TRUMP WOMEN

CTR Shills can't even compete

Slut

11/9 tits

ayy

I neve understand why anyone should care if someone writes their opinion in their titties

> call her a degenerate whore for showing her tits online

> call her a red pilled white Christian woman for supporting King God Lord Saviour and MAGA

I don't know what to do Sup Forums, please tell me how to think and react so that I can justify doublethink to myself.

>Be ctr shill
>see boobs
>feminist_empowerment.jpg
>Set of boobs going against the narrative
>ohhellno.png
>"slut"

As a white male who normally is against race-mixing, I'm completely ok with this. I hope they have a family with many right-wing babies.

I want one of those coolers so fucking bad

Hell yeah

You disgust me.
There's no excuse for racemixing. None.

Sluts supporting your candidate only destroy his image

fat dyke detected

Shhhhhhhhhh let the drumpflings have their moment.

As opposed to the ever nude femnazis supporting killary shill?

*TRIGGER WARNING*

Her nudes

I don't care for nudes, faggot

CTR SHILLS POSTS TITS AND YOUR DICKS.

Who is she?

God, those are beautiful.

Honestly, most people would rather white women race mix than mix with swedes or Germans kek.

CTR CHALLENGE!

those are some fine tiddies
I'm on the #TrumpTrain now.

Her name is Kayla

Holy shit, I'm black and I've never even called someone a cuck but YOU are a fucking cuck

I wanna fuck a chick in full Trump apparel desu, everything about that drives me nuts

Clinton is the candidate of the liberals.

Its expected them to act like whorrs

>she

I'm not calling her a slut to get a measly $0.02, I'm calling her a slut because that's what she is. If you want to prove your devotion to traditionalism, start with more modest attire! Even a bikini would've been classier!

Spotted the mongrel. :*)

Here is modest.

This whole thread is just to trigger shills m8

Its a shame trump has pretty much no chance of winning, as much as I hate to admit it

In my experience, the only people who use the word "slut" are unattractive women and men who can't compete.

>Another CTR shill triggered
>FeelsGood.jpg

I must be living under a rock then, I've seen the word "slut" be used by both men and women regardless of physical appearance. Perhaps Americans aren't as fond of the word.

Non-sluty pic for the leaf commin up

Heck yeah