If every black and Hispanic got deported out of Aermica. America's national IQ will be the same as England

If every black and Hispanic got deported out of Aermica. America's national IQ will be the same as England.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
soundcloud.com/darwin-digest/episode-3-race-and-iq
lmgtfy.com/?q=Asian IQ std dev
lmgtfy.com
lmgtfy.com/?q=IQ+pseudoscience+for+retards
lmgtfy.com/?q=asians overachieve whites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_ancestry
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you think Hispanic is a single race of brown beaner indian Mestizos then you have a low IQ of 12

If you think Hispanic is a single race of proud Spanish stallions you have a low IQ of 11

Hispanic is not a race at all

Indian is a race
White is a race

Some hispanics are white due to pure European spanish genes

Some Hispanics are brown shit products of race mixing

>pure European spanish genes
>not a drop of Moor blood!

thats not saying much. england people are fuking autistic

And if all whites left it would be even better, so start packing your bags cuckboy.
What's that?
You're special?
Your own points don't apply to you?

B-but race is a social construct g-guys

How it would be better cucklord?

...Sven, that might be true in your case, but not in general, because Asians are a minority (and supposedly have a lower standard deviation)

Your comment is actually so stupid and embarrassing you may want to consider deleting it.

>can't even read a kindergarten-colored graph
lel
>Asians are a minority
How does that change anything retard? Should niggers all of a sudden stay when they eventually out-multiply you?

I'll give you a hint: averages.

Do you seriously believe removing white people would raise the average intelligence of the US when white people are above average in intelligence? I thought Sweden had the best "free" education in the world?

Look at OP's graph retard. It's obvious it would be higher if only Asians were left.
It's also obvious that since you can't even read a graph, probably 50% of niggers have higher IQ than you. Why should they leave and you stay?

FINE I'll give you another hint (though I already gave it to you): standard deviation

At the far end of the bell curve whites become more well represented than Asians, according to some studies. And you know who is responsible for the vast majority of human progress? The top .01% in intelligence

Our currency just had one of its most significant crashes in decades. Still stronger than your monopoly dollars.

Omfg how truly retarded you are. Remove nigs and beaners -> average IQ will be around 110. Remove white people and keep everyone else and average IQ drops to ~90. There are just 5.6% Asians in the USA

Actually, they are.

Hispania was the roman name for the iberian penĂ­nsula.
Mixed people from the new world are not hispanics

>At the far end of the bell curve whites become more well represented
If you were above the average nigger you would know this is simply called "higher kurtosis".
Also it's not in op's graph. Do you agree that it's wrong?
Thirdly, again why should you stay when there are niggers with higher IQ than you being deported?

>Remove white people and keep everyone else
>call someone retard
>misunderstands a basic sentence

Correction, lower kurtosis

>wow if you were smart you would call it this instead!
HOLY shit Sven you need to graduate middle school before you post here
>Do you agree that it's wrong?
Are you implying you think it's wrong? because you have been citing it as evidence in like 3 posts now
>why should you stay when there are niggers with higher IQ than you being deported?
you need to stop projecting, it's hard to watch

>if you were smart you would call it this instead!
I'm glad I could teach you a new word today
>because you have been citing it as evidence in like 3 posts now
You're basing your argument on it. I'm saying that even if it's right, your argument is stupid.
>you need to stop projecting
I take it you have no answer then.

Furthermore, IQ is genetic.
Which means that blacks will ALWAYS have that IQ that they have now.
You can't change that with better education.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

Of course you can improve it through the centuries, but this needs to be an evolutionary trend towards improving intelligence.
Right now this isn't the case.

Good podcast on this:

>You're basing your argument on it.
No, I'm not. I'm the one basing an argument around a model that accounts for lower cucktosis. You have no argument that refutes the scenario I described
>I take it you have no answer then
no answer to what? The baseless accusation that I have a low IQ?

didn't know pakis were considered east asian

>You have no argument that refutes the scenario I described
Well for one I don't even know if it's actually correct (beyond some cherry picked study you're going to link me)
>The baseless accusation that I have a low IQ?
It is 100% undeniable that there are niggers with higher IQ than you, Whether yours is 80 (likely) or 140. Why should they be deported while you stay?

>england people are fucking autistic
>'england people'

Kek

>Why should they be deported while you stay?
I never said they should. Won't be many left, though
>you're going to link me
lmgtfy.com/?q=Asian IQ std dev

>I never said they should.
So then we agree.
I assume we also agree that you should be deported too since there's plenty of people with higher IQ than you.
>lmgtfy.com
Oh, so you don't even have a 15 year old cherry picked study to link me, even worse, your link produces a bunch of blogs that doesn't even agree with you half of the time.

>your link produces a bunch of blogs that doesn't even agree with you half of the time
>I can't sort through information

>So then we agree
No, we do not. At the start of this thread you said we should deport all white people to raise the average intelligence. I claimed that would not raise the average intelligence because the Hispanics and Blacks still here would drag it down. Now all you're saying is that deporting low IQ individuals would bring the average up. No shit. But there would be more whites left than Asians as a certain point

What does autistic consistency have to bring you?
Can't you just want your own people to keep existing?

If there was a race that was better in every way, I wouldn't want them taking over my country and push my people out of existence.
And no, East Asians are not that race.

