They Killed of the White Shocker and Replaced it with a Black guy on screen

>Here, you're the Shocker now.

How did they get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/stock-analysis/120816/george-soros-bets-netflix-alphabet-and-amazon-nflx-goog-nflx-goog-googl-amzn.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Fox_(producer)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>damn
>aye

Logan Marshal Green is a poor man's Tom Hardy anyway, Bookem Woodbine is ten times cooler than him

Serious question, are even normies realizing that all these movies are shoe horning muh diversity?

I know marvels comics have been doing awful in sales lately, and it's partly due to everyone having to be transgender with a Tumblr neon haircut. Do the normies know the Jews are forcing this shit?

Normies aren't paranoid.

go back to Sup Forums

Based Cleon

When will we get Spider-Them? I cannot identify with Spider-Man no matter what colour you make his skin. Wonder-Woman? How the fuck am I supposed to identify with that?
How can I, a gender non-binary, enjoy these superheroes when they aren't representing me?

You guys are honestly gonna tell me that Disney isn't making actors in their movies black solely because they're black, and not their acting ability.

Like come on guys, it's the same with fucking star wars. Even JJ Abraham's said whites are bad and he wanted more non whites. It's not about talent, it's about their skin color

>How did they get away with this?
Because cucks gobble this diversity bullshit up as eagerly as the semen leaking out of their wife's vagina

>hurr the Jews

Except that media companies without Jewish owners like Netflix, Fox, HBO, etc. have the same practices. Did you ever consider that the one with the agenda is actually you?

>How did they get away with this?
Raimi wasn't there

>Spider-Man: Homecoming is a 2017 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man, co-produced by Columbia Pictures and Marvel Studios, and distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing. It is the second Spider-Man film reboot and the sixteenth film of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). The film is directed by Jon Watts, with a screenplay by the writing teams of Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley, Watts and Christopher Ford, and Chris McKenna and Erik Sommers.
>The film is directed by Jon Watts, with a screenplay by the writing teams of Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley
>Jonathan Goldstein
>John Francis Daily
OY VEY
Y
V
E
Y

>capeshit

What exactly are you shilling here? There's one Jewish guy and he co-wrote the screenplay?

Give me some examples of those companies doing the same practices. I bet you any amount of money that somewhere in those projects there's a jew in charge.

People wonder which Shocker they were going to go with for the movie, so they made a joke about it.

>Daley was born in Wheeling, Illinois, to R.F. Daley, an actor, and Nancy Daley, a piano teacher.[3] His father is of Irish Catholic background, while his mother is Jewish.[4][5][6][7] He grew up in Nyack, New York, where he played Danny in Nyack Middle School's production of Grease.
oy veeeeyyyyy

Who gives a fuck about what race a two-bit villain is.

Seriously, who actually gives a fuck that the SHOCKER isn't white?

wow I am shocked and outraged. If only it was legal to murder jews in the street. Hitler did nothing wrong gas the kikes race war now BLACKED also liberals are the real racists

not going with best Shocker.

You're a Nazi shill, haven't you spent hundreds of hours whining about Netflix shows in the last few months alone? Are you mentally handicapped?

>Fox

>Fox was born in Tolcsva, Hungary[4] and originally named Wilhelm Fried, Wilhelm Fuchs or Wilhelm Fried Fuchs.[5] His parents, Michael Fuchs and Hannah Fried, were both German Jews.

Nice try Schlomo

true but at least the main heroes are white and not changed because they thought clinton was going to win the election

They killed Montana. Bookem was playing Shultz from the very beginning. My god, you people don't ever pay attention.

Fox as in 21st century Fox you trailer park abortion

post pasta

It's not about the fact he's not white, it's the fact that they intentionally chose someone who wasn't white.

See, if Morgan freeman is the lead actor in a drama film, I don't question it. He's a good actor, he was chosen because he's a good actor. But all these capeshit movies will only choose non white actors regardless if some honkey would fit the role much better.

