"Race? It is a feeling, not a reality. Ninety-five per cent, at least...

"Race? It is a feeling, not a reality. Ninety-five per cent, at least. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today.… National pride has no need of the delirium of race." - Benito Mussolini

True or false?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races
youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/678519868166152192
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it may be just a feeling, but it's a strong feeling. And feelings matter quite a lot.

he's right about racial purity, no such thing

I have a smidge of Jew in me, from my mother's mother's side. Mostly Swedish and German. I still identify with Nazism.

>It is a feeling, not a reality

Holy shit, completely different skull shapes are just a feeling! Pack it up, boys, Sup Forums is over.

I guess Europeans and poo in loos/arabs are the same race

>National pride has no need of the delirium of race."
This much is true. The USA is the prime example of this. But that is because the USA has never had a race. There is such a thing as a French race, a Germsn race, etc. so that's a concern for those groups. But not for America.

He just said that cuz he whas mad at adolf at the time and he had complexes about southern italians italy isnt a homogenus ethnic society he later debunked it buy saying im north italian and therefore aryan.

That doesn't debunk what I said. Race is not "just" a feeling.

False.

That's like if there were a field, and on one side of the field it's 60 degrees, and on the opposite side it's 150 degrees, but because there's no distinct point where it goes directly from 60 to 150, it's safe to walk on any part of the field.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

Mussolini should have just ignored Hitler.

Italy was in no way threatened by either Britain,France or Soviet Union. No one gave a fuck about them.

His economic policies were better than Hitlers and Franco's as well. Italy would have been way more successful today if it remained isolationist and kept its African colonies.

>British genes
well at least you're only 40% inbred.

Poor guy never had the chance to see Europeans and Americans post their genetic profiles on Sup Forums

Some of the isolated European posters aren't even mixed with any of the euro groups. We've had some post that are 100% one specific type of European

He means race is not a necessity for national unity and a nationalist state.

Could be used as a mean but not used for itself

>reading comprehension

Mussolini went on later to become a racial preservationist like Hitler so your initial quote means nothing.

twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/678519868166152192

lol but that cuck shirt

True, and all who deny this as a fact are subhuman pieces of shit.

Doesn't mean you should not cling onto what's left.

Agreed. That is false

You're mixed. You're not pure Germanic/English

"Whiteness" doesn't mean anything. Europeans are different, not the same

t. tanned german

What website is this

Obviously false.

Italy was a new state, newer than Greece, and it had a strong racial division between the germano-italic North and the Mediterranean south. Also there were very fresh strong regionalist sentiments of powerful until recently city states. His statement is not based on deep ideological work but short sighted state interests. Finally if we try to understand the logic of the era, when he was saying about race divisions probably he didn't mean mass afroasiatic and muslim illegal immigration to Europe. It would be completely incomprehensible to him.

not racially pure. You are a mix of European ethnic groups