Kino?

Kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAKfy2W70Qg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"February 13, 1962: I decided to reject conforming when society rejected me. I've heard all that Be Yourself stuff. When I'm myself people think I'm nuts. Guess I'll have to be satisfied with cats and old records. Girls are just utterly out of my reach, they won't even let me draw them."
>[Laughs] Yeah, all that changed after I got famous.

delete this post right now or else I'll delete the thread and you won't get to enjoy it at all.

>I've been living at home since I graduated from high school, I made a few feeble attempts along the way...

>You gotta take into consideration the fact that I'm taking tranquilizers, and that makes it a lot easier than it would otherwise be, by taking these tranquilizers and antidepressants. If it wasn't for them I'd probably go completely crazy, living here at home with mother.

>[Laughs]

you're lucky they changed it so you can't delete your own threads anymore

Kino is essential Sup Forumsmeme-core.
Implying kino is reddit is reddit.

Yes.

>tfw he had artistic talent but went nowhere thanks to his severe mental problems

Kinomenatry

szia Zoli!

Holy shit you are quite a fag.

This was very much kino

Béla vagyok

I don't get it

essential depressionkino

His whole family was fucked up, but if it led to him being able to draw like he does then I don't mind

W-what was the post

dubs don't lie

It's one of the finest documentaries of all time and at the very least the greatest piece on an artist ever made. KINO!

It's great. It helps if you are Crumb fan in general. [SPOILER] learning his brother committed suicide at the end depressed the fuck out of me.

Very good documentary. And he is the sane one in the family...
And it introduced me to this youtube.com/watch?v=oAKfy2W70Qg

What is Crumb's best work?

this

>dat extremely uncomfortable scene with Crumb and his ex-gf

you mean the feminist?

Was his brother /ourguy/?

Great film, Zwigoff is underrated.

I really liked the American Splendor movie, will I like this?

Yes. Get ready for the feels train though.

I haven't seen American Splendor. I forgot about that one. If Giamatti is in, I will have to check that out. I loved Crumb. If you like documentaries about social outcasts with artistic talent, you will love it. It's very honest and gets sad when it goes into his brother's life.

>his sisters never agreed to do interviews

Can you imagine all the weird sex encounters they had

You disgust me.

K. Sit there in your disgust.

Crumb has kino taste in women

lol

Answer this user so we can know and respect the mods and the rules of this board!

The first pioneer to acknowledge THICC

Yeah it's pretty obvious daddy Crumb physically and sexually abused his whole family

no proof of that

Doesn't mean it never happened dummy

Which one?
The suicidally depressed fag?
Or the one who liked to sexually assault women and to eat and shit the same piece of yarn repeatedly.

I vote yes to either/both.

why sexually? pshycological abuse cause permanent and severe effects, but sexual stuff is literally nothing.

I have the exact same taste in women

Kinographia pura.

his father was a respectable man, it's his mom who was a nutso addict

stop blaming men

There's a 94% chance the sisters were molested

Did you even watch the documentary? kys faggot

I once had a dream like this one!

Aside from the thing about big feet, I agree with Crumb on this. Does that make me a deviant?

One of the best documentaries I've ever seen

>He drew his own pics of women just to masturbate to them

Literally /our guy/

Peterson psychological breakdown of this movie is 10/10. Watch his lectures on Freud, he use this movie as an example of the Oedipal complex

Do you have a timestamp for the part he talks about Crumb? Thanks.

>defiant expression reveals fiercely independent spirit - very little patience for male nonsense