RODNEY THE GNOME HUNT- Thread #18

LOCATIONS AND STREAM HERE:
pastebin.com/dz0Ta3cv

NOTE FOR PEOPLE WORKING ON PUZZLE:

Godspeed anons. We need you to fucking mobilize.

Chat:
discordapp.com/channels/205463178627383305/205463178627383305

Previously:
A MESSAGE TO THE STREAM:
youtube.com/watch?v=RslPKZYRntQ

Information may be updated as the hours pass, be sure to read the thread (and pastebin) and stay up to date.

Bill Cipher Statue

Other urls found in this thread:

roamingdownunder.com/gnomesville.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Village,_Delaware
discord.gg/eGGkPhS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If no one from Sup Forums steals the statue , i'll be dissapointed

Second

>NOTE FOR PEOPLE WORKING ON PUZZLE:

DONT FUCKING DO THAT
DELETE THE THREAD AND DONT PUT THAT IN THE NEXT OP

>some half assed theory gets posted in the Sup Forums thread
>someone post it in the discord
>OMG THAT'S PERFECT
>THAT'S GOTTA BE IT
>HIRSCH YOU GENIUS
>repeat ad infinitum

Possible ideas for places to check maybe?

>guy never shuts up about the discord
ITS ANNOYING
YOU GOTTA GO BACK
YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

It's all in the pastebin

>believing this shit

If there happen to be people close to Olney, IL or to the location with the Rodney the gnome tree in Australia it just might make sense to have a looksee, obviously we do NOT know if there is anything at all there.

Here's the clue so far. Can someone use the lose letters at the bottom, which come from the puzzle progress, to try to finish the sentence?

Guys, do you remember this place from a few threads back?

roamingdownunder.com/gnomesville.php

This has a higher chance of being it.

THE G IS NOT CONFIRMED

you niggers havent seen anything yet
just wait until 4pm tomorrow

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Village,_Delaware

What happens at 4pm?

the doggo barks

stop we know

nothing it's a shitpost, you need to get to know Sup Forums better

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Village,_Delaware
WHAT

GREAT IDEA looks very promising great

Which is why is in fucking dotted lines. Like the other unconfirmed ones.

>Watching the Seashell video
Holy fuck

>an hour of one guy just sitting on his phone and no one else around the puzzle

The Pine tree hole or whatever this is does kinda look like a triangle

THIS THIS THIS

but the letter is dark blue, like the other confirmed ones

It's how a lot of planned (and even unplanned) holes in the trees are made, it's an arch to fit the way the tree slumps from the ground to a more thin straight up position.

I'm a forest expert.

Just to clarify, are you saying there's two "s"s?
Also "Village" is likely, but we don't know if the first L are there.
>red text
Kek

Yeah

>THIS THIS THIS

>WHAT

>GREAT IDEA

actual kids

>I'm not sad because i'm wrong
>I know that i'm not wrong here

>someone suggests to the puzzlers it spells "kappa mikey"

>THEY'RE FUCKING GOING WITH IT

actual anons samefagging to give their ideas traction

I saw that while I was digging, but it seems unrelated to the Rodney the Gnome since they seem to be in different parts of Australia.

Wouldn't necessarily rule it out, but I'd put that one in the "maybe" pile for now.

which one?

Afro here with Blaise. Work is being done, Shellfish is just sitting off to the side with other girls doing nothing productive. No need for an uprising yet.

>this shitty rodney fuckery is coming from a misunderstood translation
>anything that doesn't relate to it is now in the "maybe pile
fucking hell you guys are turning just as retarded as the puzzlers
nevermind but still

i thought you weren't going
>with Blaise
oh nevermind
stay based

Just finish the clues that Alex already gave first.

>shellfish is not doing anything productive
and you aren't either, she at least has put some shit together in almost every stream, even if she is a crybaby, get off your ass, stop talking to blaise and defending her, and do the puzzle

From what Calanon posted, it seems there is another S being put together. Pic related.
The first L is the most fitting choice as the other possibility is a G/F which do not fit before an L.

Keep working, based afro.
Thanks for the Intel.

Invite for Discord?

OP doesn't work

Hope they check the mushroom in the corner of the "triangle"
Is that public place?

Fuck off Afro you useless nigger

>I stayed up all night doing that puzzle
>I didn't even have my meds till morning
lol

discord.gg/eGGkPhS

>Keep working

There is a possible location to the next clue near me, should I go check?

From what I understand yes. It's a tourist attraction in a small town in the middle of Illinois.

go

Yes! Which location?

Why do you call the girl seashell for?

Unrelated, but there are many tourist traps called the Mystery Shack. One of them is in Astoria, Oregon

Please everyone stop being retarded like this guy. If you can, do so, if you can't don't bring it up at all. Tell us if you do.

It never lets me use the invite. Is it because I got banned in the same IP?

it's the name she uses on twitter and whatnot

Pound that white ass afro.

GO GO GO GO
Which location?

>asking
WOW I WONDER WHAT THEY WILL SAY

Is this like attention or something? People do it in every thread. "I could go but..." "I'm right here anons, should I go?" when literally YES is going to be every time if it's in your area.

We need people in all the locations ready

>wanting nasty tumblr ass

LOW-HANGING FRUIT!

Even though the area code is 618 people smarter then me say it's not it. So I'm inclined to believe them.

You don't have the fucking right to use our general slash title in any form. You just fucking got here and have still done nothing but get dat booti shaken on da floor for actual days.

