Why do black lives matter feel like the only way they can protest peacefully is by inconveniencing everyone?

Why do black lives matter feel like the only way they can protest peacefully is by inconveniencing everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfzsMDl1GNY
firstamendmentcenter.org/do-you-have-free-speech-in-a-shopping-mall
aclunc.org/our-work/know-your-rights/free-speech-protests-demonstrations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because that way they get to feel as though they've 'stuck it to the (white) man'.

Because they're NIGGERS.

this

They dindu nuffin!

They just want to play red rover

When I go drivin' I stay in my lane ...

From last night

Because that's the only thing they know how to do besides going nothing.

/thread

because they've been conditioned to be so worthless that the only way they get any attention is to get hit by cars.

A sad state of affairs for the former kangz

They are blocking roads? Wtf I am for BLM now!

Why did they all run at the end?

Cause it worked in the 50s and 60s.

Nigs started shooting at the car.

Not joking.

Why are niggers literally so stupid that they have to be told not to stand in the road? I read that the Australians have to publish materiel instructing the spearchuckers not to huff gas and nap on the roadway.

They here to annoy retards, so they will be fighting with retarded niggers, who decide nothing, instead of fighting the Jew.

Black lies matter bowling tournament. Hopefully next time some one gets a strike.

were they protesting? if so, this is so fucking satisfying.

Yes. 2 year anniversary of mike brown getting put down.

This

This question is asked over and over and over.

The answer is not "hur blacks are just dumb irrational animals"

The real answer is that America has no public spaces and therefore the only way to disrupt our lives is to block the roads where we drive our cars.

Because they feel invisible

So they have to feel relevant

Thats why niggers rob people a lot

For a brief moment in time, they are powerful, and relevant.

But the answer really is dumb irrational animals. How else can you explain these idiots getting splattered? You act as if the only place to protest is a freeway which is definitely not the case.

>The real answer is that America has no public spaces
Wow I didn't realize malls don't exist. I didn't realize public squares don't exist. this is truly a revelation to me. I could have sworn I had just been to a busy square recently but I guess not!

It's the best way to protest because it shows that your group has power and is not to be fucked with because they'll fuck with you. It's just a few steps away from actually arming themselves and rioting.

The alt-right WISHES they had the balls to do anything similar. And that they don't is why they'll always stay on the fringe while lefties steal the spotlight.

the only logical answer

Malls are private property. And who but degenerate low class trash even shops at those pissholes?

What if those people miss a plane flight, an important interview, the birth of a child, or even the last breaths of a loved one. Round em up.

>malls are public works
nigga you stupid

NIGS GONNA NOG

if someone did this shit, you should legally be allowed to run them over

>spent all day toiling at work and now finally you are going home to relax but some poor fucks block the road

Where is the moonman when you need him?

I minsunderstood what you meant by public. Thought you just meant places where a lot of people gather. But public squares still meet your criteria so you can't just avoid talking about that. Those are all around the country and many people protest in them all the time.

I thought I read somewhere that one time an ambulance got stuck in traffic because of them.

Next time post the video so you can hear the oh-so-satisfying SPLAT.

youtube.com/watch?v=nfzsMDl1GNY

Where would you protest?

I could live my whole life driving to school, work, home, family, etc. and never once pass the public park where you hold your protest.

And even if I did I'll just be zipping by in my sealed air conditioned car listening to Taylo Swift, glancing momentarily at your signs without reading them.

Blocking roads is the only way to get White Americans to pay attention.

Whites have to go to work and create wealth for these niggers to consume in welfare, Medicare, and free housing while they protest. Go kill (((yourself)))

It's true, the person in the back died because of it

>BREAKING THE LAW IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET WHITEYS TO PAY ATTENTION
Okay, Jamal

Why doesn't this shit make headlines

>peaceful protest

Because it was a white man who died.

SPBP

hell yes, driver is based as fuck.

That's true, and it's true we'll pay more attention. But getting in the way of our decadence will only make us resent you. If conflict is the goal, keep at it.

Where would I protest...hmmmm.....so it was the big old bad police officers who shot the angel Michael brown. So I'd go protest right out in front of the police department. Blocking roads is gonna get your dumbass killed.

why do people let them do that?
how hard is it to push through a line of people with a car at a speed that wouldn't injure anyone?

>SPLAT
beautiful

If I where them I would dress up in nice sunday clothing and protest through an upper class suburb.

I feel like BLM is just a combination of Black's natural dislike or hard work and education combined with their innate instincts towards pointlessly antagonizing strangers.

Too bad the cool aid man was standing in the way of the actual collision

Nobody is fucking with them. The lot of them, blacks, are relatively violent and low iq. Of course they're gonna have more run ins with cops. They need rule of law to keep the good ones safe. BLM is anti black in the end. Blacks are NOTHING without whites.

I mean, a good portion of you guys should know where it's at as well. So it's a win win.

I like how they all just leave the guy for dead lol

Wish this would happen at every BLM protest.
Fucking monkeys need to stay out of the way.

I'll send my car right over

>how can we raise awareness about our cause and make people support us?
>LETS BLOCK ALL TRAFFIC AND TRY TO SHUT DOWN AIRPORTS IN THE UK! Surely, the people will love our cause after this!

Never expect niggers to not be retarded, they themselves are the cause of all their woes.

I hope it was some gangbanger who got shot by a rival gang that was in the back.

>>malls are public works
>nigga you stupid
Under US case law the common areas are public for the use of protest or petition so long as they don't block access to retail areas.

>Nobody is fucking with them.
Exactly, because they keep pulling this shit and are never stopped and know they won't be stopped.

Maybe instead of twiddling your thumbs and shitposting on arfcom about it, you should go counter-protest or something.

because muh racism and sheeeit

>Under US case law the common areas are public for the use of protest or petition so long as they don't block access to retail areas.
What about this then?

