youtu.be/WNiJOEi_u30

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
>MAGAbooru
maga.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
>Hillary Clinton is Evil! (Remix)
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
>Hillary's Health
youtu.be/AHe_tDzebCE

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackYoest/status/763435114017665024
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/763432565998952449
decisiondeskHQ.com/wi-1-gop-congressional-primary/
youtube.com/watch?v=aV5U5nDLml0
youtu.be/JDa9eArn4SQ
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-investigation-ties-clinton-de-blasio-billionaire-developer-ratner-new-tammany-hall-scandal/
youtube.com/watch?v=klEjkZ2xqzw
twitter.com/sikelikeshitboy/status/759448602578223104
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-uncovers-new-batch-hillary-clinton-emails/
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/soon-released-book-judicial-watch-president-tom-fitton-warns-massive-voter-fraud-danger-current-presidential-election/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/JackYoest/status/763435114017665024

savage

FUNNY

This is a good thread.
I like this thread.
I don't like shills tho.

twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/763432565998952449 oh shite

Okay, seriously. This was a fun meme but this shit is scary. What the fuck is wrong with this cunt?

Ana Navarro and Angela Rye are the dumbest bitches on CNN.

AWOOOOVEMENT

No room for free speech when they're drowning everyone else out. Lesser evils and all that. Look what happened to /r/politics. That's what free speech gets you when you let in paid shills.

How come we don't have this on video?

Awoo

AWOO

i dont know someone find it!

She's literally dying.

Only running because she has debts that have to be repaid or she goes to prison.

DANGOOOOO~

I'm calling it now. Any minute and you'll see a Jeb surge.

Every one on CNN is a token minority or a Jew. Is there a single straight white guy on that station?

If you wondered why Trump and Pence are holding so many rallies, this is your answer.

They're forcing this bitch to display her health issues to the world.

To whomever said Nehlen got 600 votes. No. But:

Ryan: 84.1% 57,931
Nehlen 15.9% 10.852

Precincts reporting 100%
Total votes 68,243

decisiondeskHQ.com/wi-1-gop-congressional-primary/

If I am Manafort, I am in the Boss' face right now about street-level turnout apparatus. Rent a fleet of buses. Buy out Uber in every major city for all day election day. Anything to get out the faithful.

>One stadium full of Badger fans could have beaten him by double digits.

I have a hidden jew in every single video that I make.
That's when the mods should step in, I agree.
When the shills start filling in threads with like 20+ something posts, then it becomes a problem. But reddit doesn't do that. They completely ban and delete any opinion that contradicts what they're talking about.

Need to get this to the normies.

This is so much worse than Bob Dole falling.

That's saying a lot

Holy shit this bitch is falling apart

pls friends, I need a god larf
is there more to this part?
has it been updated?

this is her tank

Anyone have a link to the /comfy/ Pence rally that's happening at the same time in OH?

I think ABC always has one but I can't find it yet.

Madison Wisconsin needs to be levelled.

She is stealing life force from Bill to stay alive

/tg/ is such a peaceful and comfy place before the shills wakes up.

Florida are you NEET brah? You've been making these threads since I went to sleep at like 4AM EST. I've only got 2 hours left of my workday and you're still here. God tier energy

youtube.com/watch?v=aV5U5nDLml0

It was right before/after this speech. Same outfit, necklace, location, date etc. Couldn't find any footage of the moment the photo was taken tho

Couples well with that comic of her being propped up by the media over the bodies and scandals.

So... who else thinks that Trump/his sons/Manafort et al are loving every second of this and setting up the whole world for a massive, game-changing revelation that guarantees a Trump presidency?

I'm of the opinion that Trump actually gets BORED of winning and intentionally does stuff to 1) create controversy (keeping him in the news) 2) cause a temporary dip in his poll ratings etc to liven up the game and set everyone up for the Whopper soon to come

Honestly, I respect Scott Adams' views, he's helped us along the way, but he's like a kid on /x/ studying magick compared to Aleister Crowley when he's discussing Donald Trump, I don't think he even realizes the true level Trump is operating on, and his sons/Manafort are not far behind either.

>Angela Rye
Would you?

I would.

