This french modern culture. Kebab Fries unlike in Germany where you don't have fries with kebab

This french modern culture. Kebab Fries unlike in Germany where you don't have fries with kebab

who told you this?
Pomm Döner Box is the goat

When I was in Germany. I did 3 kebab shops, everytime no fries and they did not even fries in their shop.

no

Yes I have proofs. I can show you the kebab shops with google streets and you will check

Because this would be a "Dönnerteller".
You get Iskender Dönder, too

Pic looks nothing like a Kebab, even the shape of the bread is uncommon

Donairs (Canadian döner kebab) don't ever come with fries here either. They are almost always served at pizza restaraunts.

Fuck off, a kebab needs to be made by greasy arabs/pakis/turks
If there is a tv with a terrorist looking imam speaking weird then 100% sure it is a good place

There are 0 of those in Atlantic Canada. Greeks stole kebab from Turks in Germany following the war. Ine such Greek family came to Halifax, opened a pizza place, and tried selling döner with tzatziki sauce. Canadians didn't like it so veal/goat/chicken was replaced with beef and a new sauce was made from ingredients the Greeks believed all Canadians loved due to their presence in every Canadian pantry, canned milk, sugar, and vinegar, the name was changed to the Anglo phonetic pronunciation of döner, which is donair.
It was a huge success and now donairs are wildly popular in the Maritimes and spreading to Québec, Ontario, New England and New York.

luckily that is every place in spain (or should I say Al Andalus) mashALLAH

wtf I love french food now

even we have kebab with fries wtf germany why so 3rd world????

This.
In Poland is a lucky charm to have your kebab made by the hairiest brownest turk in the city.

is it the Algérienne saucent?

Sauce algérienne cousin

you want these badboys as your side dish

kebab with fries was the best meal i had in france

Terrorist looking imam, dissident political figure in a suit, soccer game in standard definition with loud arabic commentary

Marry one fuck one kill one

Looks delicious

fuck im hungry now

What are those and can I get them in Canada

The best is Batata from your lebanese chef

Here they are called garlic potatoes you can get them with your kebab plate or at greek restaurants. A bit like chips with garlic but much softer.

Why do Germans have this shit with their chips what is it?

Real Döner Kebab doesn't contain fries. You can try Döner Box or Gyros with fries instead.

Mayonnaise
because its indefinitely better than ketchup

hmmm legga schmegga

the future

Sub shops are a big deal here now and none of them come with fries

This thread prompted me to get donairs and goddamn was it a good idea

Recipe ? Or maybe you bought it ?

dehors l'bougnoule

Bought it, if you want the recipe you can ask the based Turks I bought it from

>all this pussy kebab shop food
If I wasn’t phoneposting I’d swamp this thread with munchyboxes right now

On s'en calisse frère

Bonjour c’est la vie un, deux, trois, quatre baguettes si vous plais

They have doner.... ;) Krautz love them.

Do you all have kebab pizza or is it just in italian culture? Shit's fucking crazy, you will never be satisfied with a measly kebab anymore.

Kebab pizza is TOP tier

Yes we have. We have also turkish pizza pic related

i know, it's just crazy good, no matter how many times i eat it always blows my mind.

>processed food

Move aside

french version

Not enough, sauce

Uleåborg should burn