Is it as terrible as it looks?

Is it as terrible as it looks?

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/tvclub/fear-walking-dead-highlights-how-awful-white-peopl-257771
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine, if you will, the worst episodes of TWD. Take those episodes, filter out anything good, and you still have to add shit to get it as bad as Fear.

Its not that bad

It's the same shit, but with worse acting.

It's okay. Season 2 was pretty rough but season 3 has been better. If you like The Walking Dead you'll probably get some enjoyment out of Fear although it has never come close to matching the good episodes of The Walking Dead.

Season 3 of FTWD is better than the last 3/4 seasons of both shows

fuck white people

It's good to see Charlie Utter back in action.

S1 is mediocre with good moments
S2 you should skip
S3 the first 3 episodes, each one has as much story as 4 TWD episodes and 10 times the quality. theres actually dialogue thats not cryptic retardation, too.

Speaking of, is anyone else annoyed that in the finale they revealed his character is pure evil? The writers threw out all nuance and turned him into a cliche.

season 3 is somewhat decent.

things i liked:

1. alicia is my waifu
2. weird sexual tension between madison and troy
3. daniel salazar is a fucking CIA-trained killing machine
4. i liked jeremiah otto and his father-son connection with nick
5. no chris

i hated the first 2 seasons but season 3 really surprised me. i found myself suddenly caring for all the characters, did they change showrunners or something? what the hell happened?

You are so wrong. TWD fell off hard ever since S1, with some real highlights in.. s5 or 6 I believe?
And the last season was an absolute abomination..

whereas one episode of S3 of this show is as good as 5 good TWD episodes

its quite good really.
TWD has hit this level rarely in the last 4 years.

It's not even pure evil. It's a college liberal's idea of pure evil. The man had legal title to the land and the Indians he killed were criminal trespassers who probably got loaded up on firewater before butchering Unser's livestock. You have fucking John Redcorn poisoning people with anthrax, robbing them at gunpoint, and feeding people to crows but Unser's the bad guy for...saying a few colorful remarks about Indians?

Killing off the shitty characters was the best move they did (too bad they won't kill Madison). S3 is better than the first two seasons which were mostly unwatchable. It's still not a good show, but if you're desperate enough you might find something in S3.

Season 1 of TWD is legitimately great and blows away every season of FTWD. Season 2 of TWD is bad but not as bad as season 2 of FTWD. Seasons 3-5 of TWD are a mixed bag, there are a lot of bad filler episodes but also a lot of good episodes like No Sanctuary.

The emergence of the zombie outbreak is handled pretty well in FTWD. I get why they did TWD as they did but its nice to how it all goes down.

fuck off retard dont repeat what I say

You're the retard, FTWD is a mediocre show. TWD is also mediocre but it used to have some great moments/episodes.

No, YOU are the fucking retard. You are literally just repeating what I said you cancerous dumbfuck. Kill yourself

But I'm not. You shit all over TWD and argued FTWD is better, I'm arguing TWD is heavily flawed but better than FTWD. You're the dumbfuck.

Season 1 had some interesting ideas but the writers rushed through it. Fear the Walking Dead should've been about the slow collapse of society but instead by the end of season 1 society is already dead.

Season 2 was shit. Season 7 of The Walking Dead tier shit. The most infuriating part is a massive part of the season focused on Travis' relationship with his annoying son and ultimately none of that shit mattered since Travis dies in the season 3 premiere.

Season 3 is the best season thus far. Although that isn't saying much.

It isn't as terrible as it looks but it isn't good either.

Season 3 of FTWD so far is better than any season of TWD after season 1. Seasons 1 and 2 of FTWD arent too bad, but mexico in S2 dragged a bit.

You are fucking retarded, suck my dick and learn to read. Oh and kill yourself

I think the show is watchable, but fuck me the characters are so retarded

Your average Fear the Walking Dead fan.

You know how the zombies and action is the worst part of The Walking Dead? Imagine TWD with completely fucked pacing and no interesting characters.

Haha what? It gets three episodes before everything's fucked and the breakdown of society isn't even touched upon.

How did the actress playing Madison get cast? Was the hiring qualification to be the only actress on the planet more unlikable than lori on twd?

Don't blame the actress for poor writing.

I'm still salty they killed off Travis. I wanted to see him go operator with an M4 with them natives

I'm salty they wasted our time with that annoying "I need to save my son from becoming a psycho" subplot. What was the fucking point? It only impacted Travis and he's now dead.

It's like TWD except 10 times better. At everything, especially pacing.

>solo a pit full of zombies
>gets killed by a stay bullet next episode
10/10 writting

The premise was supposed to be the breakdown of society.
>Time skip right to the aftermath
>Just TWD with stupider characters

They killed him off? Fucking DROPPED

Whatever happened to chris? I only watch this show occasionally. Is he dead? I haven't seen him in awhile

Checked

They're not Prometheus stupid but pretty close.

I like it. It shows how awful white people are.

avclub.com/tvclub/fear-walking-dead-highlights-how-awful-white-peopl-257771

It's no time sexual tension, Troy wants Madison to be his mommy

pretty accurate... I was hyped to seeing everything slowly fall apart but the writing or budget wasn't there apparently.

Season 1 was still good first few episodes I'd say

He ded, he got hurt after a wreck and the dickass friends he was with killed him off, then Travis murdered his friends when he found out

He went off with these two americans who were all "HEY MAN, WE ARE HARDCORE AND ITS THE APOCALYPSE BRO" and he crashed a car and got injured, so they killed him. Travis found out and beat them both to death.