This is a formal challenge to any trumpkins here... convince me, CONCLUSIVELY, that drumpf is not racist. Can't do it eh? That's because he is a racist through and through... he's a fucking monster. Through his career he has ALWAYS had discriminatory practices, and it's no wonder his campaign staff is 100% WHITE. Even his supporters are only about 5% white... I wonder how he duped those few black supporters into thinking his presidency could be good for them - not gonna happen! drump's ham-fisted racist rhetoric is DESIGNED to appeal to you double-digit IQ retard racists on Sup Forums, so I'm not even gonna ask you about your opinion about him. Just tell me, how is he NOT racist!!?? I bet you can't offer me a single piece of actual evidence, not only because you're mental mongoloids, but because his whole campaign rests on the fact that he hates African Americans and wants to exterminate them - bet that makes your tiny dicks real hard doesn't it? Even though you're racists, you should still vote Clinton... if only because Trump's economic plan is even more insane than his views on Black People(that's barely possible mind ya!". So, who will take my challenge... my gauntlet of fire... and prove to me how Rump is not Racist? I bet you're wetting you're pants just thinking about how impossible it is to do so - sad!

isn't Kinsey the greatest?

Not much of that left, either.

Where is Bill getting his lifeforce from?

President Pence would be comfy af thb

Wisconsin is a gigantic waste of everything

Fucking children.

That's not a joke. I'm dead-serious about that being how it works.

Do you really expect that every one here will waste his time to reply to your and all other shill faggot bait? I did so you can fuck off and lube your anus for Hillary's strapon you pumpkin latte drinking, glassess wearing, shitty hipster beard grooming, old bicycle riding, refuggee admiring, muslim loving, transgender retardkin plexaqueer bull preppin cuck faggot shill can fuck off back to tumblr

>So... who else thinks that Trump/his sons/Manafort et al are loving every second of this and setting up the whole world for a massive, game-changing revelation that guarantees a Trump presidency?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER

youtu.be/JDa9eArn4SQ

>tfw 1812 will never be repeated in Madison
I cordially invite Nigel and you to come fuck our shit up.

Posting, there is literally no point in replying to any other thread. Even /cfg/ is dead.

rumor has it that jeb went to the far east to study chi gong and has been accumulating vast amounts of potent chi force ever since.

guys, he's coming...

Hillary talking to the peasants.

The fucking polls had the race 46-43 Nehlen...Polls are shit.

No way Trumps endorsement of Ryan had this much weight

Judicial Watch Investigation Ties Clinton, De Blasio, Billionaire Developer Ratner to ‘New Tammany Hall’ Scandal

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-investigation-ties-clinton-de-blasio-billionaire-developer-ratner-new-tammany-hall-scandal/

Trumpgen has the best OPs

Thanks Florida

>Even his supporters are only about 5% white
ya blew it

Either that or running her ragged, knowing she has to do rallies to keep up with them. By the time of the first debate she's barely gonna be able to stand up in front of a podium.

She really is awesome.

Redpilled hard.

Are the shills that bad?

/fringe/ please explain

Jeffery Lord

Just saw a 12 second clip about Trump saying the second amendment people could stop her.
The amount of liberal asshurt is great.

Help me /hillarygen/. I'm literally crying rn (literally me in the pic)

I have a bad feeling Drumpf will win. Yes I know we're ahead in the polls but Drumpf was ahead not too long ago. I mean this country let a LITERAL RACIST AND SEXIST NAZI get ahead of the Queen. Why the fuzz can't he overtake her again? My dad (ugh I hate him) said he's voting for Drumpf. He's a white man so obviously he's a RWNJ but... he's never voted before! My mom was a Berner and I tried to tell her that the Queen was like, yaas the best thing ever but she said she's disturbed by Hill's "imperialism"? Like WTF, mom, I'm pretty sure we're not an empire. She also said she's concerned about the Queen's health... and like... um... Mom? It's 2016. Hillary is 70. The average life expectancy is 80. She's fine mom.

Anyway when I go out with Chad I see like 10 Drumpf signs (sidenote: I HATE THEM!!! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN? MORE LIKE MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN!) but I've only seen a Hillary sign on Mrs. Goldbergsteincohenwitz's lawn...

Also Drumpf has raised like 80 million dollars last month but hasn't ran one ad?!? Think... what is he spending it on... that's right. High capacity assault weapons for his racist brainwashed followers, just in case his buying of the election fails. He won't let the most powerful office in the land slip through his tiny cheeto hands.

Can somebody post some John Oliver slaying Drumpf? I need some reassurance... I don't want our housekeeper to go back...

I thought that was Dennis from always sunny but it wasn't.

