How come ISIS haven't used biological weapons yet to commit large scale terror attacks in the west?

how come ISIS haven't used biological weapons yet to commit large scale terror attacks in the west?

will they ever?

do we have any hope to counter it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-e0afycA_c
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goiânia_accident
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They barely know hoe to fire AK-47's nevermind use/cultivate biological weapons. Also no country would give it to them.

>nevermind use/cultivate biological weapons
I thought they gathered highly educated STEM people as well into their circles
>Also no country would give it to them.
not even turkey while pretending they didn't?

If they do something like that, the Israeli puppets would have no choice but to bring the hammer down on them. The point is to use the "terrorist groups" to perpetuate a war, and thus justify taking in all of them as """"refugees"""". That doesn't work if the public will hang their politicians and bankers for not fighting back.

They don't even know how to load RPGs - how can you expect them to operate complex missile systems?

>how can you expect them to operate complex missile systems
what are you talking about? biological attacks don't require missiles, they already have thousands of refugees walking into the west freely, I'm sure they can easily bring in the virus/bacteria and spread it systematically

The CIA doesn't pay them enough for bioweapons

Remember when Al Quida were the big bad? Then isis came along and were worse.

Someone worse will come along and eventually there will be a CBRN attack. Good luck to anyone in what ever city they hit.

why are bio weapons expensive?

It's not.

fag.

Which episode of star trek is that picture from?

the one where refugee aliens randomly attack every tradeship passing by for no reason

youtube.com/watch?v=1-e0afycA_c

>unleash bioweapon
>kill millions of people who will then retaliate against your untrained cave soldiers

>unleash """refugees""" and immigrants
>take over capital cities throughout europe and canada
>take over europe and america in a few generations

yeah, but why are the """refugees""" not committing bio attacks?

they dont have the knowledge, the resources and the material.

A. Because bio attacks are difficult compared to mixing chemicals bought at Home Depot. Why didn't Anders use bioweapons?
B. Arabic and African Muslim % is increasing throughout the world while White % is decreasing. They're already winning.

>the resources and the material
what exactly do you need to make bio weapons?

It would destroy the value,the whole goal of they conquest.
Anyway he write it down.

>for no reason

thyre dumb as fuck, people i'd fear terrorism from are engineers, doctors and anyone with a basic understanding of chmistry.

The refugees are the bio weapon.

I'm talking about actual viruses and bacteria, not "viruses" and "bacteria"

>it's hard to mix ammonia and bleach

>mix ammonia and bleach
>bioweapon

Some of their leaders and organizers go to school in the West. So while they are 95% retarded goatfuckers, it is wrong to claim they are entirely uneducated.

no one highly educated would join isis unless they're extreme leftists and then their education is in feminist interpretive art history

i could have sworn I read "or chemical weapons" in the op but it appears i'm mistaken

still, basically the same idea in the end. indiscriminate gas/mist weapons.

I thought ISIS has 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants in the west who became doctors and engineers and scientists and shiet

Sup Forums infographics are not where you would find ways to mass produce extrmely lethal bio-weapons

Biological weapons attacks aren't actually that deadly unless they go unnoticed. And all the most deadly viruses and bacteria don't survive that well out in the open (with the exception of anthrax), so you'd have to aerosolize them to infect people. This means either a bomb going off, which would scare people away, or one maniac running around spraying people in the face, which would get him tackled and or shot.
An airplane would be the best place to do it but we have flight marshals now and aerosol cans aren't allowed on so that's out.
It's just not very viable. It never was, it was always a scare tactic.

depending who you listen to ptsd and suicide rates in the west are directly caused by losing to isis soldiers in farms in the middle of nowhere, shitsville

Not really, ebola kills people too quickly, as does anthrax, where are they going to spread it?

In the middle east or Africa where cities are spread out with tiny villages in between, that would be a problem.

Europe is too densely populated for that to be a problem.

