SHILLS ARE HERE

THE SHILLS ARE HERE THEY'RE PRETENDING TO BE US. WE HAVE NOT GIVEN UP N TRUMP. WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP. WE ALL LOVE TRUMP. WE WANT TO CUP HIS BALLS

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck Drumpf

It's over. Trump could have won but he just keeps stumping himself. He isn't even trying anymore

It's over. Get over it.

It's going to be interesting to see where he goes from here. Hollywood will black list him, and consumers are going to avoid everything related to him like the plague. He's losing money instead of getting money.

How many balls does he have or do we have to take turns? I’m warming my hands as we speak!

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

TRUMP'S GONNA MAGA
THEN MEGA

Somebody have the govrnment links to their financial PAC disclosure? All 3000 paid shills were listed...

fuck off this is a European board
you're not welcome here

Shekels all around.

Now up against the wall, proles.

But killary is better? If anyone needs prison time, it's her.

Don't treat this as a political misstep. It's an assassination threat, seriously upping the possibility of a national tragedy & crisis.

oh he's trying. trying to lose.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Trips of truth!
Where is this CTR JANNITOR LEAK user? I miss him :( was fun!

where can i get a job to be a professional shill? and how much does it pay?

thank you

Jesus Christ, this man is suitable for the role of President. He is fantastic and his plans are big, and he belongs in the Whitehouse.

>trumptards will ignore this

CTR

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

**I AM NOT ENCOURAGING DOXING**

I AM POSTING OFFICIAL PUBLICLY AVAILABLE GOVERNMENT WEBSITES WITH ELECTION PAC INFORMATION

INFORMATION THE GOVERNMENT MAKES AVAILABLE TO PREVENT SUBVERSION

IF I AM BANNED I AM SUING Sup Forums AND THE JANITOR/MOD THAT DOES IT

@84845000
You guys are being stupid. There are no shills on politically incorrect.
There are just people with different opinions

Nice counter-meme

Face it kek. It's fucking over

I am one of you.

I've been here for months, absorbing your memes, perfecting a Drumpftard persona, and inserting degeneracy via subterfuge.

And now we own this board. It's ours now. Be very, very afraid.

The Left wins again.

It's like we're in a horror movie and the shills are skinwalkers trying to take over

>inb4
look at this upward trend!!!!

>ignores regression

Hillary took a page from China's playbook
The 50 cent party has been around for years
Guess she liked how they operate and wanted her own version

It's to be expected

Wow praise kek, look at my dubs, really makes you think, I am now a cruz missle (great they believe me now). I used to be a Trump supporter but now I'm not quite sure. They might as well have spotlights on themselves, they are just terrible at their jobs and if I were their bosses I wouldn't pay them unless they genuinely convinced one person which they haven't. They have baited successfully here & there but convinced anyone of anything, nope.

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

They miscalculated. They will not influence us.

They will become us.

Proof of shills

Kek blesses truth.
Even if Trump was literally Hitler, and I mean literally Adolf Hitler, I'd still vote him over fucking hillary.

people actually believe Sup Forums is under a shill attack, top fucking kek.

>no shills
>@

Honestly dont know if troll or shill or retard

Trump might have lost. But the Alt-Right movement is still 40% of the country and we aren't going away.

Trump fags are in more denial than Bernie fags were

@84847290
What are you saying?
There are no shills, stupid drumpf frog.

Because youre all faggits you will weep like beta bitches when he gets crushed in the general like a bug, which is what he is

Bump

Probably got killed

:(

MAGA

Polling shapes public opinion but doesn't always reflect it. It's easy to manipulate polls if you understand where they get their data from.

>WE

You can see something similar with instagram and twitter but not as pronounced. Trump will have to work hard to overcome this amount of manipulation

Right Wing Death Squads

Who is the hungry hobbit? Wasn't El Rato the last fight before Shillary?