So fucking what if I'm a Nazi? You got a problem, jew boy?

I hate Jews, but even a good goy like you, should be able to realize that the Jews running these companies are intentionally picking non white actors.

But the Shocker is black...

>the screenplay

I like how the people to be blamed for casting changes depending on who is Jewish according to Sup Forums SJWs. If it were the director you'd be green-texting his name instead.

>Sup Forums SJWs

Do you even read what you say?

But he had like, 4 fucking lines in this movie. It literally doesn't matter what his race is if is wasn't integral to the character. The fact that you care so much about this is worrying me.

Except that companies which don't have Jewish owners, like Netflix and Fox and several others have the same casting practices. It's almost like it has nothing to do with a conspiracy and just to do with the diversity of the audience buying movies. It's almost like businesses aren't pandering to pasty neckbeard obese losers with clinically retarded IQs from Sup Forums.

>So fucking what if I'm a Nazi?

So you are lower than roadside trash with the intelligence of a chimp

It's an SJW board. They're whinier, dumber, less rational, more emotionally driven than caricatures of leftist SJWs at this point.

Are you complaining about getting to see Bookem Woodbine in more shit?

>villain is white
waaah they made the villain a white male!! conspiracy!
>villain is black
waah they're hiring blacks! conspiracy!!!

Just admit your only interest is crying that you're oppressed. Literally regardless of who they cast in movies you alt right SJWs will cry and claim you're the victim of a conspiracy.

I always found it interesting that in the wake of SJW's being annoying, Sup Forumstards thought it would be appropriate to become even more annoying. What's the name for that horseshoe political theory thing?

Odd that this fact is being ignored. Of course, why OP is upset that a villain is black may be due to the syphilis.

You act like I'm only referring to this fucking movie. Fucking flash is a pajeet
>Inb4 hur new york is diverse

Fuck you, pajeets can't act for shit. I wouldn't even mind a black flash Thompson, at least that makes fucking sense. But hes a pajeet because God forbid a single race is left out.

You just fucking said it, diversity of the audience. They are putting in blacks specifically for blacks, Mexicans specifically for Mexicans, it's not about if they're good actors or not, it's about they HAVE to have a character for everybody.

>hur he has different opinions, he's trash!
>muh evil nazi!
I could say the same shit about your beliefs, but I don't care. This is about the fact they're pushing for this "diverse" cast not because they fit the roll, but because they have a fucking agenda.

Just horseshoe theory. And it's true because the more extremist a person is, the less rational, composed, and logical they are. So very extreme people tend to behave very similarly to one another, even if their political beliefs are opposite.

20th Century Fox was literally made by a fucking Jew you dumb kike

>not jewish owned
>netflix
soros bought netflix

But Vulture wasn't a villain
He was an honest white male trying to provide for his family and even protected the guy that got him locked up in the end from mexican scum

>It's an SJW board.

Not like Sup Forums is any better.

For example:

>We are marvelfags
Fuck no

>tfw to intelligent to pick a side

I will concede that they should have cast a jock-type person for Flash instead of who we got, but his race could be literally anything and it wouldn't matter to me.

There really isn't much else to say at this point since you're pretty adamant on pulling this race-bating shit. All I can really say is that you should go back to your hugbox in Sup Forums and I hope you eventually realize that you're no worse than the whiny SJW's you claim to be against.

>it's about they HAVE to have a character for everybody.
i doubt a black guy is going to see capeshit because "all the cast is white, but oh look there is this one side character is black so i'm going to see it now!"

Spider-Xir

Well yes, wouldn't it make me more intelligent if both extremes are fucking moronic?

I understand Rupert Murdoch is Jewish on unsourced Sup Forums liegraphs, but he isn't actually.

