Other urls found in this thread:

petcarerx.com/article/can-dogs-eat-soy/1572
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_government_austerity_programme
i.4cdn.org/gif/1516933516465.webm
youtu.be/CcC-RPq388g
i.4cdn.org/gif/1517005903911.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/communism/

Give it to me straight then, what is the UK population?

bog shart willy bum poo wank

I want to smell the nastiest, most rancid fart she can muster.

keeping birds in cages is psychopathic

is google broke?

>my CUTE lil pupper is a WORKING doggo! hes such a good boy!

According to the 2011 census, the total population of the United Kingdom was around 63,182,000. It is the 22nd-largest in the world. Its overall population density is 259 people per square kilometre, with England having a significantly higher population density than Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland

idea: call the dog the australian shephard but have it actually be from the basque country

Alright lad we get it

Google Soros only gives me fake answers

80 million
the utility companies know this from how much water we use

govt peddles shitty inaccurate census data so they can keep shoving more immigrants in

state of maisie haha

Hate the Irish irl but all the Irish have the same opinions and likes as me quite the conundrum

>Alright lad we get it

What was the actual point of the colonies?
They've really done nothing but given us a major headache

birmingham is such a fucking shithole

one type of beautiful = beautiful

ah yes it's a conspiracy of jewish people who want to deceive you

petcarerx.com/article/can-dogs-eat-soy/1572
doing a read

bring back british mandate palestine

>spends hundreds of pounds on a dog, and thousands more over its life on food, vet bills and general care
>makes house stink
>farts and shits everywhere
>attacks people and other dogs

DOGGOS ARE SO BASED xD I LOOOOVE MY FURBABIES

>Talk of the exclusion of the Duke of York from the rightful succession is treason. Any who speak of it set themselves against legitimate authority and are the heirs in spirit to those rebels who so recently plunged our country into rebellion and civil war. Can anyone here contemplate such evil without horror? Let there be no confusion. The Duke of York is my heir and will remain so. His right is ordained by God and no man may alter it. Anyone who denies this truth makes themselves an enemy of God, King and country. Think on that before you take another step towards chaos. All the world may see what a point we have come to. Nothing that begins in such division is likely to end well. I declare Parliament dissolved. Gentlemen, go home. I will not trouble you any further.

Cant imagine the insanity that goes on in Tom Cruise's head

sugar and tea

it's a conspiracy of jewish people who want to deceive me

what cuts?

>attacks people and other dogs
this is good though
hate people, hate other people's dogs if i don't know them.

Catholic twat.

can I ask who you're aiming these at?
it just seems like you're yelling at a wall
do you need medical attention?

do you require antipsychotics?

went to school with 2 jew lads (brothers) and I used to refer to them as The Decepticons

Dog ownership is modern day slavery.

dogs have been the loyal companions of man for thousands of years they helped us hunt and protected us fearlessly FUCK OFF

>hmmm yes lets kidnap this animal, make it totally dependent on me, lock it in my house while i'm at toil all day, purely for my own amusement, until i decide to have it killed

pet owners are sick in the head

I require that all Jewsmen are given 30 days to return to Israel.

have been meaning to watch this kino for a while

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_government_austerity_programme

buttblasted pet owner

can hear all 100m citizens of the uk doing a massive poo at the moment

you won't be laughing when my dog bites your face off runt

arseblasted animal lover

this is why my son will be circumcised

Lamo this one NEET faggot that doesn't work thinks he knows how dogs work, i work on a farm and my dogs are tools not pets you cretin

>dogs have been the loyal companions of man for thousands of years they helped us hunt and protected us fearlessly FUCK OFF

I meant more the settler colonies lad

Dogs are part of our extended phenotype, we created them to be our best friends

my pet lizard doesnt mind being alone during the day

There are over 10 million UK residents living in Spain.

no you fucking retard, they'd be fat anyway. you're just thinking of fat people who also drink. there loads of skinny as fuck alcoholics who consume thousands of calories worth of alcohol a day, if alcohol did count the same they would be fucking obese

buttmad dog lover

I don't own any pets

>let's bring this animal in from the cold, give it food so that it doesn't even have to hunt, and keeps me company
Perspective is important.

quality meme lad might want to save that one

*cuts you*

>my dogs are tools not pets you cretin

my dog would hop on your back and ride you into next week if you dared call him a soyboy

don't see how austerity affects the benders

mum asked me what kind of dip i wanted
there's two choices: bacon horseradish and sour cream & onion
she has a habit of "accidentally" buying the wrong thing, and so i told her to buy bacon horseradish even though sour cream is my favorite
she brought home sour cream today but im going to act like i hate it so she keeps buying more

>why yes i dislike animals
>Reminds me when Heenas took my brother andwemba

poo nigger pee wank

*dogs you in the Milton Keynes motorway services car park*

woof hehe

>hmmm yes lets kidnap this child, make it totally dependent on me, lock it in a bullying factory while i'm at toil all day, purely for my own amusement, until i decide to turf it out to the jobcentre

for your retirees to move to

i.4cdn.org/gif/1516933516465.webm
can't imagine how fucking wired these lads must be to do this hahahahaha, fuckin shit

*chucks a grape at you*

Machiavellian

HOWLING at how triggered dog owners get over the soy meme

terrible post

they're fake

wonder how many runts in this thread are scared of dogs

i like having a dog because then theres a reason to go for long walks without having to find another person to join you and it teaches children responsibility

>MY WIFE SAID IF THIS POST GETS 100 UPVOTES WE CAN DISCUSS GETTING A DOGGO

>they're fake

t. 80% of the posters ITT

this 2bh
I eat very little most days but drink a shitload at weekends and have done for years and am skelly as fuck

not advising it, just saying

trying to taste this whisky, just smells like alcohol desu

*plucks it out of the air with my chopsticks*
heh, too easy...

what a bitch

just decided i'm going to study cosmology lads

>I eat very little most days but drink a shitload at weekends

The Patrician diet

playing witcher 3

youtu.be/CcC-RPq388g

upside of having a dog: when i randomly want to go for a walk and live in my intricate fantasy world walking down rural roads, i have an excuse to do so.
downside of having a dog: when i'm pretending i'm actually going to write the fantasies down but actually posting on /brit/ the family insist i take the dog for a walk
upside of having a dog also: she's the only creature on this planet with a pulse that actually shows up when I ask her to.

Mboko getting mad

i.4cdn.org/gif/1517005903911.webm
opinion on this footage?

do comp sci instead

>dogs love doing the soyboy pose

coincidence?

ah yes, another weekend where i sit at my desk and go from Sup Forums to vidya to youtube then back to Sup Forums
this isnt fucking living

whiter than you malik

So THIS is the world famous British culture general when all the LADS are out on the lash......................

Now watch me whip (kill it!)
Now watch me nae nae (okay!)
Now watch me whip whip
Watch me nae nae (want me do it?)

Good lad.

Currently doing a dickhead playthrough where I'm as rude as possible to everyone.

>Lord Cromer was the Bank of England’s governor. He was a traditionalist, and a proud one. Cromer’s wife, an attendant to the Queen, walked down the aisle barefoot to avoid appearing taller than her husband.
HOWLING