/DROPPED/ thread?

radiotimes.com/news/2017-07-11/john-oliver-is-set-to-play-zazu-in-jon-favreaus-live-action-lion-king-remake-and-fans-are-delighted

>lion king remake

How is THIS not the bigger problem?

This

Plus, what happened to Mr. Bean?

Also, Jon Favreau keeps getting work

OP wouldn't have even known it was Rowan Atkinson in the original without looking it up.

That's real? It's not a joke?

What the fuck?

>and-fans-are-delighted

There is nothing more infuriating in modern "journalism" than this trope. Did the average reader became this much of a brain-dead moron that he needs to be told what to feel in the TITLE?!
hurr durr germans are sucking more dick than last year AND IT'S WONDERFUL

I can see Sup Forums getting triggered here, but this casting is pretty perfect desu

Jon "omega-kike" Favreau destroys every classic Disney movie with his forced diversity and liberal pandering. There was a time when Disney hired Mel Gibson and James Woods for voice-work but those days are over.

>live action
How?

don't care what roles current year man gets
this is the one Disney movie that can't be remade

cgi fest is live action these days
see jungle book

>dude I hate jews and liberals yet cant stop watching or discussing them lmao

Like the Jungle Book I imagine

You realize voice actors dont write the movies, right? Children's movies have always tended to have a liberal "don't be a judgemental asshole to everyone" message in general in case that slipped past you

While I'm sure this'll suck, I'm not sure the casting of a pedantic bird-faced man as a pedantic bird is the thing that'll kill it.

What is the point of this post? He's upset because John Oliver will be voicing him.

My bad, I meant to imply that he wasn't as well invested in caring about the movie to actually understand that the real problem is just that it's being remade snd not whether they approve of the cast.

>dude I hate drumpf and conservatives yet can't stop talking about them lmao

Not being judgmental is a liberal quality? Sure doesn't seem like it.

a robot probably wrote that

>I am rubber you are glue

>live action
>no human characters in the movie

YA JUST KEEP HITTIN THE FUCKING HOME RUNS, DISNEY

>live-action-lion-king-remake

We are careening towards rock bottom at terminal velocity and yet there is no end in sight

The issue is that you're strawmanning liberals as SJWs because you're retarded. Non-judgmental does pretty heavily overlap with being socially liberal, at least to some degree.

fucking nazis just don't understand tolerance and should be beaten in the streets.

How will this even look like if all the characters are going to be CGI but the environment is real?! Why not just make it wholly computer animated then?

some backdrops are going to be real

Lion King is my favorite movie but I hate John Oliver and honestly wish he was burned alive in acid.

Everyone responsible for this remake needs to die.

>adult simba was voiced by matthrew broderic
What the ffffug

>but this casting is pretty perfect
t. brainwashed leftist that hates the Lion King and hates his country.

A remake nobody asked for

Because they're destroying my favorite movie.

I liked the remake but it was really weird how in one scene Zanzu turned to face the camera and said "stop having white children" then the film carried on as usual.

this
The original Lion King is absolute kino

Libs and Cons both like to lay a claim to not being judgmental. Cons have the whole "Judge not, lest ye be judged ..." bible thing. Yet both sides are intensely judgmental.

It's "Tatopoulos".

That scene when Scar let in all the poor refugee hyenas into the pride lands made me cry a bit

>remake reveals scars mistake was listening the bird for all his policy decisions.

So they keep James Earl Jones, but recast everyone else. Why? Jonathan Taylor Thomas needs the work

Disney producers shitting over how to cast Rafiki.

>He's an African so he should be black. But casting a black person as a monkey is problematic. What the fuck do we do?!?!?!?!

>live action
since there no a single human in the film, it'll be literally a shitfest of CGI, or will they use real animals?

The Jungle Book was surprisingly decent.

but that annoying cunt, jesus christ

>seth rogen is the hog
kek

I wish that anyone who buys a ticket for this would be shot.

shoo Sup Forums, shoo

soon there will be live ac alladin and gibert will NOT be the parrot

>mistake
Scar was actually the good guy all along, that specieist bigot Simba expelled all the hyenas after Scar got dethroned. The Lion King was the first ever disney movie without a happy end :,(

This guy gets paid what I can only assume is a fuck ton of money to bitch weekly. What do the bitter anons here get from giving him negative attention besides a fleeting moment of forgetting how sad their lives are?

I second this.

I can't fucking stand this guy. I wasn't going to watch it anyways, but FFS.

>not talented
>not jewish
>not attractive
Seriously, why is this guy famous? Is he someone's son or something?

Jungle Book and Beauty and the Beast were good, what's the problem.

Also, everyone loves John Oliver except for Sup Forumstards, so this movie will be alright.

just keep in mind as well, no one in Bongland likes him either. It is a total mystery.

>Also, everyone loves John Oliver except for Sup Forumstards
You know damn well this is a lie.

They get butthurt when he insults their godking, ignoring the fact most of his analysis is just common fucking sense.

>fleeting moment

8 years is hardly fleeting

when he makes fun of the mean man it makes me laugh and make me feel smrt.

>live action
What

Obsessed

>Zazu was all about keeping Hyenas (refugees) away from the Pridelands
uh-oh..