What are the chances that the film version will use this costume?

What are the chances that the film version will use this costume?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ME8xvz2iHKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kamala should wear that outfit.

0/0

Ain't got the goods.

Depends if they are going to use Moonstone as the villain.
Which I hope they do.

We all know exactly which outfit they're using, don't be dense.

B-But that would be haram!

Depends on nothing. This is 100% the one thing they will absolutely not do. They're not gonna cart out their big "Superhero movie with a woman lead" and have anyone in a sexy lingerie costume.

Yeah, but what if they do a wacky "Trying On Costumes" montage?

that wouldn't look good in 3D or rather it couldn't be taken seriously

It's not even sexy lingerie. She just looks like she forgot to put on pants

kamala would barely care
her brother on the other hand

Maybe only as a brief suiting up shot, since most of the dudes have had a shirtless scene why not give her something close to one.

>It's not sexy.

What are you? Gay? The least they could do is give us the black outfit. The Captain Marvel suit looks like shit.

Less than 0. You'll get boring full body suit and you'll like it.
Love,
The Mouse

OP's pic look's like she just up and forgot her bottoms, no skirt, no attachment to the rest of the top, just black underwear.
It would look ridiculous in live action

this costume hopefully.

Actually minus the gloves, boots, and mask that's pretty normal down where I live. Tropical climates are the best.

Carol is a blonde bombshell

....c'mon. Really. Let's just kill that dream right now.

Brie is homely looking, she always has a cynical expression in her face.

Couldn't they have this, but with pants?
Pantslessness would be incredibly uncomfortable and probably look stupid, but the scarf and domino mask look is great.

That's appropriate for murderbitch, though.

I don't think she will have the current "personality" from the comics, at least I hope not.

This scene needs to happen. I think they have or soon will have all those characters in the MCU.

This look like swinger party, will Mockingbird appear in the MCU movies or just AoS?

Moonstone was the best Ms. Marvel

fight me

Power Pack movie when?

Did you know there was a TV Pilot? youtube.com/watch?v=ME8xvz2iHKQ

Captain America contemplating that booty.

why did they completely change her personality anyway was it just to make her more like wonder women

I have no idea about WW personality but female characters have become Lesbian Dirty Harrys for the sake of edgyness.

I wasn't aware Wonder Woman had a consistent personality.

at any rate, Carol is far more bloodthirsty than Wondy.

>cameltoe

This is how modern Super-Heroines dress!

I know you're shitposting but Widowmaker isn't a heroine.

Shapeshifter, she can grow the goods.

The funny thing is that this is an actual Kree military uniform. Carol manifested it subconsciously after the Kree memories implanted in her by the psyche-magnetron began affecting her, making her think and act like a Kree soldier.

That's also where her murderous impulses come from, she has a racial hatred versus Skrulls.

Out there in space this is considered a serious outfit for a careeer military woman.

this guy

OOOkay

It's why she switched to the black and gold suit, she wanted to distance herself from her Kree origins and create something of her own.

What are the chances they will show the black outfit and her mocking it instead of wearing it?

I don't fucking know WHY Marvel doesn't put her in the scarf, it's not rocket science that if you're gonna push her military plane flying side, maybe you should make her costume evoke pilot shit a little more...

Why did she pick a logo that doesn't have anything to do with anything though? She doesn't even use electricity.

What logo would she pick, tho? "Ms. Marvel" isn't a name that brings about any real associations to any symbolism unless you specifically want to associate yourself with with Mar-Vell and the star of Hala, which is what she was trying to distance herself from.

You may as well just make something up at that point.

Wonder Woman absolutely does, it's just outside of her solo some writers are too lazy to read a single comic of hers and write her completely wrong.

So a lot like Carol.