Do you want to discuss this movie without shitposting?

Do you want to discuss this movie without shitposting?

checkem

I don't know how

kek. check these 4s

Check these dubs, cucks.

The apartment scene with the real estate agent or whatever is kino

LETS SEE PAUL ALLEN'S CARD

Daily reminder it was all a dream, and these repeating digits prove it.

not really

nice

It's really good also check em

Impressive

i used to read word up magazine

Maybe

Christian Bale was fucking great.

And yeah, this scene : is pure kino.

Also, the ending has a nice monologue.

Best movie ever directed by a woman.

No, I want to discuss its sequel without shitposting.

Of course. But first let me make a phone call, I want my dubs checked.

Fuck everybody! Let us discuss this kino.

What do you want to know?

Can you check these?

Try now to discuss this movie without shitposting you stupid fucking bastard

No

I unironically try to act like Bateman irl.
Also check em

The fact that the ending is skewed really sold it for me. Just fuck with everyone.

Impressive very nice

I love the theme of him saying insane shit right to people and the fact that they're all so involved with themselves they don't notice/care at all. From "your a fucking ugly birch..." To " I have to partake in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale..." To straight confession. Also, every scene is good. Hard to find a movie with NO dull scenes. This is one.

It's hard seeing the poster without remembering tilelover.
The movie is ok, the memes don't make it stale.

F*ck me, Bale on American Psycho is the best looking actor I can remember. He's on its prime form & hes a top tier actor.
I can only think in Brad Pitt that can compete him.

I wonder if Bale is what truly carries it to being a great fucking movie.
Would it even be watchable if it was some mediocre asshole instead?

Considering the whole movie is centered on his character I'd say a mediocre actor would have made for a mediocre movie

check 'em

dubs

I actually do not.

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christie, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christie, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, personal favorite.

Check'd!!!

Let's see Paul Allen's card.

that's nothing
watch this

psssh

I don't know, do you?

i just love rolling so much

Check these bad boys

check em

>dubs thread
>nobody getting dubs
as usual

yes sir that's some fine saggy chin balls you've got there donald

I do appreaciate the earlier genesis although I liked them better after Gabriel left. So much good shit, fave song at the moment from them is silber rainbow. The drums are so tight in that one.

his hands are really small, what does it mean?

I can't belive user likes Paul allen's dubs more than mine.

check

Check, please.

I'd love to discuss the movie but check these

fucking nice one bro sweet dubs

Lack of dubs is astounding. SAD!

Roll

So Bale's been in the 2 biggest Sup Forums meme films of all time. That's crazy.

nice 420 blaze it up bro

checked :^)

Nice. Very nice. Impressive.
Let's see paul allen's dubs

where did the quints go?