xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
exohuman.com/The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion Book 1.pdf
portalestoria.net/IMAGES 313/protocols - en.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews being jews

Jews

Judiasm doesn't have scripture banning usury or other financial doings, while the other major abrahamic religions did. Because of this, jews basically invented and ran the earliest known financial sectors, banking and the like.

No one likes a guy who handles money and does weird accounting to make you poorer and himself richer, so they were disliked and distrusted.

It's something like that, at least. The cultural reason for jews seemingly always being bankers does stem from an actual history of being the only people allowed to do banking.

Der Juden

They were different and people hate different people, it's sad really. I'm glad they have a place to call home now.

Two thousand year fight between evil christians and evil jews.

Look at this piece of shit!
Jews like him have ruined my country! Multiple times throughout the history.

Going to why those jews were persecuted and expelled follows the same chain of events.

The Crown of England specifically used the Jews in Britain as his own personal tax herd, they lacked englishmen rights and could be levied taxes by the King, whenever and however he wanted without negotiating with parliament, where the King would have to fight it out with nobles on how much he'd tax them. Jews had special status as they were

>"declared to be direct subjects of the King,[2] unlike the rest of the population. This was an ambivalent legal position for the Jewish population, in that they were not tied to any particular lord, but were subject to the whims of the king."

in 1287 King Edward experimented with expelling Jews from a particular area in Gascony, where all of their property would transfer to the Crown, and all money owed to the Jews their would now be owed to the Crown.

Obviously, it was very successful financially, so in 1290 following the majority of Jews protesting the steep taxes after indiscriminate seizing of lands and capital, King Edward expelled the 2000 or so Jews in the country until Protector of the Realm Oliver Cromwell invited them back for a financial agreement in the 17th century

bump

T His but then you have jews like George Soros who collapse countries and rank in profits. So most countries feel it's okay to use Jews as a source of money as Jews often use criminal and predatory lending practices to make the money in the first place.

Jealous people

Jealousy
Laziness
Indecisiveness

Basically the white version of "whitey holdin us down yo"

can someone kill him already?

he's too old to still be doing shit

Hopefully his inheritors are fucking incompetent and can't do shit

Jews are and always will be the founders of evil
many religious organizations believe they have to attack the root cause of evil yet let those jew fucks run amuck right under theyre noses
Jews run this world

History is the battle of Jews vs Whites. Jews control of the media have allowed them to turn all others against whites but now niggers are turning on them.

>Jews try communism coup in russia
>fail at the first time
>came as refugees to germany
>retry coup in germany

Where did you fine lads discover this eternal truth?

semitism

this man is correct 100%

Jews

>fail in germany
>get killed in WWII

Enjoy poverty
Enjoy being eternally cucked by a nu-male cuck as your leader
Estonia is best nordic country

hate for all tribal constructs, apart from the monarch

I hope the Goy light eradicates Islam.

>Stormcuck® Enterprises™ has deposited .04 USD into your bank account

what the fuck are you even talking about?
are you implying there is someone other than jews behind the "nu-male" phenomenon?

Judios.

Jealousy that G-d chose us and not you dirty goyim.

Humans don't need outside influences to act fucking retarded

The Aegean didn't collapse because China or Jews or subversion, they did it to themselves

I have the utmost faith history every so often spawns a generation of leaders so incompetent they destroy everything their ancestors built, followed by a period of redemption and rebuilding, all these cycles not requiring some scapegoat

Are we not the race of self-responsibility and hard work, the people who through creating the Protestant work-ethic ushered mankind into a golden age?

He chose you to be called a den of vipers and the synagogue of satan m8

>god
kek

if you think this is happening by chance, on it's own, you haven't studied history at all, you fuckwit

>retarded mythological freaks think their opinions matter

Don't you have an occult tarot deck to buy or something

bolshevik revolution was caused by jews

The kikes natural state of jewness and quantum jewtanglement.

Kike

g-d has unchosen you because you have disobeyed him, you filthy zionist log of shit

>1 post by this ID

>With Jews you lose.
It's really catchy and it's the reason people dislike Jews.

Semitism.

>11 posts by this id
>your complementary scofield bible has been mailed. wait patiently for your instructions like a good goyim.

jews

whenever you have different groups of people who live near each other but who don't share the same culture or ethnicity or affiliation, you're gonna have trouble.

look at africa. you'd think they were all basically the same just by looking at them but apparently there are countless different tribes and each one wishes death upon the other tribe.