Yes.

scott adams has a very narrowed view of the world. to him, the only thing that matters is persuasion. i read his blog entry today. the guy obviously has no idea how politics work. he cites polls that are clearly biased, and uses that to prove that hillary has now the upper hand in the persuasion battle.

Wow, she's just like us!

Now where's my complimentary hitman for shitbags I don't like?

I was on a board with some WI douchebag once. Was proud of being a dem voting white bush nigger simpleton.

That's are girl

LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Delivers Remarks in Abingdon, VA 8/10/16

youtube.com/watch?v=klEjkZ2xqzw

Less energy than a Jeb! rally.

Sad!

@84843143
You are not truly open for input at this stage in your life Finland. Perhaps after some years when you are older and hopefully wiser you will understand more.

Corey, Jeffrey Lord

uh-oh, Fox just covered Seth Rich and his death. Is someone else about to end up dead?

It's Skip Bayless, although he does look a lot like Glenn Howerton, now that you mention it.

She's all grown up

twitter.com/sikelikeshitboy/status/759448602578223104

Boston is not the far east.

Yeah it seems like every thread is a slide thread and the good threads are getting slid hard. This general is both the last surviving general on this board and the last thread keeping us from being fully conquered. Kek bless you guys.

Judicial Watch Uncovers New Batch of Hillary Clinton Emails

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-uncovers-new-batch-hillary-clinton-emails/

For the good of Western civ those assholes should be purged. My God the cuckery. Democrats posing as Republicans to destroy the party from within.

Anyone else think the Wisconsin GOP did a little vote rigging here? I mean I know they're cucked and all, but I just can't believe it's that far gone...

Does anyone else here actually like the FinnShill? His copypastas are actually really funny and at least he stays inside TrumpGen and doesn't pollute the rest of the board.

do you guys think they are actually holding her up for because she's too weak to stand on her own?
or just lifting her briefly onto her soapbox? either way it's pathetically low energy

And you have identified some of the only trump supporters on the network. Big surprise!

and she could have easily disguised this whole mess if she just sat herself in a wheelchair a month ago. put a sling on an arm or have a leg elevated. release a story that she was involved in a car accident and broke something.

it would eventually come out that it was a ll fake, but it would have at least bought her some time.

I've actually driven through Abingdon. It's so fucking cute, Sup Forums. I went through there around Christmas time and the whole little town (99.99999% white) was decorated for the holiday. Lights strung over the roads. All the little shops individually decorated. Little nativity scenes.

It's what the Jews stole from us with multicult.

I think that one was an outlier. Other polls had Ryan around 80% and I think the one where nehlen was pretty quickly discredited as a shill poll based on who did the poll

Thanks!

Soon-To-Be-Released Book by Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton Warns of Massive Voter Fraud Danger in Current Presidential Election

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/soon-released-book-judicial-watch-president-tom-fitton-warns-massive-voter-fraud-danger-current-presidential-election/

see
Not a NEET anymore (thank god), been employed for the last 4 years in a hardcore warehouse job that pays good but it's part time (what isn't these days? we need Trump) so I have plenty of extra time to MAGA. My advice to anyone who IS a NEET right now? Get out there and get a job. Get /fit/ (or at least get into acceptable shape). Dealing with normies isn't that hard when you realize you're holding all the cards.

I'll be getting a promotion again pretty soon so my free time will be cut again. Benefits of being one of the best employees in the building full of lazy spics and dindus.

>Trump back in VA
>GOES TO THE LITERAL MIDDLE OF BUM FUCKING NOWHERE THAT HAS A POPULATION OF LESS THAN 9k PEOPLE

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT TRUMP! WHEN WILL YOU COME SOMEWHERE CLOSE ENOUGH TO ME THAT I CAN ACTUALLY SEE YOU IN PERSON!

Underrated

I saw no such polls. I did see 85-15 and thought it looked Soviet. 50,000 votes could fit into 500 school buses.

I've noticed a lot of off-topic threads on other boards. Sup Forums has always been 10% shitpost threads but now it's like 30%. Shills know there's a lot of crossposting so I think they're attacking there too.

I can't wait until you guys meme a blood clot into existence

and Trump drops dead at a rally.

He want's to mobilize the Military families

I haven't heard from /cfg/ in forever. What was the last thing that happened over there?

I tried to keep them in the OP but nothing really came of it and other OPs kept taking it out.

Smokin dat weed nigga too

Probably. The Wisconsin GOP are Democrats who infiltrated and brainwashed the locals.