Just found out this was written by Warren Ellis...

Just found out this was written by Warren Ellis. That actually dropped it a couple points for me because I know he's capable of way better writing than this. It also explains the nut shots scene.

Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHWEirMqPiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Warren Ellis
>good writer

Planetary was pretty damn good, user.

It certainly explains the fedora.

Fucking brits

>I like something
>But now I have to like it a little less because X wrote it

Explain this faggotry.

Enjoying so sou far, mad christcucks everywhere

>Warren Ellis
what is he famous for?

does Stratzinsky work on anything recently?

>he's capable of way better writing than this.
No, he's not

But he fucking sucks. I don't think I could bear to go back and read transmetropolitican.

Watched it yesterday and it was terrible. Very poor adaption of the Dracula's Curse

Lazy writhing trash stuff.

>>Warren Ellis
>what is he famous for?

Transmetropolitan.

He wrote this a decade ago. I remember reading this script back in 2008. It's taken THIS long to make a few short episodes. WHY?

Ellis' Thunderbolts run for Marvel was fantastic though. Get fucked

Not that I expected this to be good but I'm surprised Ellis wrote this simply because the dialog feels more like some who didn't speak English as their native language
Or it's a direct translation from some moon language
Ellis really fucked up on this one

Cool a series about Castlevania!
>It's animated
Well alright I guess it's probably cheaper that way. Hopefully they take the mature route with this series
>nut shot nut shot
Hmmmm.. well atleast we should hear some sick castlevania tunes!
>intothetrash.jpeg

oh that? too edgy, couldn't finish even the first issue

yeah, it's fucking great

Netflix are notorious for picking up other studios' scraps.

>Christianity is bad
>not Muslims

How did Ellis screw up Dracula so much ?

>changing an established narrative to a non-native religious group to avoid stepping on the toes of the least dangerous religious group in the world

For what purpose? The Muslims scare people. The atheists bludgeon and protest until they gain control. It's the Christians that do nothing.

Crecy was alright

>woman marries and has children with a demon
>burn her for being a witch

How is the Church the villains again? She was up to no good

Autistic shitpost, Belmont is considered a Christian.
He's saying corrupt church officials are bad, which is true.

Alucard mentioned Dracula had already impaled loads of Muslims in the past

there's going to be a Castlevania series?

I thought the nut shot thing was kind of funny. Not like fullblown snowing cheeto dust off my belly funny but good for a smirk.

film when?

I guess Dracula in castlevania isn't actually Vlad? Seeing as he existed before the 1400s ? Or that he took on the name Vlad later on?

I don't really remember the games all that well. I was never good at them.
They should make a modern day Dracula movie where they bring back to life so he can kill all the Muslim "refugees" in Europe
It would be a feel good movie

>autistic
>spouts off about a cartoon video game and disliking organized religion
Lol

That would be the next installment of Vlad in the Dark Universe, like in Dracula Untold. Him just roaming around the streets impaling muzzies on rebar and stuff.

i'm 3/4 of the way through and if you changed trevor's name, it would just be a generic show about crazy priests. dracula is just in the very beginning, there's no vampires.

>4 episode season

Id see that opening night
A liberal Nu Male goes to Europe to defeat him. Could lead to numerous situations where most action heroes are macho blockheads he's a sensitive nice guy and instead of one liners it's PC bromides

I want to drink a bucket of Sypha's pee and pretend it's beer!

Found the tranny

He wrote a good run of Moon Knight.

It's consistent with the game's story so far, with decent animation
So it's good enough for me

I'm exactly 5 minutes into the first episode and it's a fucking shit

>hey mr vampire teach me ur centuries of knowledge so i can heal ppl
>u know u can get up and go outside too hehe ;)
>...
>"Okay human you got it! :)"

>it's another "Sup Forums contrarians are biologically compelled to try and shit on a well received series" rerun

There's a reason you faggots are the least popular board. There's like 9 of you left and none of you have anything apprpacing taste. Sup Forums could be deleted forever 5 minutes after I make this post and it would take years before someone noticed, let alone cared.

It gets worse.

Belmont is so far:
>grr I'm so solitary and nihilistic, and just let me get drunk lmao, I don't care about anything and anybody so you know I'm cool and badass
>*kicks a sword into a monster's eye in mid-air just to remind you he's "in" and badass
>oh actually a cute girl I want to get my dick sucked by is cra-azy about this saving the world thing, so I guess I'm gonna do that too
That's what he amounts to.

thanks for posting this so I don't have to
nice blog faggot

you know, maybe you are TOO OLD for cartoons, fatfucks

also
>RLM avatar
cringe

Cool story bro

season 1 is already up. 4 episodes. all together makes up the length of a movie and has been renewed for season 2. came out a few days ago

youtube.com/watch?v=wHWEirMqPiQ

Should have make it live action

The characterization was just bad in the whole thing