Why won't these ugly pieces of shit just die?

Why won't these ugly pieces of shit just die?

Muh free Catalonia and shit

What are they?

Why the fuck we should do that m8?
Your bait tastes good, but i'd add up more salt

Shit or get off the pot already

what the fuck are you waiting for Spain and the EU arent going to let you leave. You just need to do it and force their hand.

Its an independentist demo by Catalans and basques, industrious ethnic minorities of northen spain that basically carry the country economy on their shoulders

Catalonia is going on the law way, they aldready declared their parliament sovergein, de facto not being anymore under the spanish constitution, and they are now building up state infrastructure.
On the other hand, the basques are waiting for the next local elections to finally get independentist majority in their parliament

Isn't the idea of Spain the union of Castille and Aragon?

More like an iberian centralized version of yugoslavia, the original union of aragon and castille was only on dynasty, being de facto a confederation of monarchies

Yes but the frenchies took over and created a mess.

Basically, the bourbons are the worst thing that ever happent to spain and we still have to deal with those inbred bastard frogs

It's full of jews

>Catalonia is going on the law way, they aldready declared their parliament sovergein, de facto not being anymore under the spanish constitution, and they are now building up state infrastructure.
>They really believe this

Who do belive this?
The ones who are actually building up the infrastructure or the others doing absolutely nothing about it

>doing absolutely nothing about it
They are waiting for you naive jews to fuck it up enough to suspend your autonomy. Don't forget what you guys are doing is illegal and against the Constitution and don't have the army backing you

But do they remove kebab? I'd really like to know.

Mate, I'm from Andalusia and even from here I can see that PP is pushing this country to the limit and is using indepedence as a scapegoat trying to not talk about the awful reality so they can go all around the country as if they were some kind of heros trying to keep Spain together.

But make no mistake catalajews, you're being manipulated just like everybody else by your 3% government.

Who? The catalans? Hell no

They have the highest muslim population in Spain and they even use them for their independence propaganda

I'm from Mallorca and I can tell you the catalan propaganda is even worse. They are using the independence as a scapegoat to hide their rotten politicians and corruption. Remember the demonstrators in the autonomic Parliament in 2012? They were all against Artur Mas but hey, they suddenly forgot how corrupt he was after they were told Spain is the one to blame

I choose to believe that Catalonia and Basque nationalist movements are merely a function of Spain's internal degree of leftism rather than anything concrete.

>That pic

No more butifarra for them

They behave EXACTLY like the rest of Spain but thinking they are special snowflakes with no corruption and thinking that Spain is impeding them be the new Norway or some shit like that.

>the new Norway or some shit like that.
They are already imitating Sweden by having 500k mudshits and the number will most likely increase since they breed like rabbits

single mother raised cucks searching for a father (leader) role and sense of family unit (togetherness). Just like most tards waving a flag in a big group of people. they are asking to be fooled and ripped off.
Look at Puyol (ex president of catalonia), he was smart and recognized that and took advantage to benefit himself and his family.

tl;dr = bunch of losers looking for the missing father role in their lives.

> hates catalonia
t. soros shill

Tranquilo puigdemont , tranquilo.

>Sup Forumstard
>calling anybody ugly

Kek