No shit. Damn, i missed that. Gonna have to go back and watch that ep. Something big happens and i miss it. Figures.

>This is really the one shitty thing that Walker does—gives Ofelia powder to sabotage the Ottos with, not telling her it’s anthrax

Walker fucking carved a mans skull open and left him to suffer an agonizing death by being eaten alive for several days. That is like chaotic fucking evil if anything, regardless of vengeance. He's not better than Otto and definitely not safer like this stupid fucker tries to tell.

I quit this show because of the shit-skin kid. Please tell me he died.

There is one likeable character in the first series.

Things pick up a bit in the third season, many horrible characters have died and some former annoying ones become likeable.

But such a wasted opportunity to show the collapse of society. After 4 episodes it became essentially walking dead 2.0

Your average retard which can't read.

I literally said TWD S1 was good and this is general consensus anyway. But it fell off big time and was only good somewhere S5 or 6 occasionally. And you just come back at me parroting exactly what I said, congrats braindead one. The rest was pretty much garbage. Also the dialogue is cryptic childtalk most of the time.

FTWD gets good only really in S3 but there it so far surpassed most of TWDs post S1 trash.

After I saw the mid-season finale yesterday I went on imdb to check on something.

Then I realized that Luciana and Ofelia are two different characters.

I thought that the season 3 barren nigger cunt was that dwarf-like little mexican's horse daughter. Turns out was that junkie's negro demo version gf. Still not sure which cunt is who. Where's Ofelia?

All in all, good show.

>white people are shit
>niggers are not to be trusted
>mexico is what normal looks like
>indians are pricks
>muh stronk female leads

The first 3 episodes or so are good.

And then they fucking ruined it and just turned it into TWD mexico edition.

Fear the Walking Dead was advertised about how the zombie apocalypse actually occured, how walkers took over.

The first 2-3 episodes do this well enough, and then they just do a timeskip '4 weeks later' and the world has been taken over, literally skipping over what was advertised to make a shitty 2nd rate TWD.

>The emergence of the zombie outbreak is handled pretty well in FTWD.

What the fuck are you talking about. They have 2-3 episodes that build to just the very tip of it, and then skip right to zombies have taken over the earth. Just skip right over it. It was an unforgivable error and after seeing the rest of season 1 FTWD was clear to me it was just a garbage cash in.

Thought it had potential, but it's just another Walking Dead.

Why can't they get rid off the same old fucking formula of finding a new town, seeing something wrong with it, after which it's attacked by gangs or overrun by zombs?
I stopped watching TWD a while ago, and stopped watching FTWD two weeks ago.

Waste of fucking time.

(will try watching it if turns out the virus is man-made and there's an Umbrella corp. type of thing. Which won't happen unfortunately).

>if turns out the virus is man-made

Obviously you haven't watched TWD. Fuck your spoiler tags, it's man-made, faggot.

>Why can't they get rid off the same old fucking formula of finding a new town, seeing something wrong with it, after which it's attacked by gangs or overrun by zombs

Because that'd effectively be the end of the show, and then you don't make any more money when it's over.

I'm not saying you're wrong since I mean, at some point it's going to be either everyone's dead or society stabilizes and starts recovering but non-conflict doesn't sell.

Like, just watching a show about a group who just are bunkered down and have nothing to do but eat, drink and fuck society and occasionally have some soap opera shit back isn't going to sell as well as big fights with lots of gunfire and gore, ect.

Hmm... is that recent? Or is that from that CDC episode way back in S1/2?

what's wrong with going out into the wild, discover zombie hiveminds, Umbrella Corporation-type of stuff, unaffected countries dealing with mass immigration (think the quarantine zones in 28 weeks later or the zones in Children of men, zombie consciousness, evolving virus, etc etc

And I'm just a retard. There's people out there who get PAID to come up with new ideas. I mean what the fuck.

But no, let's just watch The Bold and the Beautiful for men.

Are you pulling this out of your ass? Because it looks like you are pulling this out of your ass. Neither comic nor show have even TOUCHED on the topic of the outbreak or the origin of the disease since the first season.

>Umbrella Corporation-type of stuff
>zombie hiveminds

Those sound good for a video game maybe, might as well give the survivors super powers. Maybe Rick can control zombies and can use them to fight other zombies.

Seriously though I'd rather them stick to innawoods with Zombies than have Resident Evil: The TV series.

Combined, you've had the exact same shit seven seasons long...

err, ten seasons I meant (7+3)

Ironically he also got dropped. Out of a helicopter. You know, for good measure.

I actually grown to miss Chris. Sure he was insufferable but he was really the only realistic character. He was the first one to really come to grips of who you have to be in the new world but unfortunately he was still an immature, frustrated and rebellious 15 year old. He had daddy issues and honestly I really like that he had "problems" that weren't just because of the apocalypse.

Any else annoyed with the inconsistencies?

>Alicia was suppose to be 16 in the first episode. Now they're saying she's 18.

Oh also, it looks like Madison isn't going to turn out to be Rick's sister. Maybe a close cousin or something?

You've had 6 movies plus video games.

I don't like that zombies variously take 10 seconds to an hour or so to animate. I guarantee Troy who is supposed to take 87 minutes will turn in like 5.