Just what the holy heck happened?

just what the holy heck happened?

Texas was annexed

Why is there a distinction?

Most immigrants that come here are white hispanics.

Wow Texas is WAY less white than I thought.

Back to pol

Why do you care?

UH NO NO NO NO

lolno

Lol at least we are still culturally white while europe will be under sharia law within a few years

>whiter than you mahmed

poor foreigners think living in america will benefit them in the long run

pathetic
there was a time when i would mock you but i cant bring myself to do it anymore

they are accustomed to living in squalor

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What happened was that back in 1965, we changed our policy of accepting only European immigrants into a universal system. Latin Americans ended up flooding in as well as Asians and some Africans, and now it's a shithole country. Note how Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit, are all le 90% face

>pol
it's Sup Forums you fucking retard
just like this is Sup Forums, not int

1965 immigration act

We were here first.

>culturally white
half this country is full blown marxist you absolute retard

Back to pol

>california

Fucking dixiecucks sending their niggers to cities all over the nation... Can't believe urban centers of the north like NYC, Chicago, and Detroit were so damn white. The south literally destroyed America, sending niggers to the north and giving us LBJ (a t*Xan) who made the 1965 immigration act...

>We were here first.

>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH
>ME LIEK WILDFIRES
>ME LIEK PAYING TAXES TO SUBSIDIZE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
>ME LIEK DESTROYING WATER ECOSYSTEMS OF ENTIRE SOUTHWEST USA
>ME LIEK CHAINING CHILDREN TO BED
>ME LIEK 36% WHITE
>ME LIEK GUAC ON ALL MUH FOOD
>ME LIEK NARCISSISTIC PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK SWIMMING IN TURDS AND SEWAGE FROM TIJUANA
>ME LIEK SPENDING 20% OF MY LIFE SITTING IN TRAFFIC
>ME LIEK PAYING EXORBITANT MONTHLY RENT
>ME LIEK EVERYTHING EXPENSIVE
>ME LIEK HOLLYWOOD
>ME LIEK HOMOSEXUALITY
>ME LIEK TACOS
>ME LIEK ECONOMICALLY RESTRICTIVE REGULATIONS
>ME LIEK SWEATING ALL THE TIME
>ME LIEK DROUGHTS
>ME LIEK EARTHQUAKES
>ME LIEK MUDSLIDES
>ME LIEK MEXICAN DRUGS
>ME LIEK FEDERAL JUDGES WHO UNDERMINE THE PRESIDENT ELECTED BY THE COUNTRY
>ME LIEK HOMELESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK PISSING AND SHITTING IN CITY STREETS
>ME LIEK MENTAL ILLNESS AND DRUG ADDICTION
>ME LIEK SUPERFICIALITY
>ME LIEK HAVING ZERO AMBITIONS AND GET HIGH ON BEACH ALL DAY
>ME LIEK COLLEGE STUDENTS RIOTING AGAINST CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED FREE SPEECH
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH SO I MOVE AND TURN DEMVER, BOISE, ETC. INTO MINI CAWEEFIRNYEAHS
>ME LIEK BEING MOST HATED US STATE
>ME LIEK BEING IN THE EPICENTER OF CULTURAL DECLINE AND DEGENERACY
>ME LIEK HARBORING MILLIONS OF MEXICAN RECONQUISTAS
>ME LIEK GIVING MONEY TO MEXICANS SO THEY CAN SEND IT BACK TO MEXICO
>ME LIEK HIV/AIDS
>ME LIEK MEXICAN GANGS AND CARTEL
>ME LIEK MASSIVE LEVELS OF INCOME INEQUALITY
>ME LIEK TRANSGENDERS
>ME LIEK PEDOPHILES
>ME LIEK JURIES THAT FIND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO KILL PEOPLE INNOCENT
>ME LIEK TRANSPLANTED PALM TREES THAT BECOME BRITTLE
>ME LIEK WHITES ARE MINORITY
>ME LIEK NO FAULT DIVORCE
>ME LIEK DRACONIAN SMOG LAWS
>ME LIEK CULTURAL MARXISM
>ME LIEK FORCED VACCINATIONS FOR KIDS
>ME LIEK GMO'S
>ME LIEK CHEMTRAILS
>ME LIEK FUMIGATION, PESTICIDES, HERBACIDES, FUNGICIDES AND TOXIC WATER
>ME LIEK PAYING ALMOST 40% INCOME TAX
>ME LIEK CRUMBLING INFRASTRUCTURE
>ME LIEK INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNIA

