War for the Planet of the Apes

LOOKS LIKE APEKINO'S BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9d09JLBVRc
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/ZLpNU6jBb62SDEV2crKTmQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you have anything actually constructive to say?

Where do you think you are?

So, Spider-Man is fucked?

>RT
Dropped.

It's the only blockbuster series that's actually thought-provoking and has top of the line CGI as opposed to the made for TV level shit that Marvel regularly has.

Apes combined with Dunkirk are gonna make a huge dent in Spider-Man's box office.

Wonder Woman was lucky in that everything after it was terrible and bombed so it was able to stay in the top 5 for weeks on end.

So is this gonna be the final film of a trilogy or are they gonna keep on going?

That'd be hilarious, but they really picked the wrong year for this movie, Wonder Woman, TF, Spider-Man. don't give a fuck about the box office though I want another really solid entry in the series.

ME MONKEY MAN
OOH OOH OOH OOH

No one gives a fuck about Dunkirk besides a handful of internet nerds that dont actually go to movies.

>still using >tomatometer

gross

Final movie of this trilogy but if they make another Planet of the Apes movie, it's going to be set far into the future.

Normies will flock to anything with Nolan's name on its poster.

>The same RT score as homecoming despite fewer reviews.

Who would've thought that homecoming would be most acclaimed blockbuster of the summer?

Look at this average rating

>7.6/10
How embarrassing

dumb disney shillposter

Why is this franchise even working anymore?
In fact why do regurgitated movies and super hero stuff even make money?
Is the average american movie goer not care about anything more than explosions, a contrived sense of black and white morality and little to no plot?

Sup Forums please explain, I just don't get the movie industry anymore.

Sure thing DC pajeet. No matter how much you cry it won't change the fact that the MCU produces far better films than anything any other studio produces.

The tomatometer is the most important rating that people give a shit about. No one cares about the RT rating. Face it everything from apes to wonder woman is less acclaimed and less loved than homecoming

I saw the trailer.

Is there anything else for this move other than literally 'a war movie with monkeys'.

I'm not even kidding. From the trailer, it looked like a generic 'hero who changes side, enemy who is actually good, war movie' but with literal monkeys for one of the sides and that's it.

Surely simply changing one team to monkeys won't make a very generic childish movie worth watching.

>The tomatometer is the most important rating
lol how embarrassing

I hope they do.
I want cgi-realistic Cornelius and Zira.

>Why is this franchise even working anymore?

Try watching the movies first

Nobody gives a fuck about the Average rating or metacritic.

Face it , as far anyone is concerned spidey Homecoming is a more critically acclaimed movie than both war and wonder woman.

Homocoming has a lower metascore though

I watched the first remake of the series, I didn't find it very entertaining or good, really.

Burton's remake is underrated.

As I said nobody gives a rats ass about the metascore. Better luck next year DCbros. Don't lose heart, nothing wrong with playing second fiddle to the greatest franchise in the world(though putting Fox or DC as second fiddle is giving them too much credit I would say Pixar or star wars fit the bill)

It's a shame that Homocoming is flopping though, I mean a smaller opening weekend than Suicide Squad and already dropping just as hard lmao I hope someone gets fired for that disaster

why cant you talk without using memes, its like a baby using building blocks

but the trailer looks like your typical retarded, preachy, by-the-numbers, liberal hollywood bullshit

i don't think reputable movie critics fall so easily for that kind of sham.

youtube.com/watch?v=v9d09JLBVRc

I'm more excited for Peter Rosenthal to review it than for the actual movie

Sure thing DC pajeet. I am guessing you're forgetting the only movie with a higher opening this year has been gotg another MCU gem.

Besides we are talking about critical acclaim and the MCU embarrassed the competition again.

>actually thought-provoking
Post your top 10 films of all time right now
Make me fucking laugh you tasteless entry level /r/movies tourist

And how did that go? Poor spidey, I hope the chinks save that sinking ship, good luck bro!

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/ZLpNU6jBb62SDEV2crKTmQ/
dc shills getting really desperate

It went well actually considering overall GOTG is going to outgross Wonder woman by quite a good margin.

But it looks like you've given upon arguing about which has more critical acclaim. Poor DC pajeet.

>7 results
>different filenames
Don't cry now ok sweetie? Be strong

awkward...

>arguing
But I was never arguing, facts are facts

I wouldn't mind if they go with a remake of the Heston film now that they have the Ceasar stuff wrapped up.

Can't be any worse than the Tim Burton attempt.

Lol low energy metacritic pathetic.

RT has a bigger sample size with more respected top critics

The plot is literally given to you in the name. The first two films in the reboot series led up to this.

I don't know what you're complaining about. It's not supposed to be high art.