Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dvoeverie/status/884606058618134528
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Half of the time I think that black(?) girl looks qt as fuck, and the other half of the time she looks like a tranny.
there is no in between.
What gives?

Raimi, DC and Fox BTFO.

One is for comedic relief, the other is for fan service

Some people just look bad from certain angles. I'm just surprised that in this case the person is an actress, looking good from all angles is kind of supposed to be their job.

>What gives?

She's an introverted loner in the movie. They're downplaying her looks so she appears to physically fit the character. No doubt there will be an eventual 'reveal' where all along she was sexy as fuck and damn Peter really is a lucky boy hooking two fine negresses before even having chest hair.

>They're downplaying her looks

As if they really have to.

>hooking two negresses
>lucky
LOL

Go back to kekistan faggot
twitter.com/dvoeverie/status/884606058618134528

I will not defend the most obnoxious and forced quirky character in the entire MCU. Every single scene she spoke in took me out of the movie completely.

Have you seen the movie? The first girl is fucking nice (also mixed).

>what is ugly duckling trope
Can't decide if you're too underage to remember John Hughes movies or just retarded.

why did she and glover make that same stupid face?

You're full of shit. Her character was subtle and actually pretty cute. There was more to her than 'generic popular girl #4,093' which Peter goes for in the movie.

true

It's not like the character matters that much. How many standalone spideys are scheduled? I think it's just one, and of course, whatever spidey gets up to in the avengers canon.

>see niggers on movie screen
>get scared of raep
Nigger this isn't the Lumiere brothers

you don't need to cast an ugly girl for it to make sense, just dress her like shit and throw in some glasses and you're done, next scene you put her on a red dress with her hair down and no glasses. There, done.

You cucks will do anything to justify this ugly bitch being cast as MJ.

>white bois are so intimidated by blacks they think they will literally jump out of the movie screen and rape them

>ugly bitch
Are you gay user?

>tranny

is she balding?

you don't know much about grills do you

This.
Riami would have hung that black chick if she auditioned for MJ.

Zendeya needs some glucose

Well, that is a suggestion I would expect from a baiting retard. Nobody is afraid that blacks will jump out of the screen and rape me.
People are afraid that blacks will jump from the next seat to rape them.

Why do DCucks keep projecting their degenerate tranny fantasies onto women?

I'm all for diversity but you don't fuck with my childhood crush especially with a 3/10 shitskin.

B-but some user with a suspiciously Indian way of writting posts told me that she wasn't Mary Jane and that I was a DC cuck for thinking the CGI looked like shit!

>7.7 average rating
>will be forgotten just like amazing spiderman in under 3 years, and relaunched again
>200+ million in advertising
>cant even beat wonder woman

Why did they do this? Why not just make a new character? They could have introduced her into the comics to prep for this.

You left how many hundred mil it's going to make.

its good business. a vocal, tiny minority are the only ones displeased yet they spread awareness of the movie almost virally. there is no downside and some major upsides to doing this

>new character
she is a new character, not Mary Jane

Overalls and glasses, holy fucking gross.

>Flash is a pooinloo manlet

lol exactly