america was never white sweaty...

>(((emma lazarus)))

he couldn't have been more wrong

unironically kill yourself

It's very segregated, south texas, san antonio, houston, dallas are spic lands but anything north of i10 and not a major city is almost 100% white.

Means alot coming from UK

Stop embarrassing us you fag

At least they're assimilating??

>major cities aren't white
cities represent the area you monkey
doesn't mean anything if a suburbs and hicks are white

West Virginia is one of the absolute shittiest poorest states in the US and it’s 92% white.

Who cares?

Daily reminder California is a nonwhite state and is also the richest state in the USA explain yourselves, non-colored subhumans.

That’s bullshit. Cities furthest north in Texas like Amarillo, Lubbock, and Midland/Odessa have plenty of Hispanics.

Only bumfuck rural towns with less than 2000 people are close to 100% white.

Hollywood and Silicon Valley (carried by Jews and Asians) make California rich. These two races have shown the ability to generate wealth, that doesn't mean a MESTIZO shit like you is what makes California wealthy.

>sucking my dick this hard
Holy shit wh*tes are pathetic

Chinks and kikes are rich, I'm not gonna deny statistics. The majority of the non-whites in California are still lazy, impoverished Mestizo shits though.

Both California and Texas are richer than a bunch of much “whiter” states.

Most brown people in those 2 states look down on poor white hicks in Appalachia.

At least america is 70%white…

Most brown people in those states aren't the ones make the states rich faggot.

Americans are massive cuckolds to our elite and our elite want a constant supply of cheap labor and population growth.

The majority of Hispanics in Texas are more affluent than the poor dumb whites in West Virginia.

>b-but nonwhite states are still shit though rite guys? Fuck chinks spics kikes and niggers :)

The immigration act was just another nail in the coffin but non white immigration started to surpass white by the early 50s.

>mfw californian
>mfw youre this bootyblasted at us
We dont think of you

They created a lottery system so they could import more 3rd world voters
Then they let in millions of mexicans becuase farmers needed slaves

Texas conservatism is best conservatism

We ruined a perfect country. Our generation will be the one to pay the price.

>we only accept euro immigrants haha :)
Absolutely dogshit. Get your head out of your ass if you don't think Asians Latin Americans Africans and others had already been here before that date wh*Te dog

Do you have any idea at all what Marxism is?

>Montana
>86.5% wh*Te
>peak irrelevancy
vs.
>California
>37.7% wh*Te
>One of the world's greatest economic powerhouses, forefront of technological innovation and a vibrant cultural mosaic

The Italian immigration wave was worse than a lot of non-European immigrants desu senpai

>Americans allowed themselves to be displaced as early as 1965

You kind of deserve if you're gonna be that meek.

kill yourself

>1795
>"But why are you upset about Germans immigrating here? We came here from across the sea too, after all."
>"But the difference is those were ENGLISH immigrants! The Germans will ruin this country!"

>1860
>"why are you so upset about Irish and Italian immigrants? The Germans and Scandinavians were immigrants, too."
>"But the difference is those NORDIC immigrants! These fucking wogs and micks will ruin the country!"

>1920
>"Why are you so angry about Jewish and Eastern European immigrants? The Italians, Irish, Germans, and Scandinavians did okay."
>"But the difference is those were WESTERN EUROPEAN immigrants! These fucking kikes and slav trash will ruin the country!"

