WIKILEAKS INSURANCE FILES

Now that everyone has a hard-on for wikileaks here is a reminder that it's your duty to download, store, seed, and potentially burn to DVD these files.

NEWEST INSURANCE FILE 17 JUNE 2016 (File dated 3 June 2016)
>file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent

OLDER INSURANCE FILES
>file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
>file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
>file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
>file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent

There are a depressing amount of seeders on these and that's not okay.

I've never heard of this. Can somebody explain what these are to their less-informed m8s?

Daily reminder: Julian Assange is a fucking rapist.

they contain all of his files but can only be opened if something happens to him, which causes the password to be released to the world

Hillary worst pone

Thanks for the reminder, CTR :3

Insurance files are a bunch of bullshit, they're probably just a bunch of videos of assange fingering his butthole or gaping women in Sweden.

Several insurance files have been released over the course of the years, and none of them were decrypted, nor was Wikipedia in any real trouble over the course of these years.

Stop playing dumb internet roleplaying games trumpfaggots

>trumpfaggots
Implying. I'm a leftist m8 but I think we call all get behind government transparency.

Triggered mexishit?

>wikipedia

I don't think assange has any real, hard evidence that actually could harm someone important. Otherwise he would have released such information in previous leaks. Wikileaks hasn't really done any damage to institutions outside of influencing public opinion slightly.

Autocorrect 'corrected' wikileaks

So is bill clinton.

Hasn't anyone tried to hack them?

I know nothing about encryption

With technology currently available to civilians we couldn't brute force them in our lifetime.

Not sure how the government tech is going but aes256 is NSA approved, if they "trust" it for secure documents it --should-- be fine for wikileaks.

It's literally impossible to crack aes256 in any earthly amount of time

Thank you for your service.

Quality and """""""correct""""""" record keeping, there

>84848736
So is Bill Clinton

not with that attitude

step up bruv

yup

I shilled this on leddit a while back so hopefully got a few people to stow it away for a rainy day

No really. He's correct.

you hoes better step up

reminder they track all downloaders and in one big swoop kill everyone

>DVD

Heh heh. Okay, Grampa

>So he's got a ton of shit, but won't release it.

Suuuuuure he does.

He does, and this insurance policy is the only reason he hasn't committed suicide with 5 gunshots to the back of his head yet. He's choosing to release portions of what he has when it'll have the most impact.

alleged, not even charged.

Just wanted for questioning by sweden, because america wants him extradited for execution.

2 x 256 = 512

>can't make 512 guesses

lazy plebs deserve this dying world

>Accused of rape
>LISTEN AND BELIEVE
Your point? Specifically in light of the context?

>Your $0.25 has been deposited into your account

>wikipedia
Triggered amigo is triggered

Geee. You're honored with this post. May your cat catch heavy shrapnel. Shill!!!!!

>not okay
>WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING
>I'M OFFENDED AND THAT'S NOT OKAY

If true, I don't care.

t-thanks for the bumps I guess

what exactly is an insurance file? is there some /good/ oc content in here or what?

It's the stuff he's about to leak that can still be leaked if he suddenly commits suicide with 200 rounds to the face and then hides the gun afterwards.

Ok thanks Ameribro

Is there any remote chance of recovering the files before they are relased? has anyone ever decrypted something like this before?

>Is there any remote chance of recovering the files before they are relased?
No, see There is also likely more than he has publicly talked about in those files. There are hundreds of GB of insurance and most of the files in there have almost certainly not been released.