>semitism
nope
the vast majority of jews today (and in the 20th century) are not even semitic
(semite = people native to southwest asia)

On the eve of the February Revolution, in 1917, the Bolshevik party had about 23,000 members, of whom 364 were known to be ethnic Jews.[13] According to the 1922 party census, there were 19,564 Jewish Bolsheviks, comprising 5.21% of the total.[19] Between 1917 and 1919, Jewish Bolshevik party leaders included Grigory Zinoviev, Moisei Uritsky, Lev Kamenev, Yakov Sverdlov, Grigory Sokolnikov, and Leon Trotsky. Kamenev was of mixed ethnic Russian and Jewish parentage.[19][20] Trotsky was also a member (or "Narkom") of the ruling Council of People's Commissars. Among the 23 Narkoms between 1923 and 1930, five were Jewish.[19]

Jews were on both White and Red sides, Cossacks didn't persecute jews in their region like the Tsars did

What the fuck is a scofield bible?

wrong again, jimmy

christians, jews and muslims all lived together in peace in palestine until zionism started manufacturing strategic conflict.
youtube.com/watch?v=n3bxj1uvDXU

First post nails it.

Usury and promoting degeneracy

>christians, jews and muslims all lived together in peace

Until Arab immigrants came to the region following Jewish immigrants coattails, and Muslim Mediterranean countries fought and lost

>usury
They're human money leechers

this

You seem James Carvile said this in god damn 1992, so I'm assuming the person making these pictures is at least twice as old as anyone else on this site

Holy shit. Half chan has been fucking flooded. I'm going to have to spam red pills when I get home.

human slavery is the one thing whites can't stand, that jews love and practice whenever possible

lesser things like their vicious racism, satan worship, usury, treachery, greed, laziness, not producing anything useful, promoting degeneracy, openly defying Christ, pettiness, these are all secondary and shouldn't be mentioned in a casual discussion of jews

their primary crime against humanity is slavery, and its the main factor for how they are historically treated: notice that they learned their lesson, they try to pretend that whites are the perpetrators this time

>human slavery is the one thing whites can't stand

As if whites are some hivemind group you abject retard, get the fuck off the internet for spouting such a stupid comment

What year did "white"dom unite as a whole with shared creed and conduct?

>implying wikipedia is a trustworthy source
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

white people are the only group that has ever spilled its own blood to rescue slaves (in this case, blacks) from jewish slavery

in all of human history

whites have a superior morality, but not inherently, (necessarily) they receive it directly from Jesus Christ

That's a gross overestimation, do you actually expect anyone but stormcucks, who literally don't care for facts or using the historical method, to take that seriously?

Citation? At least narrow down what the fuck your retarded nonsense is about, "white people" is not some group relegated to a hundred square mile radius

The problem is ultimately in the jewish morals.

Wait, modern morality was made in the Enlightenment era, you really think 2000 year old simplified stories trumps that of the greatest minds of Europe?

>Half chan
>being a cripple cuck fanboy

the civil war is pretty well 'cited,' schlomo

the transmission of about 500k black slaves across the Atlantic by jews takes a little more work to document, I'll leave it to those who have an actual interest in the subject

by white people I mean all white people, and if you really insist upon something more specific than that, anyone who sincerely worships Jesus Christ as "I AM" is an honorary Caucasian

Jews.

So the concepts of slavery with white people is relegated solely to the American south?

Holy autism, you just give Europoors ammunition all day to make fun of us, don't you?

Of course, the first slaves were brought by Jews (they weren't) and owned by wealthy Jewish southerners (they weren't)

Only logical conclusion is slavery in America is the jews fault

>anyone who sincerely worships Jesus Christ as "I AM" is an honorary Caucasian

Bro, what?

Let me understand this shit, retard pinkass fagass... So whites slave every race, steal their treasures, brutally colonize, destroy other cultures with forced contact-assimilation, put africans in human zoos, burnt women in medieval ages, hunted jews in blood libels etc and you tell me the jews are the evil on earth? I hope your filthy pinkass lowlife mom dies with you and both rot in hell, filthy albinoid scum.

the white man inherited blacks after the jews were done making profits

within 200 years we transformed the most primitive people on earth into doctors, lawyers, and congressmen

that is not 'white slavery' that is 'whites fixing someone else's problems' which is another thing that Jesus was particularly good at

Did Jews cause serfdom in Russia to last to the 19th century as well? Jews couldn't be nobles in Imperial Russia and couldn't own serfs, but it was their fault too I assume, just because you say so?

