.
But what does she know about Carlos Danger?

Yes, at this point expecting legal action against anyone associated with the clintons is obviously not going to happen. But congress should bring her back for another interview so it's on the record.

huh

you know, that may be it. ALL classified information was sent through her personal server. i'd put $5 on that actually being the deleted emails. the real juicy stuff. probably why the lawyers (who are they anyway?) scrubbed their shit clean after removing evidence from the servers.

The media will never report it.

>Boss hands you their cellphone to reply to someone while they do something else
>You quickly type out a message, saying that it's you so they don't say something embarrassing to you

Have you fucks never worked in an office before? I've worked for an elected, this shit happens all the time.

Between Hillary, Carlos Danger and Huma, do these people even technology, bro?

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail!

The State Department didn't have Email until 2008

They just RECENTLY got rid of blackberries.

Illegal

Hillary is literally not allowed to hand her the phone in that situation.

Then you'll have to throw in jail the entirety of the staffs of every Washington Elected or Appointed that have classified clearance.

Says who?

Have you ever worked in government or held a clearance before, bro.