Mfw plebs don't understand that Justice League is basically vacation for Batman

>mfw plebs don't understand that Justice League is basically vacation for Batman
>gets to be with other freaks like him who like him
>gets to fuck off Gotham
>no crazy shit with Joker
that's why he is light-hearted and allows himself to quip

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/justice-league-lighter-tone-batman-v-superman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never thought of it like this before, but fuck you're right.

why is he looking at the camera?

Still disapointed he didnt have his grey and blue suit..

Yup. Batman's personality is not Bruce's. He's like an actor, it's a persona for him too. He has to do this too in order to throw people off the trail for finding out who he is.

>Batman can't be Bruce! Bruce is way too nice and funny to be that guy.

Let's not forget that Bruce is canonically a charming guy.

still doesn't explain why he reveals his secret identity to random people
still doesn't make any of the """jokes""" in the trailer funny

I fucking love Jason Sudelkis

One thing that got brought up in BvS is the idea that Bruce hasn't gotten a chance to be "Bruce" for a long time and he's just been in Batman persona 24/7. (Alfred complains about it)

The fact that he's going to recruit all the new heroes AS Bruce Wayne rather than Batman I think is a nice extension of that development.

Where does he say he is Batman to anyone besides Barry, who is also a hero? He is just Bruce Wayne looking to get himself a few super powered body guards.

>who like him

lol okay Bruce

He comes to recruit Aquaman without the Batsuit as well, but we don't know if he outs himself as Bruce Wayne while doing it.

>good intro by Batman
>good intro of Aquaman over based Icky Thump
>BASED visual of Aquaman
>all in the first 30 secs
>fuck yeah they found a cool balance between action and funny that looks natural
>suddently 1m30s of cringe moment with Flash, litterally Big Bang theory-tier
WHAT THE FUCK

>>gets to fuck off Gotham
>>no crazy shit with Joker
Too bad Apokolips is gonna be worse than Gotham.

Damage Control

Well yeah that was the point. Superman and Wonder Woman were his first new friends in 10 years. Bruce can finally be happy again.

People don't get mugged every other day on Apokolips.

QUIP OFF BRO

ME AND YOU

We've had two movies about this shit: trust.

In MoS Superman tried to trust in the army and asked the army to trust him. Well, the army didn't trusted him.

In BvS Bruce was alone and feeling empty, angry and sad, and bought the media narrative that Superman was bad because that justified his insecurities and hatred.

In the end he learned that he need to trust this meta-humans, like he should have trusted Superman, and that these people need his help and he theirs. For them to trust him, he'll have to trust them and that's why he's taking this step: trusting them with his secret.

Also, i find sweet that Batman finally seems kinda happy thanks to Wonder Woman.

In BvS it was shown that Superman had the strength to go on because of Lois and Martha, while Batman had no one other than Alfred and even Alfred urged him to get someone. Now he has his mommy/girlfriend and he seems genuinely more happy;

Snyder has mastered the art of covertkino. He still makes good movies but adds in a few things to please normies and casuals, as seen by the positive reception by haters. This is Snyder's greatest feat yet.

On Apokolips the government does the mugging.

>I...I need friends
>Bruce sees himself in Barry
;_;

>Barry will outquip everyone on the MCU by himself through using the speedforce
Can anyone stop him?

>going against the biggest threat to mankind ever
>its just a vacation bro!

>QUIP
>QUIP
>QUIP

Shut the fuck up you shitposting faggots. I wish to high heaven that that word was a fucking auto ban.

He's going up against it with a bunch of people he sees as allies and maybe friends. He didn't have that before.

Because Zack is just behind it and he knows he could kill him before security pouts him down. Ben is the hero we need

I don't even know what supposed quips Flash made. Are people really considering "That's a bit of an oversimplication" as a quip? Fuck this board

so it went from "why is Batman so serious. this sucks. needs humor"
to
"batman made a quip in the trailer. I hate this, I miss BvS"

ok?

