Why wasn't she Harry's love interest?

Why wasn't she Harry's love interest?

She didn't love Harry, she love good.

>that sfm where she's BLACKED

Because she's fucking ugly now and she was fucking average then, despite what beta faggots with no taste say here

too white

He was too busy getting ass raped by dumble doors

Harry wasn't into tards.

DULLEST

This, plus she has retarded earrings and a hideous underbite

To EVERY question about HP universe you ever had there is only one true answer - it was written by a woman. Joanne Rowling is a hack.

Because Rowling was tired of people telling her what a hack she was and how predictable and cliche her books were, so she removed any obvious pairings and hasn't stopped bitching about how her fanbase 'bullied her' into it ever since. It's also one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>removed any obvious pairings
Dating your best friend's sister is an obvious pairing.

poost

where is infinite jest on that list

holy shit haha get a load of this newfag. Too long didn't read lmao and steven king is a fucking hack. Lurk some more and then maybe you'll find out your opinions mean jack shit

nice try, this is bad bait

>harry potter is a harem anime
no wonder people like OP keep coming up with terrible ships

kill yourself liberal

LUNA IS CUTE

because it wasn't VN

Harry and Luna was the only ship that ever made sense

Ave you seen er today? She looks worse than even Bonnie Wright.

but what was voldemorts tax policy? and what is his final solution to the (((mudblood))) question?

>LUNA IS CUTE

This

Because in a cast of one note character Luna is barely half a note

I have no idea what you're talking about

>Atlas Shrugged in God Tier

>This is a 10/10 in leprechaunland

she should make a movie with Maisie Williams called Goblin2Goblin

Stay mad Sup Forumsshit

This is a blue board, user.

But Maisie is actually cute and fit

link it in an image hosting site then you dunce

>But Maisie is actually cute
>Maisie
>cute
2/10. I actually replied

Is lunar the ultimate numale fantasy?

>not wanting to eat her haggis

Because Rowling wanted the main three to be actual family at the end so she set Harry up with boring Ginny. Luna was the only other character around that could empathize with him losing his parents - Neville's were still alive although they're vegetables.

>she was fucking average then, despite what beta faggots with no taste say here

We've been over this a billion times.

Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione was the most convenient shit because it allowed the three main characters to become one big happy family.

Luna was introduced way too late, only had one good meaningful interaction with Harry and in their Book 6 friendship date, Harry ditched her in order to go stalk Malfoy.

I wonder if Luna does indeed love good.

>kills best ally because he wasn't "extreme" enough.
I wish that was a shitty trope but mudslimes do it everyday

Ginny should have married Ron.

She was meant to get Nevilled

>Ginny gets black'd by Dean
>Harry finds her all the more desirable
Was he a cuck?

ew those short legs and long midsection

well this is exhibit a. for pedos

>reddit outs itself by not knowing another meme
Kek. Tell me about the BLACKED meme invader. Who and what does it apply to?

if harry wasnt such a beta male he could have slammed every piece of ass in hogwarts multiple times

>i can't stop thinking about internet wars
Holy shit what a loser

>Harry Potter franchise is 20 years old
>when the first book was being released IRL, the events of the sixth book were taking place

>tfw you will never lick her feet clean after a long day of acting and sweating in her shoes

wow, her britbong genes have really kicked in

>Ends up fucking Cho and Ginny despite both having bfs when he got interested in them
More like Harry was the bull all along

I really don't care but Rowling should've never done that last chapter nor made the pairings so solid. The characters are only like eighteen at the end of the series, seriously let them have lives outside of their teenage boarding schools. It always felt like there was nothing going on outside of Hogwarts and that just affirmed that further

I can't see a blonde white girl without thinking BLACKED, anymore.

Thanks Sup Forums

People got too obsessed with the pairings that it's something that needed to be resolved if Rowling didn't want to be burned alive.

>no story about Voldemort trying to target other parts of the UK
>no story about Voldemort going to Northern Ireland and getting BTFO by the Magic IRA

people are going to make the series their own and make it fulfill whatever pairing, or fetish and fantasy they want it to. There's like a billion stories on fanfiction.net about it; probably half of them are sick as fuck. It didn't seem necessary to do that to the fans. But in my own view, it just made the series end on a note that made it seem smaller

>i've seen nuked grls before u guise
Learn proportions

>he fell for a reddit meme
Welcome 2016!