>I can't sort through information
Ok, since you think THAT low quality of evidence is OK, then I guess I just won this debate
lmgtfy.com/?q=IQ+pseudoscience+for+retards
>you said we should deport all white people to raise the average intelligence
No, I said it would go even higher if whites were deported along with niggers and spics
> I claimed that would not raise the average intelligence because the Hispanics and Blacks still here would drag it down.
Because you're a retard who can't even read your first language. I even clarified it for you again here: >But there would be more whites left than Asians as a certain point
But I just proved IQ is a pseudoscience using the same quality of evidence you used. So that point doesn't count. And even if it did... You're still saying that you yourself should be deported among with a load of niggers, for the betterment of america

And then if all the sandniggers got deported out of England America would be behind again.

>Can't you just want your own people to keep existing?
If that's what your feelings are, it's fine. But it's not what's being talked about

They make up like what 3% of the population?

Okay, when it comes to IQ there's a reduction to the mean.
This means that the rare outlier on the bell curve will have children that get closer to the mean of his ethnicity.

Two parents with 160 IQ will not get children with 160 IQ.

Of course there's a slight increase to the mean down the line, but it's not static.

Therefore a black outlier isn't beneficial for a white society, as at best he's providing a 86-89 IQ eventual offspring.
He would however be greatly beneficial for a black society.

90IQ white people will have smarter children than 95IQ black people, because the white children will return to the mean of 100 whilst the black children will go towards 85.

And here's where you do the same mistake of mixing "muh feelings" with facts.
I said it was fine as long as it was just your feelings.

And the argument is still the same. Asians will on average have higher IQ children than whites, therefore by your own argument, whites should be deported with the rest of the trash

counterpoint: (again) despite a lower mean, whites are still higher achievers as a whole on account of their greater standard deviation. The geniuses do a majority of the work in driving society forward

>whites are still higher achievers as a whole on account of their greater standard deviation
They're not.
Proof: lmgtfy.com/?q=asians overachieve whites

Do you guys actually think IQ matters?

Honest to god question. How many of you actually think it actually matters?

Before you answer, click on this link:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_ancestry

>And the argument is still the same. Asians will on average have higher IQ children than whites, therefore by your own argument, whites should be deported with the rest of the trash
I was responding to your Black genius comment, not to your asian bit.

The argument against black people/aboriginals/middle easterners/indians/etc can be mostly based on IQ.
For asians that argument doesn't stand, I know. But there's more factors at play.
For example a positive argument for black people is their sprinting abilities, which asians don't have. Things like that.

The primary argument against asian immigration however would be that they're not us. There's a whole lot more to that than just that line. Generally diversity is a source of conflict.
That argument could be used against others too, but it wouldn't be the stronger argument when the IQ differences are so stark.

Obviously east asians are preferable by a long shot to others, but that doesn't mean they should be.

The top of the top of Indians immigrate to the US to work higher end jobs.
Eventually their children will go back to the Indian mean, which depending on what caste/ethnicity they're from, can be quite low.

Yes, IQ matters. It's the best predictor of succes in Western society.
I'm sure if you performed IQ tests on those indians alone you'd get very high results. There's billions of them, there's bound to be plenty smart people amongst them

>I was responding to your Black genius comment, not to your asian bit.
They are the same. Just different ends of the spectrum. So basically raising IQ is only good if it doesn't hurt you?

>white
>race
kek/10

Is it possible that IQ isn't the indicator of success, rather what situation you're born into?

Many Indians live below the poverty-line, which means that they probably have a SUPER low iq. Countries that tend to be richer, tend to have higher IQ.

Also, my father wasn't "Top of the top" when he came to Canada as a refugee.

He now owns his own business and deals in real estate on the side. The guy couldn't name all the planets and isn't very smart outside of accounting and real estate.
If you conducted an IQ test on him, I'd be surprised if it's at the Canadian average. The guy makes a shit-ton of money.

Being his son, I have a much higher IQ than him. What explains that, then?

You can have more argument than one.
Wanting to keep your own people to exist is the bottom line. Just so happens that the financial and ethnic losses of inviting 70 IQ people into your country would be much more obvious and direct than the social and moral consequences.

Countries that have a higher IQ, tend to be richer.
It's that simple.
Intelligence being highly heritable is established science at this point. Even on redbit their science section agrees that's the case (and different ethnicities having different averages.)

Naming planets etc is a test of general knowledge, not necessarily IQ.
Language is also a part of many IQ tests though, which would be a problem for a person that isn't native, of course.

Early on in life getting the right impulses is important, so if your father did not attend school at all, it makes sense that his knowledge would be lacking severely.
But I imagine that the difference between you and your mother and your father would be within the expected range if using a test based on purely logical skills.

The tests take the lack of education into account when dealing with third world countries.

What do you say to people that say nature and nurture are 50/50 when it comes to success/intelligence?

I myself put nurture at something more like 80 percent, but I just read an article that tries to placate it to 50/50.

What do you think?

When it comes to what? Intelligence?

It's at least 75% heritable (links below)
This means that the differences between intelligence in a group can for 75% be explained by genetics alone.

That really depends on how you define intelligence, though.
Someone with 130 IQ can just spend his entire day doing fuck all and playing videogames whilst someone with 110 IQ can work his ass off and become a doctor.
No doubt the doctor will end up smarter, but not more intelligent by the scientific definition.

That doesn't mean the scientific definition is useless, far from it, as it's perfect for predicting succes. Someone with 130 IQ is way more likely to become a doctor than someone with 110.
But for individuals it'll be meaningless.

>there are nearly triple the amount of 140 IQ east asians as white people

how have they not come to dominate yet? jesus

Alright, I'll check those links out.

I'm still evolving on the issue.

This is worth listening to if you want a perspective close to mine.
Of course will be biased, but nothing on it is not backed up. I think it's very close to the truth.