You seem like you REALLY want to be useful by posting photos of the puzzle sometimes, why is it so hard to just actually help production? We see pictures of the puzzle via livestream and other people like you's twitters all day, high resolution and everything

Do it m8.

Better for someone to recognize they'd be useless at the puzzle and stay back rather than just be another useless person sitting awkwardly thumbing pieces keeping the whole thing at a standstill.

Jesus they don't even have what Alex gave them?

Also a worst case scenario on sequentially trying random pieces is already faster than what they have done.

Not really.

These threads are dead.
Nobody's posting anymore.

>fuck off
alright then. this is my last post.

oh

You are.

please don't go user
It's just one ore two anons being rude to you
I still think you're based

People just don't want to sit around waiting for the puzzle to be finished.
Work on the puzzle.

Don't go Afro God

you can't really be pity partying

We don't want you to fuck off.
We just want you to WORK ON THE FUCKING PUZZLE.

Get someone to do a periscope, if possible. also convince them to let one person take the puzzle home

I'd rather have him keep an eye on the crowd and deliver messages than fuck around with the puzzle.

Afro look at the clues we've been given and try to at least recreate that.

Im just saying, just in case

>AFROANON
Can you take a look at this and work with it to find the other letters?

>people see you
>afro user is so fuckin hawt ohmygod
>"afro here"
>your so based omg
you started out like this
you've done nothing but give some pictures, no reason for people to call you based, I'd call you based or at least not mind other people doing it if you touched the puzzle fucking ONCE and not just rearranging the pieces sometimes
You haven't done much at all, I think all you've done is actually give us pictures from a different angle then the streams we've had and TMoGF has been posting (before/other times than using your images)

There's no reason for you to even call yourself Afro user if you want to feel like you're helping, that's a name the "Do it for him" people gave you because, again, you stood out and was chosen as our little fucking meme by a few people, just because it stuck as a username/nickname doesn't mean that's all you should be.

You can talk to Blaise if you want, just please do the fucking puzzle, otherwise only the "do it for him" beggers will want you to stay for the sake of talking to you, you haven't helped at all, so there's no reason for any attention or reason to call out "fine im leaving"

fuck, i'm out

>he thinks the statue is real

>I'd rather have him keep an eye on the crowd and deliver messages than fuck around with the puzzle.
he hasn't done the puzzle
he has only talked about the people there when
>he lashed out at someone insulting his friend/girlfriend
>just now
other times it's just "eh, no one's really doing anything right now" which we already knew, and if you didn't, watch the stream?

to be fair, he was working on the puzzle, on stream, day one in the pie place. so your " if you touched the puzzle fucking ONCE" is invalid

This is why you should fuck off. Instead of being useful you're wasting time doing shit like that and greasing up your fun sized snicker to pound your hambeast waifu. Fuck you Afroanon, you're fucking useless, go back to looking at your funny maymay books and being an overall waste of space.

He isnt good at puzzles better to let someone else work. God you a little bitcj

It's more like people are getting sick of waiting for the puzzle and if one of the locations mentioned is really near you, why not check? Less boring then all this fucking periscope personality "drama" shit which is fucking annoying as hell.

And if nothing's really close buy either work on the digital puzzle or just fucking wait, stop watching and complaining about the damn kids.

FINISH THE DAMN PUZZLE ALREADY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its a bunch of useless yellow pieces

Why is the digital puzzle not done with the Alex clues yet?

Kill yourself afrofag

Well I meant that both Gnomesville and Ridney should go in the maybe pile since the former has no notable mention of anything "_odney" anything, and regardless of whether or not it turns out to translate to "Rodney" despite it being the most likely scenario at this point, that particular Rodney in Australia is so obscure there's a good chance not even Hirsch would've known about.

If you have suggestions if love to here them though.

If the statue isn't real we're lynching Alex for this complete waste of time.

>statue

>guy trips backwards onto the table
>knocks loose some of the legs of Bill
>people jokefully connect it to his hat
>wrongly shaped pieces are being forced into the slot as a joke for pictures
>goes to unconnect them
>they're stuck and it yanks a fuck ton more pieces apart, running the glue

>He isnt good at puzzles better to let someone else work
neither is literally anyone else there, but they've done some

also how hard is it to try a few god damn pieces?

no he wasn't, he was walking around with his phone, around the table, the whole time taking pictures or doing whatever else on the phone

but if you give me a picture him working on it, I'll drop the line "work on the puzzle once" without hesitation, I might say "do it more than just once" a few times, but I won't rely on it like I have this one, we will not talk about it again or rub it down either of our throats on who is right or wrong, but I remember seeing him standing around during the camera moving the whole time

i'm just tired of him doing literally nothing and everyone calling him based, him thinking this means we all appreciate what he's doing (actually nothing but a few pictures we get around the same time anyway) and it led to an actual "fine I'll leave" post like everyone here cares, when it's still just the people who spotted him standing out

>you've done nothing but give some pictures, no reason for people to call you based
I know this. This is why I've always said that I'm not based, or that i haven't done anything. I'm purposely not going to work on the puzzle because I don't want to sit there and look like an idiot when I've achieved nothing productive.

>"fine im leaving"
I'm just going to not post anymore. I'm not leaving.

That's not even the same one from the finale. It was obviously made by a fan of the show.

>mfw they finally find the treasure only for it to be a tablet that says "you're autistic"