Wait, why are Cyclops and Nova like 12 now again?

Wait, why are Cyclops and Nova like 12 now again?

It's been like 2 years since Teen Cyclops has been in the future with all the timeskips, so he should be like 18 years old at least, right?

Ramos only knows how to draw teen boys as twinks. Also Nova is fucking short.

Sam is a manlet.

It's actually an interesting product of getting older. When you're in high school, everyone around you looks like they're adults, but as you reach your late 20's and early 30's, high schoolers look like they're 12.

Oh, Nova is supposed to be an adult here?
The fuck, he looks like a little kid

What's with Marvel's fascination for teen heroes?

Sam Alexander is 14 I think

Nova is like 15.

Continuing with the Sam suffering train, it's only logical that he'll hook up with Viv.

Adult Nova is coming back in November.
We haven't seen what he looks like or who will be on the creative team. It's pretty concerning.

That'll be Viv's pickup line.

Spoilers: Rich comes back solely to advise against the relationship.

Because white adult males only know how to rape trigger me.

Cho is 19 and he's still there.

I wonder what happens in Vision #12?

I presume Virginia dies, Vision reboots himself with no emotion, while Viv continues and seeks out a new life.

Sam is fucking short.

Cancer will do that.

>It's been like 2 years since Teen Cyclops has been in the future with all the timeskips,

So... shouldn't they put him back where he belongs, so they dont wreck the tumeline? The fact adult Cyke exists means teen Cyke HAS to go back

Are people really so stupid that they think comics all run in realtime? (live-action comics are a real strain on the artist's wrists.)
Or is this a deliberate shitpost question? Or is it not?
Because I would like to know why Batman isn't in a retirement home yet, because what is he? Like 108 years old?

Reboots you imbecile.

The X-Kids all decided that if they go back Professor X will just telepathically wipe their memories to prevent a time paradox and then they'll have to live out these nightmare lives the adult versions have had.
Jean voted "no", Babyclops followed, and by the time they were captured and forced onto the time platform the time/space continuum was already too broken or something and the machine wouldn't let them go back, they're not complaining about having a second chance at a happy life and so far there's no choice in the matter... so far...

Well he is a wetback and they tend to be midgets.

Teen titian's?

Ooooooooh, so Robin is how old?
And What year was Alfred born?
Does Superman blog?

>which of the 28 or so Robins?
>Alfred is a Time Lord, he was born whenever he damn well pleases
>No, Superman isn't a huge whiny emo fa... ... ... yes, Superman definitely blogs.

While we're at it, what is cyclops going to bring to this team?

Jr Rightness

A mutie so that it can tie into Death of X/Inhumans vs X-Men/Terrigenocide

Kamala and Scoot can be like the Romeo and Juliet of the two warring houses

Punch lazers.

Wait a sec, I've been out of the Marvel loop for a good long while now. Are you telling me they more or less erased years of continuity with the Xmen and brought back the young ones to start over?

This.

No. Beast brought the original five X-Men from the past for... some reason. And for... some reason, he can't send them back. Everything that has ever happened has still happened.

I just want him to revert to real Scott
like he's kinda been a pinner bitch since being brought back
he was the one in the space series?
that was fun
but besides that he's like whiny and kinda complacent
it's so not a Summers son
his personality just needs to break through and he'll be the conservative foil like Wally in the New Teen Titans to a bunch of self-righteous, stupid, hormonal hippies

The O5 came to the present and they weren't able to be sent back from some bullshit reason.

A possible romance for the other superserious and pragmatic but loveable mentally unstable non-human orphaned survivor of tragedy and bias who shoots lazzzzzers out of their face.

I'm waiting for Sam to catch space cancer to complete his suffering.

Waid seems to be a fan so that seems possible. But of course Waid also isn't what he used to be so the execution might not be great. We'll see.

Waid's only written kids good once and that was way back with Impulse
every other time it's been kinda awkward
I hated his Supergirl/LoSH

this seems like the perfect book for Parker or Wells

Nope.
The continuity for the originals is still all there, there's just a walking talking paradox kid team of X-Men running around now.
The furry mutant, Beast built a time machine and brought the original five X-Men into the future because of a personal grudge.
This created a paradox in the spacetime continuum because he didn't take them from some parallel reality or use some sort of superscience time-proof bubble that would prevent a paradox, so now time got broke.
It's broke now. Just though you'd like to know what you missed.

Yeah, but didn't Impulse win awards or something? I remember that being a very successful book for a sidekick run.

Impulse was really good
I liked it better than his Flash run
and he lost his spark when Bart got taken away from him
speed force is still a dumb idea

>Does Superman blog?
Didn't he start blogging when he was fired from the Daily Planet?

yeah for Cat's company I think

>The furry mutant, Beast built a time machine and brought the original five X-Men into the future because of a personal grudge.
Not because he completely discarded Xavier's goal of coexistence between humans and mutants, but a "personal grudge."

Right.

What are you talking about? Beast was mad at Cyclops and super-scienced up a flesh and blood guilt trip that can punch you and then lied to them about how evil Futureclops was.
That's some petty, vindictive, just messed up ironic cruelty there. There's no ideology involved in that type of crazy supervillain move. It was emotionally motivated, self-destructive, and mean in a very personal way.
That's a classic grudge.