twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NUlan YES

BRAVA

>yfw Nolan is the Spielberg of our time

>harry styles
>wherehaveiheardthatnamebefore.jpg
>google it
>it's the leader of that boyband
seriously, what the fuck nolan? will his next project be another period piece starring justin bieber?

BRAVO NOLAN

you leave Harry alone

he a qt

fugg i want orange caprisun now

market doesnt opend for 2 more hours

unironically this, he's the good but not really spectacular blockbuster director

>But Spielberg is the Spielberg of our time

Nolan is unironically /ourguy/. The spergs and reddit refugees will never acknowledge it

reddit loves Nolan

Yeah, I remember they said the same about TDKR and Interstellar.

Well he's more Spielberg than Spielberg Jr that hack JJ Abrams
at least with Nolan it seems like he loves Cinema. JJ just makes films because he doesnt want to get a real job

Neither of them are as good as Spielberg though. I doubt they could turn a cheap made for tv movie into a classic like Duel
nor do either of them infuse their film with the HEART that steven has. Even JJ rip off Super-8 felt empty and cheap (well the second half anyway). It was saved by the ending credits though

Is Nolan the only director that can make blockbusters that don't feel like a blockbuster?

Johnny Movie of beardandglasses.com calls DUNKIRK a "Wild ride. A must see for movie heads!"

Mehmet Al-Ajeesh of halalcinema.com calls it "Wonderful!"

Freddy Faygola of straightandwhite?saygoodnight.com calls it "Great!"

The critics have spoken!

No

DUNKINO CONFIRMED

What makes a movie not feel like a blockbuster? If being thought-provoking is the key then I'd say Matt Reeves. I think the Apes movies are the best blockbuster franchise going today by a mile. I don't think Reeves is as good as Nolan, for the record.

you can't put special characters in a url though.

>300k able bodied heavily armed men run cower on the beach while Stalingrad high school girls fight Panzer divisions: the movie

Stalingrad was later, dumbass

Based Nolan will save us from capeshit

is it 2011 again?

he's the next JT faggot

>no dialogue
>not 3 hours long
>historical, no need to write the story

Nolan should keep doing these flicks

fucking french cucks living up to their reputation

Why is Sup Forums always so wrong? Wrong about Spidey, Hilariously wrong about wonder woman, wrong about Valerian now wrong about Dunkirk.

The only thing they were right about was ape kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=w6C5P-AYGdY

>the dark knight man
>not a sperg and reddit idol

Are you retarded? This movie looks the least SJW of all major Blockbusters these days.

Most people have already turned on that movie on reddit. Mainly insecure Snyderfags

How are they wrong about Valerian? It's only at 75% and there's barely 20 reviews in. I really want it to be good

>Sup Forums literally blown the fuck out yet again

what the fuck man ?

of course i am looking foward to a movie that isnt either a reboot / sjw shitshow / capeshit / amy schumer / number 8 in a franchise / has a leading dead actor / had massive rewrites

is that to much ??? i really miss the 90's when me and my dad could go see saving private ryan / thin red redline and chill

go fuck yourself

Sup Forums (and Reddit) was expecting it to be the next Jupiter ascending which judging from the reviews is not close to being true.

So it's more like another Fifth Element?

Well from the looks of it yeah but some of the critics are bashing it for trying to be too fun(funny that never applies to the MCU)

Looks like kino's on the menu, boys.
youtube.com/watch?v=n1VJ39nVIBk

>harry styles performance

Whats the fucking problem hollywood? Is there not enough new talent to fill ranks because people know your run by jewish pedophiles? Or is it literally just an advertisement having a non-actor celebrity? Nepotism?

Harry Styles' audience are quite literally pre pubescent girls so I doubt they are looking to bring that audience to Dunkirk. Did he pay to have himself in there? If Nolan really is such a good filmmaker why is he foregoing the best possible actor in place of the best possible actor who is also a non acting celebrity? Sad!

It's a kino album sleeve, at least

>One of the great filmmakers of our time
>Barely cast black actors and Dunkirk have 0

WHERE IS THE BACKLASH AGAINST HIM! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!

There's a reason why Nolan makes big bucks. He like Cameron makes a movie with the Box office in mind.Harry Styles probably comes with a huge fan base but probably doesn't ask for a huge salary like big stars. Come on look at the Big blockbusters this year. How many of them are original films ? Movies like Dunkirk are a tough sell and if Nolan despite his credibility wants to make big spectacles with expensive IMAX cameras like this has to make some concessions.(besides he seems to coaxed a good performance out of him anyways)

Wasted 12 minutes of my life, those fucking brit bongs and bagguetes were able to escape and run to england because hitler said so, because of his mercy towards the white man.

>probably comes with a huge fanbase

But just think about who one directions fanbase are. Literally little girls and fags, both of which I cant imagine want to watch Dunkirk, which is what is confusing. Id imagine that a lot of people who like war movies would think hes a fucking faggot which should be a turn off. I dont think hes in it for the fans but maybe just a flashy name for critics to grab a hold of. Bravo Nolan.

>ignoring all contributing factors because of a perceived presence of one specific contributing factor

Why would you do this

>war movie with an age rating of 12
dropped

>age rating of 12
What the fuck? Maybe my previous posts about harry styles not being in it to attract his hordes of 12 year old fans are wrong

Because the people that post here are all 19 and don't know anything about movies.