Uhm let me give you an updat about ISIS' deployments in Belgium

>an engineer from the Tihange nuclear facility went to Syria and probably died there
>El Bakraoui (one of the Brussels bombers) shadowed a big shot from the nuclear research centre in Mol, he was planning on doing a home invasion
>the Brussels bomber initially had the Tihange nuclear facility in their sight. It's a well known secret that Tihange was evacuated on March 22nd
>in 2015 both Doel and Tihange were closed for some time because of 'cracks in the facility'. Doel and Tihange were sabotaged.

What I mean is how are they going to spread it? Go around biting people? Sneezing blood on bus passengers?

I'm sorry, can you explain this like if you were talking to a 12 years old? I have no idea what your point is supposed to be, or what these actually mean, or what the bigger picture is

Oh yeah and some professor from Texas asked Belgium to close Tihange because the terror threat is too high. Journalists speculated that the CIA asked this as well

By infecting themselves and then anheroing with a suicide vest in a crowded area. Infected blood fucking everywhere.

I dont know what they need to create the weapons themselfs, but the first gas attack in syria was from isis, they had stolen the weapon from assads military.

plausible idea

because they're not as effective as you might think. in fact its vastly more effective to just use guns. even a truck does more damage (see france). even bio weapons made by the military have limited effectiveness.

also just like nuclear materials its extremely hard to get your hands on them, to process it safely and so on. dont forget theyre just basic sandniggers.

To be fair, when was the last time a biological weapon has been used?

If countries barely use them, I doubt terrorists will.

Hell, that sarin gas attack in Japan only killed 12 and had 5,000 injured, only a hundred severely wounded.

Even the chlorine attacks in Syria injure people, maybe kill one or two.

They're just not a great weapon, especially in open spaces.

I read a news article awhile back about how they were using the University of Mosul to research chemical/biological weapons. USA bombed the shit out of it, but suffice to say they are probably continuing research elsewhere

countries don't use it for the same reason noone uses nuke

but I'm pretty fucking sure if ISIS had nukes they'd instantly drop them on the big cities in the west

I'm also sure bio weapons are more accessible than nukes

It's easier, cheaper and faster to just strap an explosive to yourself and go off in a crowd than to spent months in an expensive lab generating a bioweapon that will have limited potential.

when was the last time a country flew a plane into a building? or decapitated someone using a ring of explosives? set someone on fire? I'm sure you see my point

the whole point of these attacks is to instill fear. chemical weapons are marvelous at that

Sarin and chlorine gas are not bioweapons, they are chemical weapons.

Terrifying. But remember you don't need to tamper with a nuclear plant to cause radiological chaos. Certain hospital machines contain radioactive elements. Even some fucking smoke detectors do.

>how come ISIS haven't used biological weapons yet

They're called refugees.

Not as flashy and "manly" I guess. It seems they want to become martyrs when doing the deed. Muslim rockstars bascially

>Not as flashy
in terms of media coverage it'd be bigger than anything else, probably 9/11 tier

>nevermind use/cultivate biological weapons
>ISIS doesn't have ex-Baathist chemistry freaks who gased Kurds before amongst them

We don't need numbers to conquer the shitskins. Never have, never will. The reconquista will be just like resettling the west. I'm looking forward to it desu

>That time when a bunch of spics stole a chemo rad source from a truck
>Entire country went into panic
>Turns out they just sold it as scrap and nearly poisoned an entire state.

How difficult would it be to just throw some hospital-tier radiation source in a water source and see it fuck an entire city?

This, there was this incident in Brazil where a couple of thieves heisted some medical equipment containing radioactive shit and accidentally spread that radioactive shit like they were throwing seeds in a field.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goiânia_accident

It was all accidental, but they poisoned 250 people and 4 people died from lethal doses of radiation.

Imagine some ISIS fuck with a suicide bomber mentality sprinkling that shit all around the popular tourist spots in New York City and Times Square. One of the largest cities in the world, an American icon, would get shut down overnight.

It would be so fucking easy, too.