Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of Get Out?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of Get Out?

Best movie of 2017 so far.

Absolute garbage

It was pretty funny.

Funny? How?

Litty

looked gay, didnt see it

blackino

>ywn have a down ass bitch to back you up

the alternate ending was so much better, it's fucking shitty that the director has to change his vision cause it was too close to touching the injustice in today's America

That is one awesome chick. And one weak ass grown black who cant even fade her lol

>black kid straight up german suplexes a bitch

Fucking suplex'd KEK

Its good, not as good as the entire marketing department spamming upvotes/high ratings on every website - this and wonder woman are pretty much proof theres some funny business going on behind the scenes. When the main driving force behind your movies are hype and internet controversy, and not the quality of the film itself - the whole thing becomes one big ugly joke.

It was alright, but it'll never be something that I'll recommend to my friends if they're binge watching horror films. I just can't picture myself saying "dude we HAVE to watch Get Out" under any circumstances.

It was OK but was tarnished for me by the whole political/social aspect surrounding it, so I couldn't really enjoy it. I have a really hard time enjoying any "black" films or entertainment lately because of how polarized to whole perspective around the black issue is lately.

I was unaware of this ending until you just brought it up.
Way too fucking depressing. Why do so many films lately NEED to have the bad guys win? Why can't there be an actual satisfying ending? I commend Peele for not making this film so bleak.

Yup the blacks live on the fucking gibs, vast quantities of money are spent on them.

Stuff like this doesn't even count how government spending is skewed towards gibs for blacks in any place blacks live.
Police spend all their time policing blacks, jails jail them, schools have to babysit them, businesses have to hire security guards to stop them, etc

It was great, but sensitive Sup Forumscucks just see a black guy and get angry.

If Sup Forumstards actually watched the damn movie, they'd probably actually agree with it because white suburban liberals who want to be black are the bad guys.

It was racist and I was offended.

*clutches pearls*

competently made, which is an automatic 7/10. Definitely memorable. Liked it more than Don't Breathe

I hope the white girl fucked all the black guys as an apology.

I watched E;R's review.
It looks like dogshit that only gets high review because of pandering.

Feels like movie had 3 different writers and directors that didn't talk to each other at all.

Its overall good until the nigglet gets captured. Then it becomes a silly parody. Rewrite it from then till the end, remove the second token black funny guy, and don't make anyone get out alive in the end.

Bam, you got youreself an 8/10 flick.

Good when viewed with Peele's intent in mind, i.e. making a solid horror movie centered around American race relations, with the right level of social commentary to make the story work. But it's hard to separate from the context of the way audiences and critics promoted it as some kind of cultural/political watershed.

It's just okay

>most shilled things in Sup Forums history
>1. blacked
>2. get out
>3. dear white people

really makes you think

Im TSA

Just how white are you?

It was a legit good horror movie.
Its a shame people used it as a basis for keeping this perpetual culture/race war retardation going.
It makes me a little sad that people can't just enjoy a well done movie without it needing to be some sort of political statement.

I know nothing about it other than this image that gets posted every day and the fact that it triggers the fuck out of Sup Forumstards

Loved it, watched it twice. I'll watch it again some other time.

Thought it was pretty good actually. Expected some sort of KKK get out of our neighborhood BLM bullshit

Watch it
Its pretty good

it was good overall. it also triggered Sup Forums idiots, which is always a plus.

Is that hypnosis thing where you trigger paralysis by sound a real thing?

>I just get nervous when there's a lot of white people around
What did (((they))) mean by this?

t. kind of white guy the film was making fun of

triggered

>Implying any of that viral marketing shit is new
It's time to wake up, son

Sup Forums talked about Dear White People for maybe 2 weeks at most

It's a pretty great film, the direction is really strong.

The racial stuff is handled pretty well in a believable way.

Reveal that they aren't actually racist, plus the ending is a twist on classic horror. When the cops show up the day is saved. This time it feels like a horrible ending until his friend is in the car.

stupid plot, Self/less rip-off with crap actors and worse directing

it's garbage, Sup Forums only likes it because of BLACKED memes and it "triggers Sup Forums". don't take advice on films to watch from spiteful teenagers or you'll end up wasting two hours.

It was great.

>cops

He was TS-mothfucking-A you moron.

First 45 - 60 minutes are boring as fuck. Decent ending though.

triggered