Has there ever been a more perfect show? I seriously can't find a flaw

Has there ever been a more perfect show? I seriously can't find a flaw.

How can any shows compete?

Go Away Baiting Skelly

The loud house is better.

careful there, user. You may trigger op

hiatus

There are a ton of flaws.
>Some of the emotional moments are weak.
>Action scenes are piss poor.
>A number of the songs are bad.
>Any Lars and or Sadie episode
>Cluster and Malachite ended in an anti-climax.

AAHEMAH AHEM

Alright, I'll take the bait

I like SU a lot and I disagree.

>Forced emotion/MUH FEELINGS
>Songs are hit or miss
>Animation lacks weight (watch a fight scene, everything looks so damn clunky)
>Some characters pull the most asinine bullshit and no one ever calls them out for it (Usually the females too. IE sadie and amethyst, but mostly sadie. She trapped a man and a child on an island for days in hopes to get with said man. If the genders were reversed, people would say it was rape)

I look past the flaws and see a good show, good/cute characters, good music, and some of the most aesthetically pleasing oceanic backgrounds I've ever seen in a western cartoon besides OTGW. (OTGW has it beat on the autumn backgrounds)
SU is a above average show, but no where near flawless.

>Action scenes are piss poor.
God this always gets my goat. There are some times when it shines through (Pearl v Holopearl, some of Lapis v Crystal Gems, some of Steven & Connie v Pearl) but the action scenes are so stiff and there's almost always moments where there's this weird stillness in the characters (Malachite v Alexandrite is a more recent offender). That, and impacts like punches have so little weight to them. I don't know why cartoons are so adverse to making strikes and hits look and sound harder. There's so much potential for it to be good, especially considering it's a show about superhuman aliens with magical powers/weapons.

>Songs are hit or miss (That the characters sing)*

>Pearl v Holopearl

(You)

(You)

I meant to say Some of Pearl v Holopearl. I liked that shockwave of dust when their swords hit and other moments.
>(You)
>Thinking someone is baiting because of a single off thing you don't agree with in an otherwise serious post
Imagine being this fundamentally broken in the head.

Clearly you didnt see BCD

>let's fix everything with friendship
I hope that lesbian Sugar burns in hell along with her shitty fanfics.

triggered

The lead protagonist is a legit retard.
The gems shouldn't be genderless.
Needs male characters that aren't pussies.

I like Naruto more. They both having pacing issues though.

YOU

you are the flaw

>ywn have her show you her favorite new piece of alien-themed clothing
>ywn see her get pouty at you for calling her cute
>ywn hear her cry and scream at you to stop as you force her into rough sex in the dirt, ruining her dress
>ywn help her shower off the mess you made while she's quietly sobbing to herself
>ywn have her forgive you quickly because you validate her sense of self-worth
>ywn make up for it by buying her a whole new wardrobe of her favorite theme

It's not Bojack Horseman

Do not sexualize the alien rock nerd.

>The gems shouldn't be genderless.
Why not? They're inorganic aliens. I'm sure there will be some canon explanation for why they are shaped like human women at some point.

SU is one of my favorite shows ever but I'll weigh in

The songs can be forced and/or slightly cringy. The action is a bit too floaty, not weighty or fast enough. Character models are highly inconsistent across storyboards (I'm looking at you, Lamar). The show has started to rip off the emotional progression of its own episodes (Sadie's Song, Drop Beat Dad). And not every emotional confrontation between characters needs to end in anime tears, just tone it down a bit.

Aside from that, the series shows a stronger emotional maturity than any other western cartoon I've seen, and I'm gladly enjoying it despite its sometimes glaring flaws.

this

also, fucking saged bitch