youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtu.be/t5Sty0Bqzjs
youtu.be/QzCQg94oOmk
twitter.com/1080p/status/762430843520360448
periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1eaJbLAbbBoKX
youtube.com/watch?v=5o7FIsd8XGw
thehistoryblog.com/archives/43652
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when you realize she's almost 70 fucking years old.

she ain't got much time left on this earth. you can only sacrafice so many babies to moloch,

and Trump is still fighting the establishment republicans.... Jesus if this man can just drop it and focus on attacking her than maybe he wont be down 1000000%

olawd. will they use sticks?

Honestly I think this is some 12D-Starcraft bait by the DNC. The moment he goes after her health, his campaign is finished.

Really makes me think

donald trump IS 70 years old and he doesn't need anyone to hold him to make sure he doesn't fall

he's also 1000% more active than hillary

yeah its not obvious she's on a stand of some sort or anything

Jesus Christ, this man is suitable for the role of President. He is fantastic and his plans are big, and he belongs in the Whitehouse.

youtube.com/watch?v=69fPof-ZTnU

Literally a puppet

That's what happens when you actually take care of yourself.

Donald doesn't fuck around with drugs. He ain't a loser

Seeing her gradual deterioration is satisfying as fuck after wading through all the waves of troll spam.

Trump has an extensive exercise regime and is in remarkable good shape for a 70 year old. I'd say he doesn't even look 60 in a good light

Clinton on the other hand spends all day every day shoveling bagels into her gaping maw, has had multiple near-death emergencies and looks about 75 even in a good light

Underr8rafael

Damn....

How is she going to survive a two hour long debate?

One with only two (2) breaks.

wow, goosebumps

Weekend at Hillary's

Funny picture John, mind if I save?

Trump is older and has no apparent issues besides hearing.

>know you're on your deathbed
>still run for president

Why

You try looking maintaining your looks with advancing dementia

I'd be content with Kaine as president

I dont even know how I will live the rest of my life after seeing this shit

Why whitey is holding her?

Yeah, he doesn't seem as batshit crazy as trump or hillary is.

Another extended bathroom break.

hey thats not fair, I don't think Trump was raised with MK Ultra style programming

And shoving his foot in his mouth

a fucking leaf

>He thinks presidents make the rules

THERE ARE NO STRINGS ON ME

Shoo

Reminder that Hillary fainted and had a concussion from stress due to the Benghazi debacle
cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

>Hillary having an episode in the middle of a speech
youtu.be/t5Sty0Bqzjs

>Hillary having an epileptic seizure after 3 reporters asked her questions
youtu.be/QzCQg94oOmk

>Martin Shkreli on Hillarys apparent health problems
twitter.com/1080p/status/762430843520360448

>full 2 hour video of Martin Shkreli discussing Hillarys health problems
periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1eaJbLAbbBoKX

>Montage of Hillary being sick
youtube.com/watch?v=5o7FIsd8XGw

Hillary is too sick to be president. She already has all of these problems and shes 69. Assuming she wins two terms, she will almost be 80 years old and will basically be an invalid. How long is the media going to just ignore this? They cant do so forever

100% this. They'll shit on him for attacking an "innocent old woman" for "factors beyond her control" and then they'll publish a report showing she is in good health beyond post-menopausal osteoporosis.

>tfw meme magic is totally real

This, another problem with them posting here is everyone calling them shills, then they try to say we are paid trump shills, new users call the wrong people shills sometimes. Literally threads of everyone painting fingers saying shill shill shill, it's getting crazy.

Wish this bitch would just die or better yet Doris; if she dies the establishment will just put someone else in her place until soros is in the dirt.

>extensive exercise regime
You're only as old as the woman you feel.

When memes become reality

my grandmother isn't quite 70 yet and
looks a lot like hillary does in terms of age

she almost dies earlier this year because of multiple things at once wrong with her lung and stomach

what's also amazing is that with women at that age, you can literally watch them age and grow frailer by the month.

My dad said the says the same thing. He's 72, healthier than I am and my mum kicked him out for fucking a 32 year old co-worker

They still have to the end of this month to say the nomination is final I think. I enjoy chaos I wouldn't mind biden being thrown in, of course biden is also harder to beat.

