Shocking moment Arab family attack German police as they try to arrest 11-year-old

POLICE came under attack from an Arab family in Germany after they tried to arrest an 11-year-old repeat offender.

express.co.uk/news/world/698469/arab-family-attack-german-police

berliner-kurier.de/berlin/polizei-und-justiz/-haut-ab--das-ist-unsere-strasse--70-personen-mob-bedraengt-polizisten-24528634

A video of the incident was capture showing about 20 hostile people, including children, insulting and pushing the police.

youtu.be/FuXuh5b5ryU

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/kultur/article157598332/Macht-bitte-Schluss-mit-diesen-weissen-Dinners.html?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that guy in the background saying remove?

Fuck the EU police tbqh

>Teach a kid to steal as much as you can
>Scream like they are ripping out your guts when they arrest him.

Just like gypsies.

You are probably one of those minorities.

animals chimp when they realize they're in a country of laws

Croatia police would run into them and start punching people, our police doesn't fuck around

This is a case where American cops would have come in handy.

Also fuck the dutch, they all need to die slowly and painfully.

I'm more surprised it wasn't reported as "SS style German police brutally assault poor refugee for existing"

why are u so racist? i bet u dont even have a family of refugees living in your house..

t.bootlicker

nignog detected.

if this was america, there would of been 4+ bodies in that video, they fucking look like mexicans covered in towels.

Is that you, John?

literally an EU cuck. You'll learn soon enough though...

>racist police try to arrest an innocent middle eastern child and his friends and family try to protect him from the Nazi's
When will the Germans finally check their privilege?

Pigs btfo.

Friendly reminder, these are the same pigs that persecute Germans for wrong think. When the shit hits the fan, these pigs are gonna have a hard time. Everyone hates them.

Should've made like your ancestors and donderbussed those sons of bitches.

you dont deny being a nigger
interesting

is it an 11 year old or an "11 year old"
>german police actually arresting a refugee repeat offender
most unbelievable part of the whole thing desu

This.

Don't worry nignog, we will manage.

we will both be niggers when Merkel takes your clay.

"Aufnahme" = recording. "alles auf Aufnahme" = "recording everything"
he says it over and over again in subhuman arab slang, i wanted to beat him 15 secs into the video

>No mag

wewee laddie

too coward to fight for their country but they have no problem to fight the german police

Should have shot all them up tbqh.

wait, an 11-year old or an "11" year old?

monkeys hihihi xD

Shouldn't you have given your computer to a Somali?

makes literally no sense
are you a fresh immigrant from haiti ?

This, fucking subhumans shouldn't be allowed to talk

HE DINDU NUFFIN

It is the standard practise of these mudslimes.

As Tania Kambouri described in her book: Deutschland im blaulicht

I thought he was encouraging the police to remove kebabs

It makes perfect sense, you're just retarded.

I can only wish our police is going to shoot minorities one day.

Friendly reminder that these are the same cops covering up immigrant rapes, murders, and assaults, while putting people in jail for "racist" language and anti-refugee Facebook posts

reminds me of gypsies desu

PC in full progress.

They don't dare to do shit, all Germans are afraid of being called nazi.

Yet Sup Forums still respects them. Bunch of bootlicking cucks.

Well to be fair this time they're at least doing something right.

I don't speak a lick of german yet I can pick out that that is a non-german bastardizing their tongue.

What's her name?

SWEDEN NO!

piss off go to /s/ or /r/

>all those filthy biodeutsches

when will they realize they're policing a country that isnt theirs?

they should be thrown in prison just for attempting to attack a police officer. shit like this is unheard of in germany, ive never in my life heard of anyone attacking a police officer.

>Tania Kambouri Deutschland im blaulicht

Open your eyes Fritz.

Yeah extrapolating broad generalizations from shock videos is much more important.

No, it doesn't. You're just a nigger.

>Be French
>Get trucked

The reason no one reacts to being called a nigger is because the only people that get insulted by that word are niggers
>checkmate

careful not to cut yourself on that edge

Absolute feces faced degenerates.

Destroy sandniggers.

>"Aufnahme" = recording. "alles auf Aufnahme
Yeah pissed me the fuck off. Sandmonkey learned the only german words he knows through Galaxy S3 Manual

>I made his boyfriend cry

Then he would have said "Abschiebung, Abschiebung" instead of "Aufnahme, alles auf Aufnahme"

>Arab family in Germany

The political correct term is "Großfamilie".

