The Final Redpill

To be completely redpilled you must be all of the following

1. Christian
-Orthodox
-Trad Latin Catholic
These are the only acceptable and non degenerate forms of Christianity.

2. Natty
-Being fat or weak excludes you from being truly redpilled.

3. Rugged Individualist
-Basic outdoor skills
-Proficent with weaponry

Survival skills are necessary. Bonus for owning a gun. Double bonus for serving in the military in a combat role. Triple bonus for medic.

4. Well Read

The truly redpilled should occupy his free time improving his mind by reading…and not just garbage pop culture books.

5. Cultured

The redpilled modern man should be able to appreciate the beauty of classical art, architecture, music and dance. He should be well dressed and hygienic.

6. Nationalist

The nationalist loves his nation, the culture of his people and its traditional values. He respects the differences throughout traditional Western civilization and sees brotherhood across the borders.

If everyone on Sup Forums aims to achieve this level of self mastery and to pass it on to their sons then we can truly make the world a better place.

>worshipping Christ's mom
>praying to saints
>praying to statues
>letting the priest do all the thinking for you

>eating your own shit
>corrupting nuns with your lust
>trying to remove books from the bible
>dividing a united latin christian europa
>causing countless deathless through war
>start a movement which spawns many other fringe groups and all of them are incorrect and damn people to hell

Martin Luther really was based

ok

>Thinking that the belief in a goat fucking God made to trick brown jews into submission somehow makes you redpilled.

You should learn the difference between Traditional Latin Catholicism (groups like SSPX and FSSP) which are currently battling against the CuckKing Francis and his legions of modernist traitors

True wisdom starts with Jesus Christ

The most Christian parts of Europe are the least cucked. If the Jews made Christianity to trick people, how come they attack it so much?

>Believe in kike-God
>red-pilled

OPINION DISCARDED

>Traditional Latin Catholicism

Insignificant

come home to Orthodoxy prideful Latins

Yes we are a small minority but growing stronger

Most churches today are shrinking and the modernist Francis style priests are dying off

Compare that to the Latin Churches were are few but strong and growing

So yes right now you are correct

>Believe in a pink elephant God
>Shit in the street

LEL
E
L

You're not doing much better

exactly look at Poland and Hungary

Religion is bluepilled af

Why not join an evangelical one? :^)

>causing countless deathless through war
which was started by the pope as an extermination war, thanks based pope for trying to exterminate whites

tips fedora
Why so I can join a church with a lesbian pastor who wants me to symbolically drink grape juice and listen to some gayass rock band while someone gets baptized in a kiddy pool

>an angry german monk

>church with a lesbian pastor

You're thinking Lutheran

Luther originally had valid complaints but his pride took him to far and he started a revolution

The Pope can't be blamed for trying to restore order

Also if you are a Christian you'll understand that a human soul is more valuable than a human life. Luther's teachings sent people to hell which is far worse fate than simply dying and then being able to go to heaven

>Malvinas
>yours

Does it matter?

You are all just a different branch of the same evil tree

I'm British, but by lived I men gland for less than a year and I've lived in Ireland since I was 4. Which country should I be nationalist towards?

>implying they'e truly britain's and not the Jew's

Being redpilled requires you to use functioning sewage systems

Ha wow auto correct funked up
I only lived in England for less than a year*

I didn't mean to start a Christian shitposting thread

What do you guys think about the other stuff on the list?

I think we can at least agree on that stuff

>redpill means believing in dumbass kike magic
You can fuck right off.
And why the fuck would you post a legionairy with that shit?

>Luther's teachings sent people to hell which is far worse fate than simply dying and then being able to go to heaven

And now Catholics are sending themselves to hell

What a turn of fate

>Doesn't list Lutheran as redpilled
Kek. Enjoy your no fun allowed life.

All except natty. Working on that, though; I have a sweet tooth.

Well-read, though. Over 500 books.

Be unionist
Burn Taigs

>Being a Christkike and mixing Jewish teaching with pagan ones+ European philosophy instead of just excluding Judaistic Cult's teachings

>reading the paper Jew, instead of thinking

>pretending to like art, architecture, music and dance

Fuck off OP, you are a blue pilled Jew.

Well, then maybe you shouldn't start your list with that. Or just not have it at all since it was stupid.

>be an individualist
>But also do everything skydaddy and his church says or be tortured forever
ReelE maegs u thing

Can you give a list of Latin church names?
Wikipedia seems to be lacking, only one I remember is Opus Dei, and mortification is a bit hardcore for me right now.

i believe in God , not in the church
everything else is checked

>Enjoy your no fun allowed life.
If anything, this is protestant failing, since they so often devolve into a pseudo-gnosticism, reviling the natural world in favor of the "spirit". Lutheran theology created Nietzsche, for example.

Catholics see the created world as entirely good, and thus every good work of man, no matter the source, be it pagan or Christian, is ultimately from God.

SSPX (Society of ST Pius X)
FSSP (Priestly Fraternity of St Peter)
SSPV (Society of St Pius V--beware they are probably sedevacantists)

I would just do a google search of your area and Catholic Churches that say the Latin Mass

Personally I go to one that isn't' affiliated with any of these groups but the priest is very traditional and we have an awesome organ player and gregorian chanting

his sermons are based

try exploring masses around you

I feel like it would be easier to find the Latin mass in Europe than America but I'm not sure

God bless bro

>Catholics see the created world as entirely good, and thus every good work of man, no matter the source, be it pagan or Christian, is ultimately from God.

Sounds pretty New Age to me

I read somewhere that Pope Benedict predicted something like this 40 years ago. The Church would shrink in size, yet at the same time the Faith would be ironed out fortified to make it even stronger than it was before. If I find the link I'll show you

How? Even St. Augustine said this in 400 AD in his Confessions.

