TTL: countries with legitimate reasons to hate the US

fuck you and your troops, America.
That's right, I said it. inb4 your shitty
>ur cucked without us
>y u not pay the fair share you fuck
why does it hurt american ego so much that sometimes they aren't very desperately needed? sk used to depend on the US for life sure, but that's not the case nowadays. we don't need your ground troops, just the air force and some missile bases. we know that having ground troops deployed so far from stateside is a financial toll. just send your ground troops back americans, they just aren't needed now.

Other urls found in this thread:

telesurtv.net/english/news/Macri-Gives-Go-Ahead-to-US-Military-Installations-in-Argentina-20160518-0029.html
dmdc.osd.mil/appj/dwp/rest/download?fileName=DRS_54601_309_Report_P1509.xlsx&groupName=milRegionCountry
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the world needs america's navy

Beggars can't be choosers Kim, I rather we not be in your shitty country. I'd rather we withdraw everything so you can fend for yourselves.

What for?

>Argentina
You wish fucking chink. US is not here, they don't even have a base and our gas is getting exploited by Russia.

the chinese and pirates

and why don't you?
that's right, it's because your egos would be terribly hurt if you realise allies are supposed to be equal relationships, not this master-slave shit that you seem to enjoy.

> chinese
Not the whole world, only it's neighbours
> pirates
Not a thing that can't be defeated by coast defence forces

>fuck your troops
>please leave your air force here

Fuck you slope. No one tells us how to deploy our military. We do it our way or you grovel before statues of dear leader when the north conquers your sorry ass.

Shut the fuck up or fend for yourself.

>US not highlighted.

not everyone has competent coastal defense forces

>telesurtv.net/english/news/Macri-Gives-Go-Ahead-to-US-Military-Installations-in-Argentina-20160518-0029.html
>A military delegation sent by Argentine President Mauricio Macri on Wednesday signed an agreement on military cooperation with the United States, which entails the establishment of a U.S. military base in Ushuaia

so the soviet union doesn't turn you into homosexual east german DDRs homosexing each other in the butthole singing "old woes are 2 be forgotten xDDD"

>US in Crimea.

There is no need in 11 carriers (or how much do you have) to protect it from savages on rafts

the need for 11 aircraft carriers is for the mobility of our air force (which is the best in the world)

Old news.
They say that every fucking time, nothing happen.
In any case, they are not here by the moment so the map is bullshit.

If your country is cucked and sucks American dick that's your problem, not us.

>calls them allies
>treats everyone like shit
>pissed when they arent slobbered over
>iwonderwhy.jpeg

>US in France
Map literally from cold war era

But again, the world doesn't need not your carriers nor your airforces (which are the most expencive in the world)

40k american soldiers died so your country could be in a democracy

I'm sure you would love to be left to the mercy of Kim.

Someone is mad that American soilders are fucking your woman. My brother was stationed in sk last year and said your woman love American fit cock.

If we leave your country , you'd be fucked.

Japan would be fucked

Australia would be fucked

The list goes on and on and on gook .

Go play some StarCraft where you belong

i hope you get nuked and enslaved to grow rice.

your wall is a joke
your culture is nonexistent
you have less culture than belgium
your military is just riot police with beanbag shotguns
your borders are a joke

you would be nothing without our generosity.

fuck you user, I had to fucking open excel to prove you wrong

source: dmdc.osd.mil/appj/dwp/rest/download?fileName=DRS_54601_309_Report_P1509.xlsx&groupName=milRegionCountry

no the world definitely needs our air force. USA can strike anywhere on earth quicker than anyone else. Pax Americana is real

jesus fucking christ

I'm sorry to hear your bro got syphilis

Too bad you also helped create all those dictatorships in latin america that got killed more civilians than usa soldiers died in your so called democracy wars.

Don't delude yourselves into thinking you are the good guys. We don't need your help and if we fall then so be it but let us fall alone.

how do you even get internet in your third world country.

