WE WILL NO LONGER SURRENDER THIS COUNTRY OR IT'S PEOPLE TO THE FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM

WE WILL NO LONGER SURRENDER THIS COUNTRY OR IT'S PEOPLE TO THE FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dare to dream

he's going to have an, "accident"

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
For those who didn't see it.

they cant let Trump win that's why the election will be rigged

When he say's they are taking their country back, I think he's saying they are taking it back from the other ethnic groups. America's been redefined in the last 16 years and Trump is the ghost of what America was but like a ghost, he's a phantom ...now

Jesus, this man is suitable for the role of President. He is fantastic and his plans are big, and belongs in the Whitehouse.

>tfw Croatia will never have a leader as charismatic as Trump, let alone Hitler

Why live...

you're fucking ritz crackers mate

>I think he's saying they are taking it back from the other ethnic groups

He means from people, regardless of race, color, and creed, that don't care about the consitution and what this nation is build upon.

There's a reason why they want illegal Mexicans and any other ethnic group coming over illegally because they wont appreciate what the US has done for them. In fact they expect them to come over and leech of the system like parasites.

Since it's a simple fact.

If I'm prosperous not only will I sustain myself and my family but I can help my neighbors.

Yet you can't be prosperous if your neighbors come to your house while you are sleeping to take you tools, you food, and rape you family while you are asleep and not around.

You can't understand this because you are obviously not from here. Yet it's the reason that ever since Katrina we have a history where the USA was helping every other country when catastrophes happened. Either through financial help, blood donations, and/or food. Where was the other countries?

Oh that's right, fuck off.

Is trump going to let poles in?

Why do you even care about third world hordes, when you still have niggers?

it's hopeless silly goy. just stop.

>WE WILL NO LONGER SURRENDER THIS COUNTRY OR IT'S PEOPLE TO THE FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM

The why does Trump have all his stuff made n foreign countries and imported here? Isn't that exactly what globalism is?
He's a limousine liberal hypocrite and you TrumDumpsters are all gullible fucking idiots.

Be the change you want to see.

the problem as I see it is that for generations since it's inception the USA was a clique for Europeans and an opportunity for them to put their ethnic and national differences behind them and share an identity. This identity was contrived, a political construction but it was understood to mean European emigres or Whites. There was always an unspoken acknowledgement that, if you were white, there was a place there for you.

Then something happened.

Around 9-11 there was a shift in perception. In America it began I think when Blacks began to understand (as a Nation) that they were never going to be able to assimilate with a people who so obviously held them in the most vile contempt. Around the same time Obama gained the presidency. Myself I think he's a thrall, a puppet for other interest groups still contolled by WASP's but in a way it does't matter. The point is these guys had *no choice* but to put him in the drivers seat.

It was a Sea Change and nothing was going to be the same after it.

"White" America isn't what it was, jesus it changes so fast it's not what it was last year or maybe even last month.

It shifted much sooner. Immigration patterns radically changed in 1965.

I'm taking about the psychological development of the Country, the consciousness of it. No one personifies that but different people can represent different facets of the psychology. John Wayne was one representative, Clint Eastwood maybe, Gary Cooper. Abraham Lincoln might be a good example of it's conscience. You know what I mean? After Martin Luthor Kings assination Blacks became an intractable part of that collective conscience.

Jail in belongs and, pig racist a and fanatic a is he. President of role the for sutiable not is man this, Jesus.

>This identity was contrived, a political construction

This is exactly it. When a person immigrated here, he was supposed to Americanize. Learn the beliefs of the constitution and the citizenry (Fuck you I'll say what I like, fuck you stay off my property, fuck the federal government, and I'll shoot you in the fucking face if you have a problem with the aforementioned). They were even supposed to Americanize their names. Learn the language.

Now, our Soviet infiltrated universities (keyword: Yuri Bezmenov) are teaching our kids to hate their own country. That assimiliation is not expected.

Our shared identity is falling apart and can only result in societal breakdown followed by civil war

The point I was making is that the American Identity is not immutable. It has to by it's nature be open to change and this being the case it was always going to happen that the Classic American Identity as characterised by those and other icons I mentioned, was going to be corrupted.

"America" is not fixed Identity, it is a ghost, a phantom, a vanity of human ideals.

Only God can tell you who you are.