Do you think Kill Bill 3 will happen? I used to think no since it's been so long already...

Do you think Kill Bill 3 will happen? I used to think no since it's been so long already. But I saw some interviews Tarantino did 2 years ago for Hateful 8 and he still maintained that there's a chance it will happen. I don't think he's the type to led fans on if it's definitely not gonna happen. And he specifically states in this one that he wants to wait until Vernita's daughter is old enough.
youtu.be/sOWtXYRJe7Q
So there are 3 characters who are definitely alive:
>Beatrix
>Beatrix's daughter
>Vernita's daughter
Elle Driver might be dead or alive.
Who would you pick to play the 2 daughters? How would the story go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XhdR1sYUkyI
youtu.be/qgTh422WDEk
youtu.be/X7ECosn8tuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even if Elle were still alive she wouldn't be able to do shit.

Theres enough plot armor for a blind assassin to be possible

i dont want another stupid fucking kill bill movie

She could teach the black kid some ching chong kung fu. Also blind swordman usually appear in chinese wuxia.

hailee steinfeld as beatrix jr
zendaya as vernita jr

quint said he had only 10 movies in him after hateful eight. meaning 2 movies left. i don't want to waste one on kill bill

doesnt that mean he still has 10 movies left if he said that after hateful eight?

i mis-worded it; after hateful eight he said he had 10 movies in him total.
youtube.com/watch?v=XhdR1sYUkyI

What would it even be about? Whats the point?

He also said in an interview that Kill Bill was his most visionary film. He created a whole world with all these characters in it. He said his latter films are more dialogue or something like that. And that it would be fun to revisit that world again.
youtu.be/qgTh422WDEk
I think it might be in this interview but it's an hour long and I don't remember at which point he talks about it.

Vernita's daughter getting revenge against Beatrix

Tarantino is the first of the meme directors. He puts out total shit, that normies think is cool, because it is edgy and quirky. His dialogue is retarded also. Heat is a much better heist movie than Reservoir Dogs.

Wh not just re-tell the movies as a tv-series with slight changes? Movies are just so short and you have only fleeting moments with the characters.

>literally being on Sup Forums and unable to accept a blind swordsman in a Tarantino movie
What the fuck is your problem?

Found it. It's this one
youtu.be/X7ECosn8tuc
>normie
>edgy
>quirky
Literally go back to led-dit you underage fag.

Same budget for 2.5 hour film or 10 hour mini series. I know which one I would want.

>no mom! I don't like Fight Club or Pulp Fiction anymore, that's baby stuff, gosh!

>having to give up liking good films in order to please contrarians that are actually just shitposting

Lol so funny picturing this.

I really hope so. Favorite films of his and would love for it to be a complete trilogy. I was watching them annually but I dropped off, need to wait to enjoy again after a long number of years.

I've tried to watch Kill Bill plenty of times but I could only stomach 30 minutes of it at most. What did I mean by this? Am I too patrician or too pleb for this shit?

it won't happen. there's no need for it to happen.
the story is over.

it's been 13 fucking years, get over it.

It will be a reboot trilogy that leads into a Tarantino cinematic universe.
With diversity.

I'm ready.

So sick of this meme. Tarantino is a good writer and director, Reddit just talks about him too much. We've never said he's bad, just that he's a meme.