>If we leave your country , you'd be fucked.
How so? Considering that Iran rekt you in the Middle-East and fuck up your goals and you turn Libya in a ISIS state I don't see how having American troops is a good thing.

Honestly, you are not viewed as a good army in the rest of the world, only you do and that's because of bullshit propaganda.

You airstrikes leads only to chaos and instability. The world surely doesn't need it

Why would Las Islas Filipinas hate the USA? They've done nothing but good in our lands.

>East Philippine Sea.

You realize that the world has never seen greater peace than with the arrival as USA being the only superpower?

Nigga all you have is good internet.

read up on Operation Ajax. Iran has every right to hate America, dogeater.

You're right, we should remove our grounds troops, the most necessary component of defense against best corea. Seoul will still be in range of artillery ttack, even with their military's lack of technology. Then the hordes will come through the dmz and you'll be down 40,000 men.

Last time i check who was keeping a best Korea out

did you froget about you helping us make a self-sustaining military-industry complex since the 1970s??

we have six hundred thousand in active and over two million in reserve, we're seriously over and beyond defending ourselves against nk.

Well respect you as equals as soon as you have military comperable to ours

Oh wait.

That'll never happen

I don't have any problem with our US allies having bases in Australia.

m8 you're already pulling out to Pyongtaek. and the artillery already has seoul within its range.
also what fucking horde. some army of underfed kids carrying oversized guns? jesus

>this meme.jpeg

Kekikus maximus. Wha he did get sum dat sweet and sour puspus tho. Womanz over dare love the white stallionz. We bring da thicc and the long 6 inch sub to korea town. Day love da white man. Love us long time

hahaha keep a soju and peach oscar cold for me koreabro. korean girls have the softest skin in the world

No, we would feel bad because all you fucking zipper heads would be dead.

They are protecting you from the Emur, isn't?

If nk is so weak go end the war already. Oh wait, that means you'll have to reintegrate millions of people so your taxes will go up when it would be more profitable to have america help you maintain the status quo. You guys need a massive dose of nationalism. Just unify korea already.

>treats allies like this
>still havent learnt from vietnam
>still dont know why they always lose

>why does it hurt american ego so much that sometimes they aren't very desperately needed?

I wish we DIDN'T have bases in your countries. I wish we didn't play world police instead of focusing on other shit like better healthcare.

The moment you have to start spending on your own military, please don't fuck up. I wish we fucking would withdraw from Europe and elsewhere and leave you to your own devices. I wish this very much.

why is this so arousing?

This is something it surprise me.

Most Americans here get triggered when foreigners complaint about American troops system or anything america is these days but they celebrate and agreed with Trump when he say the exact same thing.

Isn't that motivation enough to not trust the US? The fact you can make an air strike in any place at any moment? Because John, if my neighbour was always parked in front of my house with a shotgun and when I ask why he tells me "Oh, for your protection" I wouldn't trust the fuck at any moment.

Would you rather it be us in those countries or China and Russia you shrimp dicked gook?

Why should we hate the US? They are manning NORAD listening posts alongside Canadian military personal in the great north.

>I wouldn't trust the fuck at any moment.

>you will never have a dedicated redneck guarding your property at all times with a custom Mossberg 500

but when was also the last time your foreign policy was significant independent from that of the US?

This is dishonest.

They use our naval dockyard and have soldiers stationed at their embassy.

Oh they pay for the use of the dockyard as well.

Crimea is Ukrainian territory, idiot.

None of those bases are meant to protect the foreign countries, their purpose is for americans to have strategic positions all over the world to fight his enemies if a conflict ever happens.
Why would you be altruistic with the rest of the world when your intentions have clearly shown the opposite?

Helping the US to make North America a fortress that cannot be invaded is the least our country can do, considering we are not paying our part in the NATO.

Last time our foreign policy went against the US was during the last Iraq War.

if you are american kys, the rest of the world won't mourn your passing

Shut the fuck up Pepsi man. You would be speaking Chinese if we didn't save you..

