Ancap meme thread

Ancap meme thread

Kek

>Tfw you will never own a functioning tank for weekend fun

Post the police bitcoin one

Fucking kek

very good

pic rel the best

This is going to be reality soon, except you'll WISH you could buy a bronze level police subscription. more than likely they'll just be forced out of no-go zones and operate within walled off suburbs and important commerical districts.

If there are any of you ancaps here, I want to ask. I read into NAP, but apparently it relies in the concept of UPB to exist as something objective, however Stefan has no arguments except for circular arguments which are like "Dude, you preferring not to recognize the UPB means that you've proven UPB!". Are there any actual arguments that give objective truth to your ideology or is it just a load of Pagan relativist nonsense?

its circullar reasoning and infalibility (falibility is prerequisty for any good theory btw) but whatever

In other words "No, the NAP has no basis in reality as anything morally objective".

Libertarians, defend this. These pictures literally destroy your ideals.
Tell me why they're wrong if you can.

A fucking circus tent

>TOW Missile
You wouldn't aim a Tow Missile at anything that isn't a tank. A TOW Missile is an ATGM Rocket that specializes in defeating armor, not an RPG.

Just shoot an RPG at a house in order to cause damage to everyone inside

You make this thread literally every single day now

>"No, the NAP has no basis in reality as anything morally objective".

not what i was aiming it. many moral statements are falliable i.e. you can attact them from a certain position but radical libertarianism/ancap can always say "it hasnt worked out since it hasnt been fully implemented", so its a very slippery theory like psychoanalysis for instance

>this whole thread
WTF? I'm pro BIG Government now.

[spoiler]>implying i wasn't already, seriously, libertarians & co are AIDS infected cancerous masses[/spoiler]

You can safely leave the lever because the people on the tracks will be protected by the NAP.

>implying a world as described in those images aren´t my wet dreams

Well, NAP has a moral imperative, that it is wrong to violate the NAP. But that's not objectively true.

Damn I can't believe someone is paying for these garbage memes

Fucking lel

Not Ancap, but -- most of these are just kind of petulant bullshit along the lines of "when you're mean and nasty and vicious and evil and want to kill everyone", etc. A few are funny, but none of them work as any kind of serious reproach to the ideology.

Are you kidding? Yes ANCAP is the politics of Mad Max and would be a completely batshit crazy world full of lunatics and psychopaths.

But at least it would be honest. That's what I love about Libertarianism, life would not be nearly as easy but at least it would be an honest and consistent existence where we aren't lying to ourselves every day.

it's like I'm really on reddit

The creator of said ideology explained himself that it's not even anarchism I think ancoms are nuts too but at least they have a some what coherent ideas as utopian as they are.

How about this?

It's just a moral position; thou shall not initiate aggression but those who aggress in response to its initiation are justified. It relies on the concept of self-ownership.

Why not? Maybe a super rich guy is fucked in the head and will actively do this and you won't be able to stop him.

It's flawed as fuck.

>when you run inside and fire ballistics from a second story window at the statist scum for treading on your private property and violating the NAP

It's what you get for having pushed a meme ideology and pushing your cult leader Molenyeux over Sup Forums

They are memes, the fuck do you expect?

kek

Lost my shit in the middle of a family gathering

Fucking hell kek

I´m at work (winestore/bar) and I started laughing like an idiot in front of guests

How would Molyneux even try to debate these? They dismantle his whole ideology

There's no objective basis for it. It's 100% based on feels. There's no reason why a person shouldn't initiate aggression, you can argue that you have a god given right but Stefan and most Ancaps reject God and, even if they accept Him they don't believe that anyone has any responsibilities, only rights.

they're just memes bro

This is an Ancom thread now

why would anyone build a massive mansion in a area surrounded by someone elses property`by the area ffs

He'd resort to personal insults / twisting the arguments because he himself has no arguments. Ancap is based entirely on the circular principle of UPB which is supposed to support the NAP.

Any oc?

Every single one of these threads I see the same 20 pics

this

Implying this would be bad. It's essentially a Jewish purge.

We need more primitivist memes

Chill hun

It's implausible as all hell. How long would a corporate brand survive if it were hunting down and persecuting people for uttering one-liners? Who would continue to go to McDonalds? Is bribing juries actually allowed under ancap ideology (I thought libertarians were very big on impartial arbitration)? Who would freely choose to sell their children (ancaps have guns, tanks, and Hellfire missiles, at least according to the memes), why wouldn't they fight back instead? This is just a whole army of strawmen.

Damn these aren't as funny for some reason, do they represent traditional communism or what?

How would anyone know?

Anarcho communists or syndicalists I forget which if it's got anarcho in the name it's nuts either way

I love these

Are these memes making fun of pro or anti ANCAP?

>There's no objective basis for it. It's 100% based on feels

This is true of every moral system and political ideology, all of which are ultimately judged on how pragmatically effective they are in keeping a society stable, prosperous, and civilized. My political views are probably very similar to yours, but I don't pretend that they correspond to some kind of invisible objective standard that exists outside of the sum total of individual lives.

Could you kill a paratrooper for landing on your property?

Could Afghanistan be the closest thing we can get to Ancap land today?

A fucking towel.

To dry up your arse.

both i think

This one got me. Lmfao, an cap is seriously retarded as fuck.

Of course

OC

Jesus Christ... this thread is fucking hilarious. It cracks me up everytime. Make more.

>How would anyone know?

Just because something is remotely possible doesn't make it likely. Human nature is generally constant, for one thing; it isn't going to magically change to make everyone evil overnight just because the system of government has been changed (or even abolished).

fuck, underrated

KEEEEK

Why is this bad again?

There wouldnt be a BBB in an Ancap society.

Tbh lad if you're religious and believe in God then His Truth is 100% the representation of moral fact.

>When your mom contracts to sell her organs to the hospital to cover the costs of your cancer treatments.

Anqeer is cool

topkek

wtf I'm an ancap now

So whats this one pure anarchy?

Dunno lad, they tried this in Sodom but it didn't work out.