Wait is Sup Forums made about "I hear you can talk to fish"? Oh God forbid Batman of all people acts like a condescending asshole

Joker is rumored to be in the movie tho.
*Sad Affleck*

To be fair, I generally defend the DCEU and even I thought that was a dumb line.

But after talking with my non-comic reading friends and finding out all of them thought it was funny, I guess they had good reason for cutting it into the trailer.

Maybe it just rubs me the wrong way because it's such a tired punchline.

That will be it. As an Aquaman fan it bothers me but then I remembered it's coming from Batman and he's a cunt

>Zack I swear to God if you fuck this one up I'm going to kill you.jpg

Seems like all the casuals loved that line. I thought it was kinda lame, but whatever.

Triggered? Maybe you're on the wrong site if you think we should be banning words you don't like.

>autism

Not even him but Sup Forums has banned words before

Nice buzzword, faggot

Superman likes him in most continuities.

Flash at least admires him.

only Aquafags are mad at that

The Metahumans will do the heavy lifting.

Justice League is actually an Office spinoff. Every time Flash awkwardly quips, Batman looks at the camera.

The fuck do you mean? I'm an Aquafag and I love that line.

>autism

Joviality
Jape
Jest
Crack
Wise-crack
Pleasantry
Joke
Rib
Ribbing
Waggery
Witticism
Josh

Oh please. Batman has no friends. He gives no shits about the League. They could die tomorrow and Bruce would probably be relieved that now he doesn't have to use those plans to kill the entire League.

>In the end he learned that he need to trust this meta-humans
That's a stupid ass message since Batman has put a lot of them in jail already.

>For them to trust him, he'll have to trust them and that's why he's taking this step: trusting them with his secret.
Just trust random people you've never met to keep your identity a secret/ not kill you, makes sense.

>Also, i find sweet that Batman finally seems kinda happy thanks to Wonder Woman.
Wonder Woman didn't do shit to make him happy. He's happy because WB demanded it.

I wish Gal would spill the beans on her being Ben's real life and DCEU cum dump.

ALL OF THE WEIRDOS IN THE WORLD ARE HERE RIGHT NOW IN GOTHAM CITY

I don't even understand what Sup Forums posters try to get at anymore.

Except the fact that we've had words banned before desu

Batman has always had a bit of dry wit about him, even in his darkest portrayals. There were jokes in Dark Knight Returns. He has a few deadpan lines in the trailer, it's no big deal. Also, Cyborg and Aquaman were pure business the whole time. This is just typical Sup Forums meme shit. I don't expect much after the first two Snyder flicks but this one might not be as bad.

He's obviously fucking Diana and has been for at least a few months at this point.

>Maybe it just rubs me the wrong way because it's such a tired punchline.

I mean, it's tired to someone who's exposed to most DC media, to a normie who last remembers aquaman from superfriends, it's still kind of... fresh.

>thinking that more Bruce screen time is "development" instead of "y-yeah, I meant to do that!" from Snyder

he looks like end-stage Ernest Hemingway

all the good years behind him, gun in one hand, whiskey in the other, going on a "fishing" trip to take the weight off his fat ass

You're thinking too hard

That scene was lifted wholesale from Civil War. Iron Man recruiting a nervous and awkward Spidey.

>But after talking with my non-comic reading friends and finding out all of them thought it was funny

SNYDER DID IT

I can have my good movies AND high box office/good critic reviews! Finally!

It's a nice contrast to the last question he asked in a trailer.

Nope. If Snyder is involved it can't be good, by definition. He is a void incapable of quality, talent, or creativity.

MoS was garbage. BvS was valueless garbage.

If you liked either of them you are garbage. It's that simple.

Question why does Batman have a joker card on his gun? Is that he becomes buddies with the Joker or the Joker sacrifices himself for him?