How much money will it make is the real question here

>implying he didnt take the campfest that was Batman and turn it in to visual spectacles with deep storytelling and rich character development over a 3 movie arc

lower than interstellar, the Heath Ledger death hype is long gone

Yes because surely no musician has ever successfully transitioned to acting before. Idiot.

I agree, user. You need to picket the cinema and forthrightly lecture anyone who looks like they might be interesteed in Harry Styles about how you're on to their game.

>Entertainment Weekly

But will it be the biggest the silent era, in truth?

>mfw I love Nolan, and I'm not a retarded manchild, so idgaf that some fat friendess faggots on a south Sudanese bread making friendship circle think he's a "meme"

Heath's death has nothing to do with the success of interstellar or inception.

Typically for a major movie like this you want people who have been professionally acting for donkeys not stage trained twinks who've had some coaching for the last couple years at most. Name a single non actor celebrity turned actor, cast in the last couple years, who turned out to be a legitimate ly good actor. Go on.

Enjoy your shit taste pham

IM READY

Will do, lad. Enjoy your wannabe intellectual "superiority."

wow, Zimmer really keeps copying the shit out of himself to a point where his OSTS are nothing but generic

Bjork

>musician
kek

>first critic reactions
>buying into the Hollywood hype machine

>he "loves" a movie director
>has enough spare time on his hands to form these opinions
>posts obnoxious images of frogs
>reddit acronyms
>cant do the "basket weaving forum" maymay properly
>not a retarded manchild

To this day, people still call Mark Wahlberg Marky Mark and he's been nominated for an Oscar. Gotta start somewhere. Plus it sounds like Styles auditioned like anyone else.

I'm just waiting for the ebin memez :^)

As expected from my boy.

What movie has Bjork done? and how much was she praised in it?

>gets triggered by another person's taste in something
>implies "forming opinions" to be extremely time-consuming
>claims there is an accepted way to meme
>calls something "reddit"
>complains about the image accompanying the post
>has the gall to call someone else a retarded manchild

I doubt Humphrey Bogart or Charlie Chaplin ever professionally acted for donkeys, friend. They can't appreciate the nuances of a good performance.

/rekt

>implying any of what you said was a rebuttal and not just snide commentary
>has the gall to accost me for calling someone a retarded manchild when he did it in his first post

Really activates my armon's

This t b h senpai

What a "hero" Nolan is
Because he made a movie about ""heroism"" ""honor"" and ""fighting"" ""against all odds""

Such bravery! So brave that they literally threw down their rifles and left a giant yellow streak from dunkirk all the way across the english channel

Now that's courage lads
By jove that's courage... *belch*

>for sale, British rifle, never used, dropped once

Harry Styles are actually not a talentless stud tbqh.Yes he looks like a fag and his fanbase and teenage girls but theres a reason Nolan cast him

Comes with a helmet, complimentary gift if you order within the next 20 minutes

>still incredulous that someone could possibly enjoy something he doesn't
>doesn't understand that opinions differ
>actually implied taking the time to form opinions is bad
>continually refuses to seek help for his blatant autism

Hm... Maybe that's a lesson for all other white men in the world... Show real bravery and give your territories to poor refugees! Based Nolan

>French military are literally retards, insist Germany will come through Belgium
>adamant that French and British troops reinforce the Belgian border, because the Germans wouldn't possibly come through the incomplete Maginot Line
>Britain reluctantly agrees
>Germany comes through the incomplete Maginot Line
>they trap the Allied troops in Belgium and BTFO the entire country of France
>Britain says fuck you retards, we're leaving

t. Sup Forums brainwash drone who would have dropped his rifle and pissed his pants before even getting to the battlefield if he was in le glorious nazi germany

Small arms not yor cup a tea
Fancy a lorry old boy? Has a bit of neglect and salt water corrosion but the kilometry be in the double digits guv

> losing one battle where the germans could've annihilated 400,000 men and won the war to turn around and win the war yourself later is bad
nice logic oskar

dunkirk is taught in military history not because of the successful evacuation, it's because hitler has the allies by the balls, with their backs to the sea and all his generals were infighting and couldn't decide who should "get the credit" for finishing the job

Nazi Germany absolutely BTFO. There's probably a fucking passage in the Art of War about not letting your enemy back up, when your boot is on his neck.

Said with irony = Reddit

Said without irony = Sup Forums

That's not a compliment

Meh

Their armoured divisions outran their infantry and supply lines and were in dire need of maintenance. The Halt probably looked like a good idea at the time.

>Art of War

Oh shit, is Sup Forums now filled with housewives?

The fighting spirit of the brits cannot be que..

W-Well I say

>this guy thinks he would have been a le epic SS commander in Nazi Germany

i think what he means is that people keep posting reviews from irrelevant faggots and acting like that means the movie is somehow good

This. There's no fuck-up like a French fuck-up.

Actually the germans avoided the maginot line and did start their invasion through Belgium in the Ardennes region, which was considered impassable for heavy vehicles.

The problem was that the commanders of all allied forces (belgians, dutch, french and brits) were retarded at the beginning of the war. And when the shit hit the fan all armies stopped to arrange things between them and started acting without any consultation with the others.

The "success" of Dunkirk basically only relied to courageous acts made by isolated allied units.

They literally swam for their lives

I hope so