>when Emily Kinney turned into an older, hotter Luna Lovegood

>Luna was introduced way too late, only had one good meaningful interaction with Harry and in their Book 6 friendship date, Harry ditched her in order to go stalk Malfoy.
Pretty much this. Harry Potter fans project a lot onto the characters and let how they feel about the actors in the movie influence things. It's pretty obvious in the books that Harry is never interested in Luna. For the most part, he views her as a weirdo that he's willing to be friendly with because she's harmless and doesn't think he's crazy.

just need to slim down and she'd be cute

i bet evanna had bigger breasts during the filming of HP than emily does now

To be fair, Harry/Ginny was so terrible in both books and movie (I think I might prefer the movie version just because of not having to read about the monster in the stomach) that I can't blame fans for desperately trying to believe that Hermione or Luna might have been better matches.

kinda hard to forget your first love, mate

Because that would have been cool. Harry getting increasingly more paranoid and Luna having her head in the clouds would have been a nice couple. They would be able to balance one another. Both being two ends of the spectrum, Harry not being born into a wizard family and Luna being almost too magical for most wizards.

Harry wanted to fuck his mom

I'll agree that the Ginny relationship wasn't handled all that well. In the books, Harry is supposed to fall in love with her after hanging out with her daily at the burrow all summer. That's a perfectly believable way for that to happen, but Rowling didn't spend enough time with both characters in those situations to really sell it. Granted, she wasn't writing a teenage romance novel, but she could have done a better job.

But Hermoine and Luna and both pretty laughable as alternatives. As I said before, Harry doesn't really take Luna seriously, doesn't hang out with her much, and is never interested. He also has no chemistry with Hermoine. They're good friends, but they only times they ever really hang out are when Hermoine is giving him exposition. He spends all of his quality time with either Ron, or both of them as a unit. Just like with Luna, there's no indication he is ever interested in her. Out of the choices in book, Ginny is kind of the only reasonable option, since Harry knew her and hadn't spent enough time with her to definitively not be interested.

Did you just call him a newfag without noticing this classic copypasta bait?

Nothing is worse than an obvious newfag calling someone a newfag when it's copypasta

>he actually thought I was serious
>falling for obvious bait

Who's the newfag now?

>falling for bait
LMAOing @ your life

Convinced that this was actually bait too

It's a bait rabbit hole

>Harry is supposed to fall in love with her after hanging out with her daily at the burrow all summer.
Yet all of that was Yada Yada'd, I think Harry had more on page conversations with Molly and Fleur during that time.

In retrospect, I think that Ron was Harry's true love all along.

>that face
>those legs

it's a shame most women age poorly despite modern day medicine and cosmetics.

>Lord of the Rings
>Nu male

This had better be bait.

Jesus christ all you newfags replying to this obvious bait about not knowing about a bait.

Nu-males don't like LOTR.
And what the fuck is missalice doing there?

Only book 1,2 and 3 are readable.

Ginebra is supposed to be really beautiful in the books.
And luna belongs to the longbottom meaty cock.

Wow, they just trolled the shit out of you.

Why do we have this thread every day?

god post the rest these are so hot

she has shit tier feet

It is numale as fuck. If you take offense that's your problem. The chart is accurate.

>Bill Burr
Fuck off retard

Explain.

Numales love it. There's nothing to explain.

is that fkn miss alice lmao

Luna marries the grandson of Newt Scamander and Neville marries Hannah Abbott ya goof

>White men beating dark skinned monsters
>Nu male

At least you tried.

how is it nu-male?
for fuck sakes

do we? I just made this thread because I saw Mumkey Jones mention her on twitter and it reminded me of old feels. I don't even use Sup Forums

Because she was his fucking relative.

Oh wait, the movies took place in England, yeah why wasn't she his love interest?

>girl
>blinds
>guy in suit next to picture of a skinny fat body
>picture of a skinny fat body
>eyeball

what are these things