You mean it doesn't here?

nice meme

IMO the Joker becomes a hero when he realizes that the fate of the world is at stake and teams up with Batman and co. as a last ditch effort to defeat Darkseid and Superman. Joker probably provides the resistance with weaponry, which would explain the insignia.

Yeah if I had to guess I'd say Batman didn't get that gun on his own, probably found a Joker stash and had more important things to do than tear it off. Don't want to sacrifice resources like that, who knows when X year old duct tape and a playing card will save your life.

But Bruce is charming as fuck, he's also pretty fucking funny, or don't you guys remember when he was telling Supes and Diana about punching Guy?
Nigga go read comics instead of just using wikipedia

Holy shit. Bravo Snyder. #capekino

>Tfw no comfy DC workplace comedy

Have you not heard of Powerless?

casual mode enabled

>Bruce having fun with his friends

holy shit it's great to remember how the league brings out the best in batman when he isn't plotting how he'd defeat all of them

he has all the weird teacher-student power with his proteges so he's rarely so loose with them (except maybe dick)

Or maybe, maybe...
THOSE SCENES WERE SHOT EXCLUSIVELY FOR COMICCON, AND WILL HIGHLY DIFFER FROM THE FINISHED PRODUCT.

I wish they brought Christian Bale back
he's just more charismatic and a better actor all around

It's not the same. That's just normal people in a superpowered world. We want to see superpowered people act normal in a superpowered world.

So...outside Gotham's jurisdiction. I guess you are finally going to...dispense your justice into the Joker.

Fuck off faggot. No one likes your Gordon BatmanXJoker rape replies.

>other freaks like him
No, Batman. You are still the only furry there.

That's would be hilarious.

RIP Hawkman.

Yeah, sure user, your wishful thinking certainly was taken into consideration and it's not WB ordering Zack specifically to pussy out on his grimderp rape dreams due to how Civil War smashed Batman v Superman in the box office.

Zack's PG 13 grimshit just doesn't work and they are on full Marvel rip off mode right now, deal with it.

goodmeme.net

Everyone knows JL was always going to be more lighthearted, even before BvS was finished production. BvS was always going to be them at their lowest point.

>Everyone knows JL was always going to be more lighthearted, even before BvS was finished production. BvS was always going to be them at their lowest point.
Worst thing is that weeks before JL's release there will be retards who will be saying this unironically.

Still plenty of other furries in the league. Wildcat, B'wana Beast probably counts, Vixen...

Post the next page, please.

They don't know that Batman only hangs around with other capes to figure out how to stab them in the back most effectively. This inevitably leads to an disaster when some villain steals his notes.

He's begging the audience to see this one.

>Snyder
>mastering anything other than how to be a complete hack

Man of Steel and BvS were both very good movies. All he needed was to add normie bait for big bucks and box office, which is what he did here.

>Man of Steel and BvS were both very good movies

You can keep denying the truth but it won't make you right. MoS was great and BvS was top quality.

Dude I loved BvS but I'm not going to pretend it's "top quality", there's a lot wrong with it even though I love how it sets up the DC cinematic universe and enjoyed how the movie handled "most" of the characters.

I say "most" because Superman is a really glaring weak link, and it carries over pretty much everything I didn't like about how Man of Steel handled him.

I liked every scene of BvS and will defend it to the death. I personally believe that every problem MoS had was fixed in BvS.

Sounds like something Adult Swim would do ala Harvey Birdman or something

Fucking idiot

screenrant.com/justice-league-lighter-tone-batman-v-superman/

Pretty sure that's the Aquakhal scene bruh

>not understanding the difference between a quip and a joke
when did Sup Forums spread to Sup Forums?

Yeah, I'm hoping he'll be less socially awkward outside of that scene.

What, why? Isn't that part of Barry's character? Where are the "not muh" people now?

I'm desperately hoping that it leads into some variation of the "I don't talk to fish" speech.

I want to hear Momoa saying it