ITT post dumb or ridiculous scenes from mainstream movies. Video extremely related:

ITT post dumb or ridiculous scenes from mainstream movies. Video extremely related:

youtube.com/watch?v=3uXidHshhqI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQBGmBOhQEE
youtube.com/watch?v=NLhypaRifcE
youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw
youtube.com/watch?v=5SxN_U2H0Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=LAE5aAYc5Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=sawoQbzs_g0
youtu.be/RUjPz7BKjlM
youtube.com/watch?v=32sLgUoj91o
youtube.com/watch?v=OuU60r7VT30
youtube.com/watch?v=f4KqUxfCnXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao what the fuck

>we're 10 minutes under the 90 minute mark and we need to stretch some scenes
>say no more senpai

i want to be that card hmmm hahah if you guys know what i mean

I haven't sen the sequel, but the first movie is like that in it's entirety. Combine that with the extremely unlikeable cast, and you get the worst movie I've ever seen.
How the fuck did the sequel get made?

Normalfags and the Chinese LOVED it, hence why a good part of the second movie took place in China.

this movie is over 2 hours long.

I remember thinking the same thing and being stunned when they announced a sequel, but China loved it for some fucking reason.

Why are they throwing the ard to the person who is currently being inspected?
Wouldn't it be easier for someone to hold it and ,when they start to get inspected, just throw it to someone who already got inspected?

it made money at the box office

another kino for you guys

youtube.com/watch?v=xQBGmBOhQEE

I remember when some fag tried to force that as a meme. Nevertheless, that scene is bad on so many levels.

Is this...canada?

who funds this shit?

interesting thread OP
looking foward for more Post-Kinografia

man i haven't cringed this much in a while

But why? For what reason?

wtf is this? I am glad that I didn't see retarded shit like this as a kid because even then I had taste in movies and so did my family

I imagine it's one of those "dad jokes" that always get peppered into kid movies to keep the parents awake but whoever suggested that during the storyboard sessions deserves to be gassed

youtube.com/watch?v=NLhypaRifcE

imagine people actually trying something like this irl. they'd get caught as soon as they tried to toss it to someone the first time.

Or they'd be forced into solitary rooms to be stripped and searched because hey, it's China, they don't have rights.

youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw

this is retarded but in a good way

youtube.com/watch?v=5SxN_U2H0Xc

>As a kid even then

Jesus christ, is this the average person I'm browsing Sup Forums with?

hackson really ruined the book with this shit

Did it take you this long to realize that the average age of this board is 16

The entire fight on BvS. Would've been a better flick (but still shit lmao) if they just cut it all off.

>just fucking circumcises a piece of pizza
>that kit inside of the egg carton
Brilliant

>90s kids are dads now
JUST

That scene is the only good thing in any of The Hobbit films. It's like John Woo directing Lord of the Rings. It's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen.

>by 25 my dad had a wife and 2 kids
>at 25 I'm an alcoholic who watches movies and posts on Sup Forums all day

It's okay, average lifespan of a human is longer now and 25 then is now 35 so you still have time

>the seven nation army shot

I thought the movie was older and literally right after saw that it was from 2015... I didn't know what it was at all because I am not a fucking faggot like you or an actual child

Has anyone involved with the production of this movie commented on this scene?

actually no. average lifespan has more to do with fall of infant mortality and curable diseases. we are still very likely to die after hitting that 65+ mark.

Too busy counting money.

People born in 2000 are dads now.

i need more like this. high budget, overly drawn out, pure cringekino

Why do they keep passing it around to each other? This bit would have been good had they stopped at the first guy who passed the search. But they just keep passing it around to keep the scene going on forever.

Also the hypnosis stuff is retarded as fuck.

>is this canada?

i love cringe kino threads

fuck you and your retarded hillbilly family

storyboard people are not writers

butthurt underage fagget gtfo

>the guards actually touch the card several times during the pat down

Both these films where retarded as fuck.

every time

Could post the whole movie but ill just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=LAE5aAYc5Cs

Wait

Why is the card so important?