>2018
>"Why are you so upset about Mexicans immigrating here? The Germans, Scandinavians, Irish, Italians, Jews, and Slavs did okay."
>"But those were EUROPEAN immigrants! These fucking wetbacks will ruin the country!"

It's literally a neverending cycle. Asians are next on the totem pole once China's collapsed.

What's it like to be surrounded by wh*toids?

t. Californian

I’m still mad we let the wops and micks in.

And Sub Saharan Africans are a rapidly rising immigrant group.

They reek of sweat and cheese, and are very hairy too if the prior wasn't bad enough.

Did wh*toids forget to evolve or something?

Ironically African immigrants are the most successful and highly educated immigrant group in the US. Probably because they're a small sample right now but still.

This post was for (You) my COC (Comrade of color)

You're right, the slippery slope is real. Letting in Germans lead to letting in Mexicans, thus the Germans being let in did ruin the country.

Good. The sooner whites go extinct, the sooner can Sup Forums return to its normal humourous topics instead of constant whining about muh race.

This!!

>inb4 some wh*Toid comes in to say that the internet would not exist without whites

The Chinese will take your place selling us useless mass produced shit and keeping the infrastructure running so we can buy more useless mass produced shit.

> ruined
Face it. There was no law that required the country to remain white. The US is evolving.

>The Jews did okay.
Hm.

True. Spaniards, Cubans are abundant. Also light skinned mexicans and south americans. Most argentines here are white.

They did so okay they're still providing us with quality entertainment and news media decades later.

Based Jews.

>implying the Jewish immigrants didn't ruin the country
And like the Jews, the Mexicans will too.

Your founders and elites wanted an image and intended the nation to be that of western Europe. Of course when 15 % of your population is black, that's kind of hard to pull off.

Together we will bring about the end of the eternal wh*te cumskin, MASHAMALLAH

STop fucking lying to yourself. We get no Spaniards, they're all half-caste brown Mestizo niggers.

The average person who bitches about Hispanic immigrants doesn’t even have any experience living around them. Just a bunch of losers in flyover states who need to feel their problems in life are someone else’s fault.

True. Most of us still carry true white European heritage, even though those countries are not as white anymore as they were when our ancestors left the old world for better lives.

>western European
You mean British.

Stop being anti-Semitic you greasy monkey

America is literally named after an Italian you goddamned stupid mutt.

Literally who cares

>Your founders and elites wanted an image and intended the nation to be that of western Europe.

>the founders' (who were obviously a monolith who never diverged in opinion) opinions and words are gospel and can never be deviated from

Please watch your language

Why didn't anybody listen?

Italian immigration are mostly argentines. Lots of rossinis and mancinis in NYC and they are not Italians they are argentines

>I fantasize about exterminating all of the non-whites on the planet and a good portion of the whites

Why should anyone listen to this lunatic.

Go make some shitty products so that a Jewish CEO can cash in on it chinkoid :)

Soon it will be the north koreans renaming america once communism takes over (as it rightfully should)

>marxism= nonwhite
good shit.

Get a load of this buttblasted guido

Go make me a pizza Luigi

what humorous topics? "banter"?

Leave me alone you r*cist lunatic

I agree, time to clear out the rabble. A bit of chaos will do this continent good. I already know Chinese so I'll bail out to China when the time is right anyway, just like the Jewish bankers have already planned on doing when they truly pull the plug on America. It's a matter of ''when'' more than ''if'' now.

That literally means nothing

Not one person on Sup Forums who throws the term 'Marxism' around has ever read more than one sentence of anything Marx wrote. And that one sentence was from the Communist Manifesto.

POST YFW 80% WHITE OR HIGHER

looks like were getting breeded out of existence considering a majority of colored countries sleep with underage girls and have a much higher fertility rate. cuck meme, soyboy meme, etc

yeah and none of the holocausted jews ever read mein kampf.

New England seems like a nice place