They are communists, and part of their plan is turning people against the police, and police against the people. Their "solution" is a federal police force, that will be even worse.

The intent is to agitate the protestors with lies such as "Hands Up Dont Shoot", agitate ordinary citizens stuck in traffic jams, and convincing both to blame the police (but for different reasons). Simultaneously, they agitate the police with a media shillstorm smearing them with lies as well as police chiefs/mayors/governors/etc. that throw their officers under the bus, even in justified shootings such as Mike Brown.

The goal is to create chaos, so people BEG for government to solve the crisis, in exchange for their rights. That is why demonizing the constitution is so prevalent in the MSM.

>Darkie gets hit because he's standing in the middle of the road at night.
>They start shooting the woman who hit him so she just drives off.
>Anti-cop protesters buttmad about cops not doing anything.
This level of stupidity could have been prevented

I wish someone would just drive through them.

that last second where he regretted his decision and tried to move out in time...

What I don't understand is why the police don't arrest them all. What they're doing is a crime and an impediment to the functioning of society.

>THOSE COPS ARE JUST SITTING OVER THERE
laffing their ass off

Imagine them trying that shit in Russia, where looking at a ruskie by mistakes is a challange for him to axe you to death, bonus if he's drunk.
Even here in my country they'll get called out, unlike the cucks from US like liberals and sjw's do.
>Block the road like an asshole, get treated like one.
Just wait 'till someone in the ambulance dies bcs of these morons, the media will blame the dead one.

Mall of America is private property. One does not have a first amendment right in private property if the owner or operator of that private property chooses so.
That's why malls and businesses can ban the use of recording devices in them.

The cops don't want to get fired for some niggers crying, "we DINDU NUFFIN NUFFIN WRONG RACIST OFFICA JUST CAME KILLING US OH LAWD IT WAS AWFUL TO EVIL RACIST EVIL MAD EVIL COPS PIGS SLAUGHTEREED INNOCENT JAMAL OH LAWD HE DINDU NUFFIN' HE WAS GETTIN' HIS LIFE ON TRACK OH LAWDY LAWD

They are inside the mall and on mall private property.

run them the fuck over and if anyone gets close fucking drop them

>Sup Forums complains about blacks
>blacks tell me to be a real nigga
>blacks call me a coon for hating BLM
>people tell me I'm oppressed when I'm not
>whites tell me I'm wrong for hating BLM
>tfw all I want to do is just work, school, waste time on Sup Forums and shitpost bantz with Aussies

Can't catch a break in this world.

All that and you still don't understand the difference between a black person and a nigger?

There is no difference, Jamal.

I do, but people outside don't.

JUST

Supposedly only in CA and New Jersey that is true. Everywhere else they count as private property thus they can do what they please.

firstamendmentcenter.org/do-you-have-free-speech-in-a-shopping-mall
>Well, outside of California and New Jersey, the First Amendment’s strong protection for free expression — particularly speech involving public issues — likely won’t apply in your local mall if it’s privately owned.

aclunc.org/our-work/know-your-rights/free-speech-protests-demonstrations
>In California, the courts recognize big malls as the modern-day "functional equivalent" of a traditional public gathering place, because they have "common areas that would invite the public to meet, congregate, or engage in other activities typical of a public forum. . . ."
The California Constitution does protect your free-speech rights in privately owned shopping centers—as long as your activity doesn’t interfere with the primary commercial purpose of the mall.

Because at this point, most have been raised by the media and academia to react emotionally and without forethought to simple triggers.

Look at what happens when a white person says the word "nigger". Chimp out. Not just a chimp out, but one encouraged and coached by major media and academia.

The left treats blacks like domesticated animals and it is in their best interest to, like domesticated animals, keep them in an eternal state of pre juvenile development. It keeps them controllable.

Even whites will get mad when you say, nigger, now. It's infuriating, why no outrage at cracker? Oh I guess because you can't be racist against white people.

They should all be arrested, fined 1000 dollars, and have to do 300 hours community service picking up garbage.

Cracker is so boring. I like Blue Eyed White Devil, now why would whites get mad at nigger?

Jesus Christ, you are not suitable for this board. You are a fanatic and a racist pig, and belong in jail.

that.. was beautiful

spbp

>gibs me dat! gibs me dat!
*justice machine accelerates*
*SPLAT*
>oh my gawd
>holy shiiet
> oh my gawd
>jeeezus
>oh my gawd
>HYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUU
>oh my gawd
*niggers start shooting*
> oh my gawd
> 0h my gawd
> 1:29 where's my phone? did anyone seen my phone?( top fucking kek, some niggers stole her phone after the shooting)
> oh my gawd
> the police are just standid there

SUA, nr. 1 kek provider in the UNIVERSE.

There's a rampant disease spreading across our land called SJW Syndrome

chimp bowling when?

>malls are public property and you can demonstrate there freely
>but malls are private property and you have to disperse if the owner says so
you are waffling harder than 90s democrats, buddy

> "Ayo! We black!"

Literally their entire message.

Please fuck off and stop resisting arrest. Problem solved.

Then why do you never see whites doing stupid shit like this? Or hell, even Mexicans are smart enough to not stand in the middle of the fucking highway

Pretty much

That's Mall of America.

If malls were religions, MoA would def be the uptight jewiest of them all. Every other malls are fine.

>police
>getting fired

I know this is a fuckin leaf, but the answer to this is simple when you consider
When you start the fight, you're wrong. When they start the fight, you're wrong. It's really as simple and childish as that to these people. MSM has convinced enough people that this is the proper way to think about the issues, and it's completely accepted in the public sphere of my ultra-liberal city.

The answer is simple:

Niggers aren't human.