Exactly

There are so many shitty Catholics today its no surprise God has given us such a *not very good* pope like Francis

God has always tested his church throughout the ages

The problems we are dealing with today are just modernism on steroids backed up by collaborators within the Vatican

Just look at church history

God is wedding out the unworthily and testing us to become better Catholics and humans

I miss Benedict

Too universalistic

No, it's sound theology. What God created can never be evil, only the disordered human will has that possibility, but even in ignorance when a man is virtuous, it is still a genuine show of virtue. To think otherwise is to despise the good.

How did one meme BTFO an entire religion?

Catholic literally translates to universal

Yeah I'm all of those.
What next?

>Latin mass
Why would you go to a service done in a language that not only you don't speak but no one bloody speaks anymore?

Thanks, man.
Just found a list of regular latin mass in my area, I'll just visit each one in turn and see what Church they belong to.

There seem to be two or three every day in Vienna. Not particularly surprising, we Austrians are notoriously traditional.

"universal" i.e. "if you aren't a part of our universal church, you're going to hell"

You know I'm right.

I have no idea what you're talking about

I hope it doesn't mean a sort of inter-faith Universalism as well. Oh wait, now it does

Why would you ever watch anime in Japanese?

>What God created can never be evil
Then how can Man do evil?

You're really not. Why do you pretend to know about a religion you do not practice?

Christianity is not a requirement

What is evil?

Beautiful!

>be evil
>do evil

I think you answered your own question.

Latin used to be the language of academics in Europe…like college professors

The idea being every service is the same…it wouldn't matter if you were in Japan, America or Germany every priest would be saying and doing the same exact thing

The only difference is that the sermon is in the native tongue

Latin is a beautiful language and I wish they had offered it when I went to school

>You must practice a faith to understan it
Pretty faulty reasoning

>using opinion polls as arguments

Are you a woman or something?

why do i have to be a nationalist fucker? the true redpilled knows we live in a giant rock in space and doesnt give a shit about faggot country politics and faggot overpolitized fat fucks who hate the other brown fat fucks for destroying two monuments to consumerism and nationalismic superiority

motherfucker

That isn't what I said. I asked: "why do you pretend to know about a religion you do not practice?"

I find it hard to see any value in dance, sorry lad

Its the most important requirement because it is the basis for your entire moral code

Thats awesome Im jealous

The Latin Mass changed my life. I honestly can't go back to the modernist way anymore…its just so much better

And the people you find at these masses are really true Catholics

The girls are absolute wife material too especially when they wear veils

Im talking about ballet or ball room dancing before dancing was overrun by nig shuffles and jews

I wouldn't expect you to understand

>praying to a dead kike on a stick

God isn't real. Your morals are based on the same thing mine are: your precious feefees.

I know you are and I still can't much value in it

>0.05 has been deposited

>The nationalist loves his nation, the culture of his people and its traditional values.
This I don't agree with.
Most traditions are dumb garbage and a lot of the local people are more rude and hateful than SOME foreigners.

>worshiping a dead jew

I'll pass thanks

Yeah your gypo traditions are probably garbage, we are talking about proper countries' traditions

>Not speaking Latin
>In 2016

1. It's part of any good traditional education.
2. Even if you didn't enjoy such an education, it's extremely easy to learn. Buy Latin grammar book (5-10€), recite conjugation list a few times each day until it's automatic. Then buy a Latin/[InsertNativeLanguageHere] of Bellum Gallicum and start reading.
It means you can literally speak with Italians and Spaniards, like that, or learn a bunch of modern languages inside of a month.

Woah shit dude. Have you told the Vatican that God isn't real? I don't know how a religion over 2000 years old hasn't found that out. How did you come to that conclusion?

Did it? beaten to death meme, about as clever as drumpf.
>g-guys, he wont listen and believe! GET OUT THE HAT, GET OUT THE HAT MEME
sorry I won't be donating rabb- I mean pastor

FRANCE???

????

??????????

He's probably /enlightened by his own intelligence/

I do all of that and will hopefully enroll into my university's cadets for the weapons training

Dont forget to have 2.1 children

>Fedorafaggot demands evidence for God
>Christian very simply replies, "Have you tried praying? It works."
>Fedorafaggot cries because he just got BTFO

It's like pottery.

>the West
>religious

All of this is right, except paganism should be accepted as a worthy religion too. No idiotic neo druidism or pseudo viking shit, but true understanding of a deep philosophy about harmony between man and nature, about transcendance, about ancestors' memory, about carrying the Tradition of your folk. Otherwise, good list.

DUDE

People knew there weren't any gods a thousand years before Christcucking even began. But you're missing the point. Objective morality is a load of shit. There aren't two people on this whole earth who believe the same "good" and "evil", and it is painfully self evident from human history.

Yeah, when I was a child and, as a child will do, was serious about that shit. Guess what: nothing fucking happened.
Praying is really weird. People, alone or in groups, talking to nothing. Weird shit.

>what is the Aristotelian argument from motion
>who is Cicero

Paganism isnt based on Aristotle/Plato, which are fundamental Western principles, whereas Christianity is directly derived from them.

>its old so it MUST be true
this is the most pathetic excuse for a retort i've ever seen, does this mean every ancient religion has now gained validity?
Flat earth is now valid since its older?
I think I just got baited

What is it? A load of sophistry. Meaningless words.

Where did you read I suggested paganism came from Aristotle or Plato?

>only the minimal number of things I understand have meaning, everything else is shit, especially the things I'm too dumb to understand

I've lived in Southern France most my life so I guess you're right. We're the most religious amd get the most mudslimes. My grandparents are fanatically racist and it's great.