JSA Storytime: JLI

Good evening owls of Sup Forums,

It's NYC of Times Past, fuck yeah

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DCcomics/comments/4uj4j7/am_i_the_only_one_thats_disappointed_in_milestone/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello Storyteller.

Sup Forums must actively seek out things to bitch about, because apparently Moon Girl being the #1 smartest in the Marvel Universe is yet another "worst thing ever".

is it just me, or did the trade leave something relevant out here

ah, got it, it's in Invasion!

>As a result of the "gene bomb" detonated by the alien Dominators, Fire's powers were dramatically increased, but were less reliable for a time.

Sup Forums is just dumb enough to fall for Marvel's bait over and over

also it's because Moon Girl is a girl and an unestablished character, if Marvel declared Doom or Pym the World's Smartest Person nobody would give a fuck

of course Sup Forums does that
i'm still finding marvel's erasing of fantastic four pretty funny due to how petty they are

also this cover is best cover

I think they forgot to mention the power part but they did mention that she was sick because of the gene bomb.

>It's NYC of Times Past,

I, too, eagerly anticipate Tartakovsky's CAGE!

*makes wanking motions*

I saw a thread on reddit today complaining that Chris Priest should be working on black characters

Pretty sure Sup Forums's declared Doom the smartest person in the Marvel universe more than once, because Sup Forums is full of insufferable Doomfags who resent that Reed Richards was canonically the smartest.

did somebody tell them that priest doesn't want to work on a black character, especially if they don't offer or let him write anything else?

>Guy Gardner
>Not in favour of smut.

WHO IS THIS MAN?!

considering that he's wondering where his Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue is I think he's just being a bit of a hypocrite

link that shit so I can laugh at it

Times Square really was dank at this point in time

Can you link it here because I wanna see

Sup Forums is really easy to bait, see also the endless bitching and frothing at the mouth about Mockingbird.

reddit.com/r/DCcomics/comments/4uj4j7/am_i_the_only_one_thats_disappointed_in_milestone/

Was Priest pigeonholed as a "black writer" before or after Milestone?

Because as much as I like Milestone, there's a level of politics to doing FUBU Comics that kind of indicates that you want to write Black Characters.

Not saying that it's right, just that actions inform other peoples opinions of you, y'know?

It's because she's a pandering donut steel with an obnoxious personality. Same as Riri. Nobody gives a fuck about her gender. Get the fuck out with your misogyny boogiewoman.

>mfw

But Milestone wasn't all just black characters, there were also Asian characters, latino characters, gay characters, etc.

oh my god, Oberon's face

>"Nobody gives a fuck about her gender."
>MUH PANDERING

>Sup Forums
>reading comics
>ever
Pick one etc

Wait a second, Black Hand?

This woman has the most risque sleepwear I swear

>THAT NIGGA BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING TO MY BEST FRIEND OR I'M GONNA KILL THE SHIT OUT OF HIM.
>Hey, Ice, you've got fat thighs!
... This is going to end poorly.

>I'm sure he was half joking but it's still isn't a good look.
Haha oh wow.
I guess this person isn't aware that Priest had a pretty lengthy run on Steel. He even mentioned at SDCC that he wrote him as Dwayne McDuffie.
Much after. It happened because of Black Panther, which he did want to write but then that turned into the Crew and that turned into Captain America and the Falcon and that turned into "Well, can you write a Falcon solo?"

apparently

that man loves his puns

Johns really made him over

quick, someone post that pic

She's a Brazilian Supermodel, user.

Did you think she slept unsexily?

Lol

>quick, someone post that pic
this one?

I think Black Hand is literally the only thing I like about Venditti GL more than Johns GL

she's Brazilian, after all

Actually he wanted to write Daredevil and Marvel gave him Black Panther.