>Soros bought Netflix
investopedia.com/stock-analysis/120816/george-soros-bets-netflix-alphabet-and-amazon-nflx-goog-nflx-goog-googl-amzn.aspx
He bought 13.5 million in Netflix shares, which is around .01% of Netflix.
Serious question, how dumb are you that you get your information about the world from Nazis?

they're not just losers but idiots as well

>soros bought netflix

It's amazing how quickly this lie became "fact" in alt right circles, I've seen it spammed on a lot of youtube comments even. You people are truly deranged.

>you hold views I don't like but guess what I'm NOT with the side you don't like!
it's called being a fucking pussy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Fox_(producer)

> His parents, Michael Fuchs and Hannah Fried, were both German Jews

Fuck off kike

>"all the cast is white, but oh look there is this one side character is black so i'm going to see it now!"

Isn't that the very thinking behind such casting, though?

So let me get this straight. You're angry that a white guy playing a black character was replaced with a black actor.

Are you mentally handicapped?

Once again you miss the point. I don't care if the villain is white or black, I care that the person, was chosen for their acting chops, not because of their fucking skin color.

I can't even think of any black villains in these movies. Probably because people would complain saying he DINDU NUFFIN.
>couldn't care what race he is
How do you keep missing the point. Like I'm serious, do you just like pick and choose what to listen to?
>SHEEITT ALL THOSE HONKEYS IN DER NO BRUDDAHS AIN'T GONNA GO SEE
>AW FUCK MAIN CHARACTER BLACK NOW WE GOTTA GO SEE WE WUZ SUPER HEROES AND SHIT

That's the fucking mentality. It's not about interest of movies, it's about IS HE A TRUE NIGGA or not. I want to go see movies that peak my interest and have good actors. I'll go see a movie with Morgan freeman because he's a good actor that happens to be black. But I'm not gonna go see a movie where they shoe horn non whites in specifically to appeal to demographics.

Do you think Picasso would paint something and say "YOU KNOW WHAT, THESE PAINTS WILL WORK AND THE PICTURE WILL LOOK GOOD, BUT LET'S REPLACE THIS WHITE PAINT FOR BLACK SO WE CAN SPECIFICALLY CATER TO PEOPLE WHO LIKE BLACK, INSTEAD OF CHOOSING THE PAINTS THAT FIT THE MOST!"

he looks italian/spaniard not nigger

Yeah, how dare I actually have reasonable moderate opinions on things instead of just jumping to one extreme like you cucks? Correct me if I'm wrong, but based on the context of this thread you're saying that I either have to be a Sup Forumstard or a SJW

That's literally SJW speak. You can't see how fucking hypocritical your board has become?

>A black man called Herman Schultz

>But I'm not going to go see a movie where they shoe horn non whites in specifically to appeal to demographics.

If it appeals to demographics then it's not shoe-horning. I mean why are there so many white actors compared to none-whites? Demographics. Minorities are actually being under represented in movies

>muh extremes
you're going to have them regardless of your "moderate opinion" which will still express support for the extreme you hate so much. Just like how you vote a political party that you don't support but has promised something you have an interest in, which is isn't inheritently a bad thing, but at the same time you're supporting their cause.

if they put him in the outfit like pic related then he could be a dog under there for all i care..

but they wont, so yes it bothers me.

lmao do your parents know about this super edgy phase youre going through? You should walk around school telling everyone what a badass nazi you are, im sure it'll make you lotsa friends!

drakes a jew and his real name is Aubrey Graham

>If you adopt a winning strategy your enemies have been using since the 60s to win the cultural war they win

But OPs pic is a good actor, he's not shoe horned at all

because they made the bold decision to cater to normal people and not teenage edgelords who would be triggered by something like this

Ok, but I am still drawing a line between what I consider retarded and not retarded. Not everything has to devolve into extremes, and if you think that it is pointless to have a moderate opinion because it "will still express support for the extreme you hate so much" then you're a fucking child.

lol my teenage brother is going through the same phase. I cringe whenever he says "degenerate"

>if it appeals to demographics it's not shoe horning

You're off your fucking rocker, dude. They shoehorn so they CAN appeal to demographics. I can tell you right fucking now they didn't put zendaya in because she's an amazing actor, they did it because she's popular with blacks and they want blacks to see the movie. Thats catering, and shoehorning in a black actress just because of her race, not abilities.

