So, I was away from the internet over the weekend, but was able to watch the trailer on my phone...

So, I was away from the internet over the weekend, but was able to watch the trailer on my phone. What did you guys think of the Wonder Woman trailer?

you can just read it yourself in the archive

Where is it written that we can't have a thread about similar topics more than once? Can't really interact with an archive, after all.

depends on what you think of this 6

some uncanny shit

The bits on Paradise Island were gorgeous but then it left for grey washed out mans world and I was a bit disapointed.
Still not sure if Gal Gadot can act but the action scenes looked good even if I rolled my eyes at the slo mo bit

Overall I'm optimistic but I'm not especially excited for it

>but then it left for grey washed out mans world and I was a bit disapointed.
wel it is in a bombed out ruin in the middle of ww2

I thought that the right choreography was amazing. I liked how her costume also stood out against the bleak WWI warzone.

It's ww1

Got strong Captain America: First Avenger vibes from it. Pretty obvious WB wants the Cap fan crowd.

I'm guessing the movie itself is passable, but Gadot will be glaringly bad in it. First line, "You're a man?" was presented so awkwardly, I have very little doubt she's going to be by far the biggest problem with the movie.

Why does she keep making this stupid face?

The trailer made it look great, and the action scenes look pretty fucking good.

But a good trailer has let me down before. I have some faith, however, that after BVS, they might have gotten their shit together.

Looks pretty cool 2bh mi familia

I like how you guys are suddenly thespian connoisseurs only when talking about Gadot. Not the other dozen shit actors that plague capeshit movies.

I was intrigued in BvS, now I'm damn near excited. It doesn't hurt that I want to fuck Gal Gadot.

We hate her, "they" have to chose another one, never her

Then this makes sense doubly so

The Bad or Worrisome...
>Diana being spiteful to Trevor.
>Etta.
>The Amazons slaughtering soldiers on the beach (they better be bad guys).
The Good...
>It really really has that genuine authentic period piece feel especially the battlefield scenes.
>The colors are brighter then Bvs but still not garish enough to look out of place. They are finding the balance.
>Music all the way thru was great.
>Action looks fantastic and the trailer is so fast paced even the slow mo doesn't stand out.
>The glowing Lasso looks great.

>if i can keep deflecting things and refer to other movies, that means this movie is perfect!

Did you see the Marvel stage?

Gadot is a Fast and Furious non-event: fact.

>Did you see the Marvel stage?
Yeah, all the good actors they get play side characters who do nothing.