>two Großfamilies clashing with each other in broad daylight on the streets
is something you see every day in the news here.

Yes I need to make a meme out of this event. The German cops are treasonous scum who rather side with Muslims or Antifa than with ordinary Germans

This is how it happens:

Suddenly, every time you go to arrest a minority (blacks in the US, mudslimes in the EU) they protest, shout, scream and actively try to stop the police from doing their job.

After a while, the only way to arrest someone is either through massive force (wasteful of money and manpower) or by using the community to help - elders, recognised leaders, religious leaders etc.

After a while, those designated leaders in the community become an essential part of policing, and therefore become the preferred method of enforcing law.

Now, the minority is policing itself. You have a separate and officially recognised body enforcing laws for the minorities. And guess which laws they will enforce? Yep, their own! It will start as 'hey, we will arrest this guy for beating his wife, but we have a different - and better - way of dealing with it!' which (((everyone))) will see as culturally acceptable and not forcing them to forget their own ways. Then it will become 'oh, but we also have this law...' where children can be beaten, or certain drugs can be consumed.

But there is nothing wider society can now do. It has given all the power to the minority enforcers, and the regular police have no jurisdiction without the aforementioned massive waste of manpower, and also starting riots because of 'oppression' etc etc etc.

Im headed over there next month for a wedding, how many refugees did you guys get

I know how that shit works. They have never contributed anything to the west. They just come here and create a parallel society. Everything they represent is not compatible with the west.

This

It's nice to see multicultural pigs getting their arses handed to them by their own pet monkies.

Who rules the police you fucking cuck.
The left are in power, the police is just the work force. Politics, they are the ones to blame.

so what, fuck them, thats why blacks in the US make up for so much of the crime (almost entirely black on black) and gun deaths. If very black person left the US we would have less gun death rates than any country in the EU. But you know what? I don't care, because it only effects them. They kill off each other and thats fine by me.

I'm not sure either. The person they walk away with in handcuffs is taller than a lot of the officers.

I hate muslims so fucking much

They breed more than they kill. Fucking parasites.

Wait, is that considered an 'attack' in Europe?

I work at night time and I see stuff more intense than that almost every single night, give or take.

That hold doesn't look legal.

In civilized countries we tend to respect the police. I feel sorry for you Germany

No wonder Muslims are violent, look how the're treated.

Meanwhile in the US

Well in US you respect or die, but it's still respect

it's always hilarious when these uppity "revolutionary" niggers get proven wrong

wshh
/video.php?v=wshhjTnTTc46EH28kMg9

Why do you good looking blonde women trying to arrest grown men (that is not a fucking 11 year old)?

Why aren't the police armed?

Infrahuman scum.

At least he got "Alles Aufnahme - eh!"

Hopefully someone sets fire to their ghetto.

reminder that their numbers will never diminish

They will, in the next upcoming civil war.

> "11 year old"
> as tall as the police officer

Kann der bitte mal's Maul halten
"Aufnahme Aufnahme Aufnahme alles auf Aufnahme" x15

I think that's one of the guys that attacked them - not the 11yo.

Deutschland WTF

Peinlicher Trend: Macht bitte Schluss mit diesen weißen Dinners!

welt.de/kultur/article157598332/Macht-bitte-Schluss-mit-diesen-weissen-Dinners.html?

They deserve it, they want it.

Read on Copzone.de how much cops in germaný are cucks. And how they fight Merkels decision. Cant imagine how they could became
official with this intellect.

To be fair, there also a few red pilled.

>not just shooting everyone and asking questions later

Wew. Take a hint from old Uncle Sam.

wtf I hate germany now

Why do you hate yourself so much?

they breed faster than gypsies

>inb4 they all get fired for being racists

Just nuke us

It was a real 11 year old. The taller guys were his older brothers who tried to stop the police from arresting him.

According to our media the boy caused some ruckus because he started an open car over and over again. People called the police and as they arrived the boy acted "very aggressive, disrespectful and hostile towards them". In a couple minutes at least 70 of his family members surrounded the officers and started to attack them.

These arab subhumans teach their children that all germans are absolute scum. They have their own laws and are basically a mafia in Berlin.

Enjoy your ban Sup Forums is for discussion of politics and current events

I wish a couple American cops would have been there

If they think they own the nation now, and nobody will stand against it then they are CORRECT.

What is saying this article ?

I don't see the problem here.
Merkel invited them in. Why aren't Deutschers more grateful for their arrival?

thats not enough, has to commit suicide to restore the politic climate in this thread.