Trump can never go after it, and I dont think he will. Despite everything, its still "internet conspiracy" tier and would be such a low blow it would only hurt him. It would almost be like if a democrat went after Sarah Palins retarded kid.

But the point is to keep talking about it, especially around normies, so it becomes part of the zeitgeist and everyone slowly starts to realize shes basically half dead and held together with duct tape at this point

Here we go, at least I got to read a few posts before they started.

This board needs strong wind to get rid of te leafs

I see this becoming a Robin Williams classic

So, by your logic, Trump as president wouldn't change anything?

Good thing she accidentally gave him the "short circuit" comment then

Short circuit could mean anything

president at best serves as a compass.

Executive orders disagree with you

Memes are crossing over into reality

Unedited photo. The hell is in tan-suit's hand? Reminds me of the black bodyguard.

Guys I think we might be memeing her into an early grave. See how her health has deteriorated in the last few months and how it corresponds to our memes.

Pushup contest at debate when?

Unreal
I can't believe this thing is supported by 40% of the voters

My dubs predict a broken hip

WEW LAD

LIFE IMITATES MEMES ONCE AGAIN

some kind of medicine pen, is my first guess.

> Don't blame me, I voted for kane

that looks like a SS thumb microphone switch,

My gran went from fully competent and healthy to 4 strokes in a day and dead within a year, and every week she was noticeably more confused and aged

It doesn't matter. She should be able to keep her balance on a block of wood. She's seriously physically and mentally ill. Not fit for prez

Dubs/Trips says she dies during her inauguration speech.

The more we talk about it the more the memes will affect her

There won't be an inaugural speech.

I got my friend this shirt for his birthday. He gets compliments on it all the time.

>50%

Diazepam pen

Just guessing

I don't know what it is

to be fair

trump is kinda fat.

PRAISE KEK

Hill will get ill

Will Sup Forums finally get shut down once the Bureau of Applied Memetics figures out what we're doing?

>le ebin auto-injector meme

>Trump can never go after it,
Not directly but like this:

>At the debates
>Hillary has one of her spells whilst answering on redirect one of Trumps "hit-it-out-of-the-park" answers and gets out something barely coherent
>Trump: (with a concerned tone) Hillary, are you alright?

Honestly I was shocked when I found out how old he is. He carries himself like a fucking football player or something. Would've assumed early / mid sixties, and only that old based on his wrinkles.

but will anyone ever beat taft at being the fattest president?

Executive orders have no legal basis and there is a strong argument they are generally unconstitutional.

JUST
ONE
CLOT
AWAY

the ask has to be appropriate to the get.
something like that, needs quads at least

And what will you say when this doesn't happen?

He's a big guy.

This picture is from back in April, you sillies.

>president at best serves as a compass.

The President of the US is basically an elected Emperor of the US military empire.

quit repeating your 8th grade civics class lies.

holy fuck it's in his left hand

>it's a f-flashlight guise Hillary's fine!

MEME IT

If you look up the health report that was published by his doctor, that's literally his only health issue is that he's overwieght

Same, I had no idea how old he was until I read his wikipedia page

>shilling this hard

wew

OLD PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE RUNNING OUR FUCKING COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!

thehistoryblog.com/archives/43652
>Roman gold curse tablets found in Serbia
>Buried with one of the skeletons dating to the 4th century were two small lead cylinders holding three rolled up sheets, one of silver, two of gold. The silver and gold sheets had writing and symbols inscribed on them. One of them has Greek letters but is written in Aramaic, not Greek. Archaeologists have identified an intriguing combination of names on it: Baal, Yahweh, and Thobarabau, Seneseilam and Sesengenfaranges, three deities/demons (depending on whether your perspective is polytheistic or Christian) native to what is now Syria. A curse tablet inviking the powers of both Baal and Yahweh is unprecedented.

Was reported today by Russian state newspaper.

Praise Kek!

>4 posts by this ID
seems like you're shilling twice as hard as I am boyo

We only act on confirmation bias
I wish we acted like a real empire.

wtf I love Marco Rubio now

STROKE
SOFTLY

>le ebin auto-injector meme
>not shilling

pick one

This badboy

I would say, "that's the only way I can think of he could have brought up the issue of Hillary's health without it backfiring on him", dipshit.