What about modern Russia slave trade? Jews jews jews? It wouldn't be sustainable unless Putin turned a blind eye to it, so following the logic Putin must be a jew/insider too?

Ignorance and hatred

Degenerate bastards. that's too bad technology gave you spoiled albinoid feeble mama boys access to internet. you ashame me, lowlife cracka cunts. i wish you an awful death or that you and your mother be raped by blacks.

>1 post by this id

Enjoying your Stormcuck bux user?

do you understand that you've typed a series of logical fallacies?

you dont understand, because you dont want to understand

you don't want to believe what your eyes show you, that whites are continuously noble due to our belief in our God, while jews are perpetually engaging in petty, monstrous things

>Historically some Jewish people owned and traded slaves.[3] Several scholarly works have been published[4] to rebut the antisemitic canard of Jewish domination of the slave trade in Medieval Europe, Africa, and/or the Americas,[5][6][7][8] and that Jews had no major or continuing impact on the history of New World slavery.[7][8][9][10] They possessed far fewer slaves than non-Jews in every Spanish territory in North America and the Caribbean, and in no period did they play a leading role as financiers, shipowners, or factors in the transatlantic or Caribbean slave trades.[11]

My sources are as good as yours, since we're not using any, firstly

>you dont understand, because you dont want to understand

How open ended and vague, anyone can say that about anything

>you don't want to believe what your eyes show you

the same can be applied to Stormcucks making up their own history and validating it only through circle jerking it, can it not?

So whites slave every race, steal their treasures, brutally colonize, destroy other cultures with forced contact-assimilation, put africans in human zoos, burnt women in medieval ages, hunted jews in blood libels etc

Are white nobles? fuck off, pinkass filthy lowlife cracker. too bad your moma didnt die with you. i hope you and all these degenerate racist albinoid scum die.

Kikes are the cancer of humanity. Their pattern of behavour has stayed the same from ancient Babylonia to Medieval Europe Spain early 20th century Europe to modern day America. They are pure evil

Tu madre, culero hijo de puta.

waste of dubs

>that whites are continuously noble due to our belief in our God

This is by a wide margin the biggest one:

You know the story of when the crowd had to choose between releasing Jesus or Barabbas? A big layer of subtext was lost in the translation of that story over the years.

The criminal's name was Jesus Barabbas; the earliest manuscripts of the gospel have this as his name, but later bibles removed Jesus as the criminal's first name because they didn't want to disrespect Christ. Thankfully modern bibles include his first name at the very least in a footnote.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 27:16-17&version=NRSV

Now, "bar abba" is Aramaic for "son of the father". So when Pilate presented them both to the crowd, he asked them to choose: Do you want to release Jesus Barabbas [criminal] or Jesus Barabbas [the man who claims to be the son of the father].

Since the crowd was (of course) Jews, people have use this to erroneously claim that the Jews are responsible for Christ's death, even though this was either a) an accident due to the ambiguity or b) a malicious bait-and-switch by a politician.

Centuries of anti-semitism was caused by scribes who didn't want to print Jesus's names because of feels.

Why Are Jews Always Persecuted?
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg

Jews Banished From Countries 109 Times Since 250AD
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ

THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION
xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
exohuman.com/The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion Book 1.pdf
portalestoria.net/IMAGES 313/protocols - en.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM

That seems interesting, but even so I'd say more problems stemmed from economics than from scripture debate

Back in the day kike shills at least tried to argue.

Braindead inbred rat faced satanic kike sandnigger

You'll need more than that to renew your BLACKED subscription, anonkun

Hope your Saudi supervisor gives you a gold star and tendies for your extra hard work Ahmed!

fpbp

Hatred of Jews just comes from jealousy. It is the same reason blacks hate whites and Chinese hate Japanese.

remove 'member' and put in 'post'

No one reads your posts, no one cares about your opinions.

Idk man I think china hates japan because of their predatory business practices and the whole Nanking thing

I haven't seen a kike that butthurt since 1939. Cringe