Oh I see, I didn't anticipate you being this stupid. That guy died in 1952, he no longer has any influence over the company. Rupert Murdoch owns it. Are you really so desperate to shill against Jews that you'll claim the guy who founded a company and died almost 80 years ago is still to blame for the current practices of said company? Are you somehow that ridiculous?

>only CERTAIN opinions are acceptable

Yeah, sorry for not accepting everyone no matter what because everyone should get a prize and be loved regardless of their actions and culture.

Your time is up whitey

Most recent version of the character is black, my friend. Surprise, comic book retcons exist. The point is, if they're being accurate in adapting Shocker as he currently is, he should be black.

completely missed the point. It's perfectly fine to cast actors with demographics being a factor. If it was an all minority cast you would be complaining they aren't appealing to whites

White bois are just triggered because they know it's almost over. We are past the point of no return regardles of Drumpf's wall

>muh Sup Forums

Have all the mcu films till now been faithful to their source material? Is homecoming the flick that ruined that?

>if it's an all minority cast

You mean like black panther? Yup, I'm so fucking pissed. How dare a character originally black and based in a black environment be black, that sure rustled my Nazi Jimmies!

See I'm not a dumb nigger who only sees films if there's blacks starring in it, I see films if the actors look like they fit the role and were chosen based on performance. I didn't go see ghost in the shell because the main character was white. But you can bet your ass if it was a non white, whatever race the main character was that demographic would flock.

>what's wrong with that hurr?

Because if the cast was all white people would fucking flip shit, but if it was all non whites it would be praised for "diversity"

Although I know you're ironic shit posting, I find posts like this funny. People ask me why I'm so racist, and shit like your post is exactly why.

you can't explain why diversity is a bad thing so normies will never care

you have to jump down an insane rabbit hole about jews and marxism or something and they lose interest and realize you're fucking insane

>"let's genocide the jews!"
>the jews genocide you back
>"n-not fair!"

>why diversity is a bad thing

You mean like what's going on in Europe right now? Would you like me to bring up crime statistics? Or are those all rayciss Cuz whitey the devil

>How dare a character originally black and based in a black environment be black

You just made a whole thread about it

By that logic you're saying it should be acceptable I go on a nigger killing spree right now because they're shitting up European countries?

Niggers are gassing Europeans?

Shocker was not originally black.

The world he lived in was not all black.

Shocker is only black now because the kikes want blacks to come see the movie.

>muh retcon
Yeah I wonder what was wrong with the original character? Oh right, nothing! They just wanted to make him black!

>muh 6 decillion

Good goy.

Pic related, Paris.

>Shocker is only black now because the kikes want blacks to come see the movie.
Blacks aren't really profitable. They want white liberal cucks to come see the movie. You know, their targeted demographic who buys this shit.

Cant argue with that.

It's pretty obvious that your dislike for black actors stems from racism m8, if it was reverse or they replaced him with an Asian we wouldn't hear a peep. The feigned rationalization is pretty pathetic.

Wrong. If they put some gook in and he did a shit job I would be just as pissed. Just like how they put a gook in to be spidermans gay lover in homecoming.

By this logic Thor should be a woman and Iron Man a black teenager.

like how no one argued with the new flash thompson? oh wait...

>if it was reverse or they replaced him with an Asian
This would never happen though so there is no point arguing this. Diversity = black and just black. Whatever 1 example you may find otherwise is irrelevant in Homecoming the majority of diversity was black.

Female Thor and Iron Heart came after Thor and Iron Man movies.

I should have been more clear
>East Asian