Why do women act like rape is the biggest possible crime in the world? Isn't murder a lot worse?

Why do women act like rape is the biggest possible crime in the world? Isn't murder a lot worse?

its probably one of the worst things you can do without killing them i guess

Because having a woman do something is the greatest crime possible against women and is in direct conflict with the core principles of feminism.

torture is the worst crime, and rape is a form of torture.

I'd much rather die in minutes than be tortured for weeks.

NO YOU FUCKING BIGOTED WOMAN HATING SHITLORD!!! HOW COULD DEATH BE WORSE THAN BEING PENETRATED FOR NO MORE THAN A FEW MINUTES. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so you'd be fine getting raped?

When you take the one thing that bases their entire egsistance its only normal they get mad.You get pussy without dealing with women.

nigga if yo rape can last even an hour, just accept it cuz yo ass getting fucked by a god.

Obviously rape cases get them the most attention so this is why to them it's the biggest crime.

Men getting rapped is worse

rape is usually more violent than just standard intercourse and being pinned down.

The kind of people that rape are incredibly low IQ and usually sexually repressed.

Even getting raped for an hour would be horibble, not to mention psychologically damaging. It's kind of different now, because all woman are whores at age 13, but women used to be virgins until marriage for the first part, and rape would essentially render them unfit for marriage.

Especially if its vanilla ice doing it

Love this "argument". Guess it's fine if someone ties you down and fucks you up the ass, jizzes in your shitty asshole, and tells you you'll always be his bitch. I'm sure that will have no lasting mental impact on your life.

Always, ALWAYS the stupid fucks downplaying rape never actually imagine it happening to them. It's always in this super sterile "it's just an object entering my butthole" bullshit scenario when you know the dumb faggots asking what the big deal is would be traumatized if they took a forceful cock up the ass.

a Rape you remember
a Murder you forget after a while, even if it's a family member. You just know the person passed on
with a Rape, the person is still alive to cry and bitch about it
source: everyone who played multiplayer and lived through mmos

Rape you live with "forever"; death you live with for never.

They would rather die than give away the only thing of value they have to an unattractive man that can't afford alimony.

>chile says this

I wonder why

you have to live with rape, the secound crime hardly looks like a crime in retrospect. I could kill someone I saw commiting rape.

Rape is a confirmation of weakness for both men and women.

The list of the worst percieved crimes goes like this;
>Racism
>Rape
>Pedophelia
>Murder

Being a racist is by far the very worst thing you can be in society.
Whites have been so fucking brainwashed for 70 years, that people would die before being called a racist.
The jews have won

>I'm sure that will have no lasting mental impact on your life.
Murder has a much stronger lasting impact on the rest of your life.

No shit. That wasn't my argument. The point is that rape is one of the worst things that can happen to you while still resulting in keeping your life, because it fucks you up mentally.

pedophelia is double heresy, they tend to die in prison.

accurate.

I once told a girl who complained about the potential of being raped that she wasn't good enough to be raped.

I learned something that day.

t. Fedora

>get FREE sex
>complain

woman, eh?

S T E A L T H
T
E
A
L
T
H

R A R E
A
R
E

u clearly dont understand
> if u murder them, they win

We should torture feminists so they realize Rape wasn't that bad

Pic realted

Its a ideological tool to bash the opposition.

Feminists don't actually care about rape or they would the the ones most mad about false rape claims but instead they defend these liars. Because the *claims* are more valuable for their propaganda than the act itself.

huh, sneaky rare

Why stop it? At least half of the people involved are having fun.

-Zach Braff on rape.

Obviously your posts get you the most attention so this is why I'm checking and saving that flag

Maximum exploitation of the sympathy. Over-inflate rape then expand the definition of rape to get people to do what you want.

Broke up with my gf over this the other day she actually used the words white privilege to me so nothing of value was lost

>stonger last impact on the rest of your life

BUT YOU'RE DEAD SO IT DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING MATTER

The only power and value a woman truly has is sex and companionship. If you take away her only true source of power and value then she is totally worthless.

Well, no. The logic is that rape is worse than murder, because a rape victim has to live with it.
>inb4 female logic jokes

Bump.

I'd like seing you being raped and then living with the constant thought of humiliation

I gave you the answer.

Because the bitch did not get anything in return. All women are money grubbing whores.