Jesus fucking Christ

Jesus fucking Christ.

Is this board really under full scale attack by democrats or is posing as a panicked shitlib the new meme?

This is actually worse than the cuckening of moot and his chimp out.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/26/norway-to-pay-asylum-seekers-extra-money-to-leave/
latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html
opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hillary 2016

WE NEED REENFORCEMENTS.

HAHAH FUCKING DRUMPF SUPPORTER

There are no shills here, that's just a Republican funded lie spread by misogynistic and racist trolls.

CTR SHILL DETECTED

>newfags don't know about trolls trolling trolls.

This latest wave of trolling will filter out all the newfags when it dies down, so i'm fine with it.

Pic related, lurk moar.

Its been going on for months always starting wirh reddit getting mad at us because the bern is out.

Let the endless barrage of shit flow through you and feed your misanthropy.

It makes every death in the world feel like a shot of heroin.

>full scale attack

being this autistic

>NOBODY IS PAID TO SHILL FOR HILLARY CLINTON
NOBODY IS PAID TO SHILL FOR HILLARY CLINTON

Yes it is. You should leave.

>being this new

No real happenings, bernie is out so can't make fun of his supporters anymore, freaking out over sjw shit is getting old...there's nothing to do here except rile up Drumpf supporters. That's what brings the most tears and the most lulz.

We can always ask Sup Forums to come hangout

Nigger I've been here since /new/.

Well, I left during the first exodus following the cuckening and went to the other board that shall not be named.

I heard it was really bad over here so I checked it out and no shit it looks like straight up /r/politics.

The same thing happened when Ted Cruz was running against Trump. Nothing new

The difference is they can't give each other a hand job here.

half Sup Forums is pure shit

>We're now balanced between conservative and liberal with regular debate.
>No upvote masturbation.
>Really bad over here.
I can't stand you.

Yeah I'm sure the Clintons are really worried about the Sup Forums voter base. Like, who cares about Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, nah, gotta get those shills on Sup Forums, that's what's important.

Keep this in mind:

Shitty places like here are oftentimes populated by the underage who can't vote and foreigners. It should come as no surprise to you that it's constantly bombarded with pro Clinton shit, especially now that they've started funding online pursuits to "sway social media opinion"

I just find it funny because they're trying to preach otherwise to the choir, like, wow, you're sure going to sway my already hardened stance against her on a forum filled with anti semitism and the so called "islamophobia"

money well spent, like clinton's public mob boss Obongo

How's cripple /pol holding up?

Look at this shit

pretty sure my comment had to be reviewed/pre-approved before
contained saucy stuff

Yeah, I'm not seeing any real right wing anything on this board dude.

maybe we're so good at others because we troll ourselves

better but the same lack of moderation and eventual dilution of the community is going to kill that board the same as here.

sadly cripple Sup Forums mods are basically enforcing a /donald/ circle jerk. Like they bump lock anything that doesn't pertain to the American election and Hillary scandals.

Go back and bashing White christians males, Libtards

You Leftist doublethink are amazing

Ps. not christian myself

I would shitpost, but you're doing a pretty good job recently: telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/26/norway-to-pay-asylum-seekers-extra-money-to-leave/

Just remove the money part and replace it with a free bullet in the head if you are met with refusals.

>sadly

shillary noted that most of the pro trump memes came fro mhere so she sent her minions to fuck the place up.

This.

Though the Cruz bot assault didn't last this long from what I remember.

It will all blow over eventually anyway.

It's a media-wide takeover. Hillary will win. I say these things will full conviction and understanding.

LLEEEEAAAAF

just trolls, it's a new easy way to get people pissed off, that's why Sup Forums is pro-hillary all the sudden

This is leftypol and r/SRS, not CTR (they operate mainly on reddit, fb, comment sections on news sites)

It's getting worse. They're going full out here which doesn't make sense unless Sup Forums is influencing politics in some way.

Are there even any mods on pol? Been here for 2 months and I've never seen these "WAKE ME UP" threads get deleted

Why not just nuke ourselves?

Sup Forums has become neo-Reddit

Then and the CTR are launching waves, but failing.

>there's nothing to do here except rile up Drumpf supporters.
bullshit

>panicked

Their boy is doing exactly what he was supposed to do.

It's the most efficient way to harvest (you)'s.

What did people think there were actual real paid shills on Sup Forums? Jesus Christ I can't imagine a bigger waste of money.

Nothing is edgier than posing as a genuine Clinton supporter. Nobody unironically supports Clinton. Normies will vote for her out of fear but she does not have a genuine following of supporters. She's Mitt Romney with a (D) next to her name and a vagina.

Shill the record

I think it's both honestly

Except the idea that this place is "under attack" by shills is hilariously stupid and just a a meme invented by the the little boys on Sup Forums to try to feel 'relevant'.

>Sup Forumsfags actually get challenged on their hugbox echochamber
>immediately shit the bed an hide under mommy's skirt
Holy shit you people are fucking pathetic, just as bad as the fucking SJWs

>go to Sup Forums to complain about Sup Forums
This is why mods need to ban street shitters like you.

>WAHHH I DON"T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE CHALLENGE ME
literal cucks

Then make a point instead of posting BTFO

I've really felt this lately too

Jesus Christ, this man is suitable for the role of President. He is fantastic and his plans are big, and he belongs in the Whitehouse.

CTR SHILLS ARE VERY REAL:

latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html

opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997

Can't deny the facts, faggots!

Just a wee bit longer

This shit is fucking stupid, old people think they know how to manipulate internet votes when all they're doing is making me scroll slightly longer.

Fucking idiots

>Nobody unironically supports Clinton.

Then how is she about to be elected president? You got a lot to learn about normies.

Both. Just ignore them all. Anytime you're feeling down just look at pictures comparing the size of the crowds from thier rallies.

This election more than any before it has truly exposed just how completely corrupt the system/media really is.