Can they even have a museum with things like the one in my hometown (US) has in Germany?

Can they even have a museum with things like the one in my hometown (US) has in Germany?

Did you just link a picture of your closet, user?

I'll post some pics of things in said museum.
I'm just curious if this is allowed in actual Germany.

American expat here.

In the Dokuzentrum in Nuremberg (audio museum in Hitler's colosseum) they have a copy of Mein Kampf, a few coins from the era, and a couple propaganda posters.

I have yet to see anything like the items in the OP.

I wish

That's a real shame, that they're trying to cover up history like that.

We have plenty of shit like this, there are german uniforms with rifles, swastikas whatnot, but mainly hungarian uniforms and weapons, obviously.

How do you even have a museum about WW2 Germany without showing a single swastika?

Also, why does my ID keep changing?

I have in my possession a nazi armband my Grandpa took off a German soldier.
Has a serial number on the inside.

I took it to my local museum and they were excited about it.
They said they could use the serial number to find the soldier it belonged to and contact his family.

I want to give it to them but after seeing how Germany is with stuff like this I don't won't them to destroy it.

What should I do?

Woops wrong jacket

I wouldn't say they are covering it up.

Children are taught from a very early age here to have shame for their country's history.

Really ever young person here feels semi-personally responsible and the burden of WWII is very apparent.

For example, you will never see a German waving a German flag (except during soccer tournaments) or wearing a logo out of pride (i.e. university names or such as seen in the US) in fear of even hinting at any form of nationalism.

If anything that is the shame.

AHAHAHA

FUCKING SOCKS AND FLIP-FLOPS YOU QUEER CUNT!!!

Is this the Klaus Barbie museum?

Keep it user. I know I would.
My shitty uncle got the armband my grandpa brought home, and he gave it to his kid who doesn't even remotely give a shit about this kind of stuff.
Really rubs me nipples raw
Same uncle also sold an authentic Luger to a pawn shop.

The sins of the father shouldn't be voted upon the son...
>...implying father was wrong.

That's even worse.

Meh, it's not a big deal over here, Winston.

You're at a Nazi museum so I'd have a pint with you if you were in the UK or I were in the USA.

Thats so shitty
I also have two Karabiner 98k my grandpa smuggled back with him have the Nazi emblem stamp on it.
Well one is my brothers but I hold on to it because I have a gun safe.

I take it out ever once in awhile to shoot it.

Make my own bullets for it

>I wouldn't say they are covering it up.
>Children are taught from a very early age here to have shame for their country's history.
>Really ever young person here feels semi-personally responsible and the burden of WWII is very apparent.
Been told the same thing by a germanbro that moved here to Canada, they're relentless in their propaganda

It was free too. I just walked in. They have some Jap shit too.

Making fun of another mans appearance is what females do to eachother. Are you fucking gay or something?

For educational purposes - yes.

You probably aren't allowed to own it in private tho. Just remember the guy who made a hitler painting and the fucking police broke his door down to take it away.

I'm curious what is written on the flag.

damn dude. i couldnt imagine living in a police state like that. oh wait. nvm.

Jesus.
Here, have some führer stamps

obviously yes. Despite all your memeing nazi stuff isnt banned. Just the use if fit to disturb public order. In art and education it's no problem
>but muh video games
aren't considered art.

Guess I should have looked more closely.

its a list of how many chinks were raped

TORA TORA TORA

"Notice me senpai"

This was the coolest thing I saw there.

It all depends on how bad you make the nazis look. Saying anything positive about the NS-Regime or making them look positive is illegal.

Where is this?

It even went this far back

No, it's op, he's inside it still

Monroe, Louisiana.
It's named after General Chennault, and had a specific room for things related to him, but I was more interested in the Axis stuff they had.

Mike. Quit posting on Sup Forums or Im going to tell your mom youre a nazi

Not Mike faggot.
Mom already knows I like this shit

Danny? Is that you? Such a shame

>Children are taught from a very early age here to have shame for their country's history.
Germany, no. We miss you

You're bad at this, and I have a problem believing that many people from this area browse Sup Forums, seeing as how it's almost nothing but niggers here.

It is allowed to show the Hakenkreuz for educational reasons. So in tv documentations they are visible and i think they would be also visible in a museum.

But for example in games the Hakenkreuz is always removed or the game doesnt even gets a german release.

>watching a documentary about finding the battleship Bismarck
>can still make out the swastika on deck
>starts playing a Hitler speech in the background
>get teary eyed
Oh what could have been.

Wolfenstein wants a word with you.

>Saying anything positive about the NS-Regime or making them look positive is illegal.
That's insane.
I hope you guys get a civil war going, and execute Merkel for high treason.
Meanwhile, this guy just succesfully registered a party for government election.

>Also, why does my ID keep changing?
Are you on mobile?

Obviously no. You'd have to fight off the Antifa and the local politicians. Even if the latter failed to come up with a made up reason to shut you down the whole situation would become toxic beyond healing. The antifa scum would keep normal people off and you busy and your only customers would be die hard Neonazis.

Yep. On wifi now though.

>sock sandals...

faget

oko nazi

>Metal and parachute from a Kamikaze...
>parachute
>Kamikaze

was he trying to rebase or something?

Fucking Germans are so anti-patriotic its disgusting, are you looked down upon if you are
patriotic? or seen as a Nazi

Any link to that? also a few things I have

Where can I buy things like this?

>There is also an extra clip in the holster
>Clip

Both