At least he turn BP into something.

yesssssss

>fuck yeah CAGE #1

(W/A/CA/VCA) Genndy Tartakovsky
Variant Cover by Damion Scott
Variant Cover by TBD
Hip-hop Variant by Marco D'Alfonso

From the Award-Winning creator of Dexter's Laboratory, Samurai Jack and Hotel Transylvania! On the mean streets of Harlem, shoes are big, shirts are large, bottoms are belled and crime is rampant! But in the heart of the city, the world's hardest-working, smack-talking, chain-wearing super hero is on the street and on the case! And his rates are reasonable! He's Cage! and he'll save your behind. Dig it!

32 pages

In Shops: Oct 05, 2016

SRP: $3.99

Ah, okay. He was enthusiastic about it though and that was before Marvel decided they only wanted him to write black characters, since they gave him Deadpool (plagued by editorial problems) not too long after.

Is Guy a conservative?

Hi OP. How are you holding up?

>Dexter's Laboratory, Samurai Jack and Hotel Transylvania
one of these things is not like the others

well he did vote Reagan

I am tired

we will have a whole bunch of nights off the next few weeks, I am sorry to say

He's sure not a liberal.

It is funny how they interpret it as Marvel trying to market to SJWs when in reality it's that Marvel is counting on them to get incredibly pissed off and doing the marketing for them. And they fall for it every time.

Leader of the Black Lantern Corps, Servant of Nekron, SCOURGE OF THE UNIVERSE!

I know this is meant to be funny, and yet here Guy is definitely not funny, which is probably also meant.

>search for "female genius marvel"
>first results are for the new black female iron man

it rained! it went from the weather station saying it was 102 to being 83

> probably also meant.
It's DeMatteis

Hey thread!

HI user

>Brazilian
Coulda fooled me

A Lantern Joker? Really?

Barda: probably Queen Waifu in this comic

more like a Lantern necrophiliac manchild

That Mockingbird cover is maybe my cover of the year

>Barda: probably Queen Waifu of all time
fixed

no, we do not speak of Barda in World's End

Problem with Priest is I think he's a slow writer that can only write one ongoing otherwise he can leverage his situation better.
>you want me to write Cyborg, fine I'll write Cyborg but give me Superman too.

it's some pretty top-notch trolling

I hate when Guy goes maximum douche, because it's the most annoying goddamned thing. Yeah, he's a jerk, but he doesn't have to be a caricature.

>Drill Sergeant Barda
It's normal to be a little turned on, yes?

LOL
O
L

yes

I like to think that someone at DC read that and demanded Wilson's head for it

yeah, this is /d/

glorious /d/

These threads are so full of Liberals sjws. REEEEEEEEE.
Seriously though, people in these threads aren't typical Sup Forums users.

>Guy
>Accusing anyone of a lack of class

that second row first panel is OH EXPLOITABLE

Not all of us, faganon will show up eventually.

>we stole J'onn's cookies

What the fuck is going on in that first panel?

>I am your Lord and Master.
... Yeah, now you're doing that on purpose.

I mean, in the sense that we're not constantly jerking off to our own douchebaggery, sure.

No wonder he started Blackest Night. Nobody deserves to be thrashed by Guy.

>JMD Fate was fucking weird

>the plot is that someone stole Big Barda's car
Hate to sound like a broken record, but I seriously miss when cape comics dove deep into urban fantasy trappings.

yeah, that's also exploitable

>mfw too many waifus

dat ass

dat metajoke

>this entire page
Nigga, that ain't even COMIC BOOKS. That's just overly complicated bullshit.

It's no fun if I say it every time. Being unpredictable preserves the novelty

There's probably someone who can name everyone on that second panel.

Oh hee, I just saw someone imply that Bruce Timm was upset about the Babs stuff in the TKJ animation

someone doesn't know about his ships, lol

Honestly, the weirdest part is just once you get past "Who is Doctor Fate"? Like, I've heard people say that Nabu is Fate, but here Nabu says that the person he posesses is Fate.

or about how nasty he can get lol

Normal Black Hand feels weird now

I almost want to go in and tell them, but being a rando on Twitter is kind of a bad idea. I'm giggling, though.

Yeah if anything he was drawing onehanded.