It's a SUPER DUPER MICROCHIP that can hack ANYTHING. Yeah, it's fucking retarded.

it's the vote that would make Hillary win

god I hate this so much, the worst part is that it feels like it just keeps going and going, I might have actually walked out of the theatre if I saw this

>that contrived as fuck coincidence that the chip they are after is EXACTLY the same size and flexibility as a playing card they all know tricks with

youtube.com/watch?v=sawoQbzs_g0

>trailer voiceover
holy shit what year is it

I fucking hate Hollywood.

Why is this even in a movie?

youtu.be/RUjPz7BKjlM
Have the best ever Steven Seagal action fight scene.

That's just an extra heavy flak jacket, he's not obese.

hopefully the year you become an adult

>Sony logo displayed prominently on the laptop during a scene that is supposed to be emotional
>Police don't even shut down the whole block despite him throwing cars around and firing .50 cals machine guns and a crowd literally 50 feet to his left
>Rhino's autistic yelling
>Policemen watching as a retarded kid runs at Rhino but run to stop his mom immediately from jumping over after him despite the kid being only about 5 feet away

>something extremely scary and dangerous is happening in a poorly written movie
>little kid acts like an insane person and goes to play with it as if it's just a game
>as if kids can't judge what reality is and wouldn't be crying and running as far away as possible

also fuck Amy Pascal

this is so retarded it becomes cool again

>me everytime I go to work as a male stripper

>super downer ending where he fails to save his gf
>oh wait we need to set up the sinister six movie that'll never happen add in some cartoony bs

LAMO is this real?

>DUM DUM dum dum dum.....

I hate this trope

like when the little boy sees the masked killer in his bedroom and goes to casually let his parents know there's a serial killer in the house and they're too busy and ignore him as if he's just pretending

in real life the kid would scream his fucking lungs out and run in tears to his parents and they'd instantly know its for real

I hate capeshit so much

Cobra is rad
youtube.com/watch?v=32sLgUoj91o

That fist moves was enough.
Open the garage, nothing there, Ok pack it up boys no need to go in and check if its relay empty and search for secret compartments just leave.

the ring wraiths designs are pretty cool though. I'd watch an HBO miniseries about them

That's not the pool stick one

why does spiderman sound like he's nodding on heroin?

How would a non-armoured teen who shoots and swings on webs even defeat a big mecha with guns?

Post it, I don't think I've seen it. The Kill Switch one is just so fucking stupid. He throws the dude through the window 12 times for fuck's sake.

Do you know anything about making a film? How many films have you made? Zero? Yeah, that's what I thought nerd.

by swinging a manhole really fast at his cockpit *coke sniff*

by deflecting his missiles with a manhole lid, god, you idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=OuU60r7VT30

Not as godawful as that edit job, but still a comically retarded scene

The dumbest part about this is that they ripped off Moulin Rouge.

>comparing peak Seagal with DTV tripe Seagal
>comically retarded

OUT FOR A SNACK IS FUCKING KINO YOU NINCOMPOOP

That gets really brutal when he smashes the guy's face and he spits out teeth and blood. The way the guy limply smacks Seagal in the back of the leg is hilarious. Him prodding the stick dude with the pool cue is amazing.

Just put it in the pooper or the stomach as a normal person holy shit.

MEW looked terrible in it

>the very first shot of him just riding the escalator with his arms out
already kekked

something about this is so appealing to me. it's like everyone in this scene is autistic. just imagine a world where everyone has crippling autism. paradise.

>MEW

Uh, she's not in that

Forgot link.

youtube.com/watch?v=f4KqUxfCnXY

>You have to be a filmmaker to be able to criticize a movie
>You have to be a master chef to be able to determine whether or not a meal is bad

You are 100% retarded.

Seriously. One time when I was five I ran screaming and naked into the front yard looking for my mom because I was taking a shit and I saw an uncomfortably large fly in the bathroom. Overreaction is like a cornerstone of child behavior.

>tried

friendly reminder that the film's dialogue establishes time travel

God that movie was kino

pretty cringy, Magic Jews the movie

there's a ton of scenes from that movie alone that fit this thread

at least this has interesting camera movement and decently complex dance choreography, with pan it was a bunch of retards in front of a green screen jumping up and down.

this is pure kino

>i want to be that card hmmm hahah if you guys know what i mean

Passed around from one sweaty hand to another and go down some dudes trouser leg. Stepped on by a woman's shoe and tossed wildly around the room.

I think you just created your self fulfilling prophesy.

Cringe.