"BLACK PANTHER" PLOT DETAILS

From Lupita Nyong'o.

>“I can say more than I could about Star Wars,” the actress said when asked about her role in the movie. “I play Nakia, who is part of the Dora Milaje – whom I presume you know is a special forces group from Wakanda. The story of this Black Panther – what I am allowed to say – is that Black Panther’s leadership has been threatened by two foes who come together, and so Black Panther gets the help of the C.I.A. and the Dora Milaje to try and defeat the enemy.”

>White people have to help save Wakanda

>hiring the CIA

the actual, American CIA?

what the fuck

>CIA

I thought this was a foreign movie

fucking dropped

Cia is a long way of saying Everett Ross

Everett Ross has more syllables than CIA

I hope this goes a long way into mending the C.I.A.'s public image. While they're at it, Black Panther should shake hands with small town police officer and tell them to keep up the good work and that their lives matter

Weren't anons bitching about the possibility of a white villain before?

>Dora Milaje
>Special Forces Group
I take it no Hatut Zeraze here ;_;

>no Hatut Zeraze
>no Shuri
Marvel pls

So the second villain has to be Klaw, right?

You guys do remember that the Hatut Zeraze had already been kicked out of Wakanda when first introduced?

>gets the help of the C.I.A.

Yes pleese

Would Ryan Coogler really do that?

maybebaby

>keep up the good work
Why you gotta bait negronons, man?
What did we ever do to you?

Why is that 80s throwback pushing that lady into that other lady? Why is that other guy so bummed?

>and so Black Panther gets the help of the C.I.A.

>Tell me about Zemo why did he start wearing the mask ?

>Weren't anons bitching
yes, yes they were. and they still are. about whatever topic you decide to bring up.

Except Goon, that never gets bitched about.

Uh, you don't get to bring friends

>more Everett Ross

I hope Freeman spent the time in-between CW and BP working on his accent because he sounded lie a South Park character every time he spoke in Civil War.

If I pull that arm off, will you die?
Implying the winter soldier WILL be relevant for this movie

Needs more voodoo magic.

So its Klaw and M'Baku right?

Jordan is playing Erik Killmonger, I'm assuming the other is Klaw.

No it's not...

I went to see Civil War with three of my frat bros and it might not be the demographic, but they're still normies, who couldn't give a fuck about Black Panther movie
he was the least exciting character in the movie
I don't get the hype at all
are kings cool or something?

In my dreams this is who we get. But will probably get some boring terrorist political bullshit with Killmonger, who Jordan is not nearly physically intimidating enough to play. We still have a chance for Klaw..maybe.

>and so Black Panther gets the help of the C.I.A.

I TOLD YOU KIDS TO KNOCK IT OFF WITH THAT DAMN MEME MAGIC!!

He was in the cia in civil war

>Black Panther’s leadership has been threatened by two foes who come together
So Klaw and Killmonger. I hope Klaw's living sound form looks good, it's being done by Andy Serkis after all.

He'll just be a weapons dealer.

But CIA is shorter than Everett Ross

user probably meant something like "code for" rather than "short for." Short for often carries the same connotation, but usually more as a way to use a simple word or phrase instead of something longer and more complicated to explain.

How do you think we going to get Everett Ross and Martin Freeman on board?

He's a manlet

>gets help of cia
Guys relax obviously the twist is the CIA was behind the whole thing all along

>it's just a giant, red Klaue like in Avengers Assemble

God damn it, Littlefinger.

>part of the Dora Milaje – whom I presume you know is a special forces group from Wakanda

Isn't the Dora Milaje also T'Challa's harem?

>CIA helping the establishment and not the coup element in order to topple the country in order for America to profit off its demise
Healthy reminder that this is a fictional movie desu

More like private guards. Think like the Imperial Guards in Star Wars.

CIA has helped pro-Western governments survive anti-Western coup attempts

Look at all that diversity

It's about as diverse as what's been done before at Marvel

That's not how their creator, Priest, depicted them.

Jesus Christ.
>And that there lives matter
The character's name is "Black Panther, " not "Captain Coon," and last time I checked shuckin and jivin for whitey isn't a super power.

The only way this movie can get me to watch it is if the first trailer has Black Skinhead playing, and that it ends with Black Panther sitting on the throne as it zooms out while the song goes GOD

he's a literal manifestation of "we wuz kaaaangs"

lol a black run african nation that isn't a war torn aids infested shithole, better file this ones genre under fantasy.

he's not Black Panther, he is the Black Pander

Hi Sup Forums, I was beginning to wonder when you would show up.

>better file this ones genre under fantasy.
I could've sworn Black Panther was going to be a documentary about an African king.

>the actual, American CIA?
>
>what the fuck

covertly intervening to help a pro-American tyrant maintain his power is exactly what the CIA does.

>Mixing being an Uncle Tom with Coonery

Depends on what kind of origin they have for wakanda. They could pull a Tulsa like beginning. Maybe rounding up the highest achieving africans and building a wall around themselves.
idk

>get help from CIA

The look on Jordans face

He knows if Coogler wasnt in the chair he would be nowhere near this production