Ohh so you want american forces in sk in the form of an air force and missle bases, yet wouldn't you need american ground troops to protect said bases?

What Americans have you spoken to? All that shit was done because of ww2 and the cold war.. None of us want any of that shit anymore.. only ultra cucked ultra conservatives do.

see and all America did for all your support and effort was make you a meme and assume you're a cuck. why do that when you're already suffering from a brain drain and canadian intellects just moving across the border?

your relationship with the US is a net loss, canadabro. voicing divergence of policy is the only option.

This map is crap, we do not have US military presence here. What we do have is a couple US vessels helping catch drug traffickers, notsome military base as the picture makes it seem.

>these worthless shit stain countries saying they don't need us

Ask your government what they actually think about it. Maybe they can set their little piss ant retarded citizens straight on how shit works.

Holy fucking knockknees batman.

>u shoud be aternelu gratful to us
I have no desire to give you some east asian political history lesson, but just know you are some ignorant fucks.

Hey, the west bank also does not need the burgers.
They are jewing Israel out of the west bank, is that how a great ally acts?

your country fucked up major by invading lebanon in '82, every terrorist attack and intifada since that time you brought upon yourself. defending a policy of literally closing people off just like your people were forced to, jesus fucking christ. I find your kind pretty fucking despicable and one of the most hypocritical people on this earth.

>Saved you from Japan
>Saved you from North Korea
>Saved you from China
>Saved you from yourself
Who can we save you from next?

You all have talmuds and suck kike cock

We just found out you flat faced monkey.
Best korea can have you.

From whom are you protecting us exactly?
The soviet union? That's far gone, boomer.
ISIS and the rest of the muslim terrorist organizations? Most of them created by your goverment.
Not to mention that most of the time there is a conflict between two countries, one or both of the goverments are puppets of usa.

Good thing you are always showing yourself so helpful to give us a hand with the issues you created yourself.

They're there by consent, whether that's through manipulation of aid funds or otherwise.

You are our client state. Nothing more, nothing less.

South Korea would be under North Korean control without the US military.

>literally brit
>doesn't know about oversexed, overpaid and over here
>doesnt realise GIs only cause problems

>thinks allies are client states
this is a major reason why you lose wars america.

Yeah but fuck them and fuck you Ahmed.

And here folks we have some grade A ignorance. Americas debt is spiraling out of control. Iur trade deficits are eating our gross gdp alive and healthcare is literally bankrupting innocent people and sending them into the streets and this guy thinks we want to keeo millitary personal in his country.

I dont expect you to be in touch with waht the average american thinks about wars and world policing but let me be very clear with you.

There is an entire generation of americans that are absolutely done with war and global policing. Infact the avg American is taking an isolationist/nationalist approach these days. Were done with wars we cant afford. Weve been trying to vote the fuck heads that push the global policing agenda out of office for years.

This is is the opinions of peoples from ALL political parties. But we do expect our allies to help us as we know they will expect us to help them.

Youre preaching to the wrong people Mr.Park.

Once for all there is no us military base in France.

You bow to us, little Asian man

Another reason to hate South Korea.

Hope your whores spread for you Jap neighbor daddy's like last time you fag.

Also friendly reminder that South Korea was never independent and strong till America fought for it and saved its retarded ass. Shadowed by superior China and Japan whom have accomplished more in a decade than South Korea had in its entire century.

stay cucked and occupied like you always do fag.

South Korea exists only to pump out k-pop qt's that are passed around as whores for rich businessmen.

>fuck you and your troops, America.
Wtf? If you guys can defend yourselves without us; why the fuck are our troops even there? This is news to me.

So other countries just let us keep bases on their soil for fun? Delusion of this scale has not been seen since the Falkland War.

Well, the US tried to gave south Atlantic to us but we fucked it up and cut the military spending...sorry guys