Tour de Pharmacy thread

Tour de Pharmacy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

cyclingnews.com/news/greg-lemond-lance-armstrong-should-go-to-jail/
si.com/more-sports/2013/01/18/lance-armstrong-admission-kathy-lemond-reaction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"...Come on! How you going to beat a man on drugs if you not on drugs?!"

Everyone being on PEDs is the biggest redpill in sports. Should be common sense to anyone who's bothered watching the Olympics.

if everybody is doing it is it still doping?

FUCK MARTY HAAS

Bot Talkerman didn't even get billing on the poster?

Fuck you Gustav! You can't ride fast

It was entertaining to hear Cena curse. Never had the chance to hear him use profanity before.

if they catch you it is.

>(((andy sandberg)))
You just know it's going to be shit

Well, the thread is over

orlando bloom really went on steroids for this shit.

Really ripped his dick off too.

Based BMJ

Cyclist here

Yes of course it is. Firstly NOT everyone is doping. Only the teams that are willing to engage in it. It's a massive risk, of course, because if you get found out, then it can be the end of your team. Secondly, not everyone is taking the same drugs and taking them in the same way. The teams with the most money can pay the best doctors, who can help them develop the most effective doping programme which extracts the best performance.

I hope that L**** A******** is punished to the full extent of the law - I hope his lawsuits ruin him forever. And to be honest, I hope he goes to jail for a long time.

>“This is not a sporting infraction. This is criminal,” LeMond said. "This was an organized mafia and he literally tried to destroy people."
cyclingnews.com/news/greg-lemond-lance-armstrong-should-go-to-jail/

That's what Greg LeMond, the only American winner of the Tour de France, said. LeMond won the Tour three times. You Americans should be proud of him because he's a great guy.

Stfu Euro fag If everyone else competing with Lance Armstrong was natural and he was natural he still would have one Its an edge to be better than the guy next to you and if he's on and you want to win you have to be on too

False. And he's got stripped of everything. And he's about to get bankrupted through the courts.

Feels good man.

lance was my hero

...he beat cancer and won Tour de France multiple times

i was heartbroken when i found out the truth. i knew it was too good to be true, i just didn't want to believe it at the time. feelsbadman

The worst thing is the extent of his lying and the extent to which he pursued it, and destroyed anybody who questioned his performance.

People were raising questions as soon as he made his comeback, they thought his performance wasn't even real - plus he was using Michele Ferrari, a doctor who had been implicated in doping before.

Greg LeMond lost his bike business with Trek because he was coming out and saying Lance could be doping, and he pointed out this connection to Ferrari. LeMond always took a tough anti-doping stance - he even quit a very competitive team (for a less competitive team) during his career because he saw some of them were doping.

Trek were the main sponsor of Armstrong at the time and they dropped LeMond's brand of bikes they were producing, because they thought LeMond was just making all these harmful allegations against Armstrong and (indirectly) the Trek brand - but obviously all of these allegations were TRUE.

i hope he goes to prison and goes bankrupt

I hope Lance Armstrong gets his ball busted

There's no reason doping should be banned.

Same. And it's a disgrace that he's in this new movie - he shows no contrition whatsoever for what he did, he just expects people to forgive him instantly.

Kek.

Yes there is, because sport is entertainment (that's how it makes money and remains financially viable), and people want athletes they can relate to. They don't want doping monsters. Not to mention that doping puts the health of the athletes at risk.

And of course sponsors want to be associated with stories of "true success", not with stories of "cheating to win".

>TFW you realise politics and the people that represent you in your democracy are a thousand times worse

also > the actual fucking movie ?

it was surprisingly good.. i liked the beginning but as soon as it came down to 5 guys i thought i could of made the same film my self in the back hills of my city....

LOWBUDGET... but gets points for not forcing sjw / degenerate !

I haven't watched this movie, I'm just pointing out that L**** shouldn't be in it, and I'm reminding anybody who has watched this movie of just how much of a cunt L**** was.

I was just reading this interview with Greg LeMond's wife. It really puts into perspective how much of a cunt L**** is: si.com/more-sports/2013/01/18/lance-armstrong-admission-kathy-lemond-reaction

People lost their livelihoods, their incomes, their reputations, their careers, because Lance destroyed them to protect his lies. THAT'S the crime he's really guilty of. Just doping in itself is not as bad of a crime as destroying the lives of everybody who is telling THE TRUTH on you.

The best gag in the whole movie is the sight gag with Gustav being completely jacked on that little bike and Cheetah/Cheetah. And just the imagery of Joe Buck getting his ass kicked by Mike Tyson Made me smile

Blacks can't into cycling, everybody knows that

I liked the African guy who hated Marty Hass(Samberg) and how he was going on about how much he hated him when that random guy walked past in the background and said:
"You talking about Marty Hass?"
"Yeah"
"FUCK MARTY HASS!"

Don't know why but I just found that short bit hilarious.

This was also kinda unexpected

Is this Armstrong's biopic?