Christians against Juden

I have a question for Christians red-pilled on the Jewish Problem.

How do you reconcile your faith, with the fact that it is derived from Judaism?

This isn't some cheap gotcha question. If the answer is complicated, take as much time as you need, or just feel free to ignore the question entirely. I'm happy to have as many allies in the fight, regardless of what they believe in their private time, because I'm not a pretentious fedora-wearer.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldology.com/Christianity/rise_christianity.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

E.G jews are no longer the chosen people of god but only those who seek absolution through Christ, Judaism was made null and void by Christ, but prideful jews hated this and had him killed only to rise again, thus all Jews are damned
/thread

There Parable of the fig tree also plays into this.

A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

—Luke 13:6–9

The Fig Tree is the symbol of Israel, and it shows that in the time of Christ Jews were supposed to have "flowered" after all their years of hardship and become a great and wise people. But instead, when Christ came, he found them acting like fucking Jews. So God cursed all the Jews, and took their treasures away from them and gave them to the Gentiles.

And it is really rather interesting just how withered Jews look as they get older. Soros looks and feels like a walking cropse, but my grandfather, who is the same age as him, looks and feels quite lively.

There Parable of the fig tree also plays into this.

A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

—Luke 13:6–9

The Fig Tree is the symbol of Israel, and it shows that in the time of Christ Jews were supposed to have "flowered" after all their years of hardship and become a great and wise people. But instead, when Christ came, he found them acting like fucking Jews. So God cursed all the Jews, and took their treasures away from them and gave them to the Gentiles.

And it is really rather interesting just how withered Jews look as they get older. Soros looks and feels like a walking corpse, but my grandfather, who is the same age as him, looks and feels quite lively.

Gah, how'd that come out twice? Fucking glitchy programming...

why is this stupid picture everywhere

Plebbits

You probably typed in the captcha, then it fully loaded, but mid-loading process told you, that you had a fuck up on your end, and typed the captcha in again.
This is likely coupled with you using a Sup Forums x style add-on that gets new posts ready as soon as the timer is up. It's no biggie.

The new testament comes after God was redpilled on Jews.

early Christianity was still practiced by former jews. thats all Christianity is, reformed Judaism.. the only reason it rose to anything was they conned their way into getting the roman emperor to convert.

drop it already.

>How do you reconcile your faith, with the fact that it is derived from Judaism?

That's a bit of a misnomer I think. Modern Judaism, Talmudic Judaism came a few decades after Christ, after the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem. Christianity was something new and entirely different from the faith of the ancient Jews. Early Christians were often accused to being atheists because they paid so little attention to old Jewish piety. Then over time it took on much more of a Greco-Roman flavor and assimilated many pagan customs, from Ireland all the way to Russia. Christians don't have all that much in common with Judaism other than the fact that we believe Jesus Christ is the Messiah that was foretold by their prophets.

worldology.com/Christianity/rise_christianity.htm

you're right about modern Christianity diverging heavily with stuff like assimilated pagan customs. but that doesnt make it any better.

its no different from Islam taking over Europe today. the only difference is we lost against christianity.

The all knowing was shocked

I don't know why but this hairstyle is the official coal burner hairstyle

except thats translates into nice try tho

2/10 for understanding of scripture

Faith is something universal to men, it is built into every human being by the God, that's why there is religion everywhere

Christianity is just an expression of faith, while in America the Bible is often viewed as the word by word what God said, in older Christianity, especially Orthodox and Middle Eastern there is clear understanding that the Bible and other works are produced by man TRYING to express truth about God, which is by definition impossible to do in full

That said, one should always express his faith based on the culture he comes from. I believe Christianity is the pinnacle of civilization as it is direct descendant of Greek and Rome civilizations
As for the Jewish mythology it "supersedes" it makes no real influence, as Christian teachings are pretty much the polar opposite of Jewish teachings.
Jewish mythology was basically used as a piggyback for the new religion

>it is derived from Judaism
epic

How do you justify a question like that posed to a moroccan quilting aficionado image board when the answer is easily ascertained through a web search.

Do your own research faggot.

The Hebrews were God's chosen people. Through exodus from Egypt, flooding the Earth, and the rest of the events of the Old Testament, you can see how God selected and pruned the tribes of Israel in order to create Jesus Christ.

All Jewish history culminates and, in a way, ends with Mary, mother of God. In producing a woman without sin, God was able to beget Jesus Christ in order to fulfill his mission of salvation and redemption for mortal sinners.

After Jesus, those Jews who did not convert to Christianity fell out of favor. They are no longer God's chosen people, now that Christianity exists (the final form of Judaism).

God bless you all.

>I understand scripture

if you believe in it, then there's no cognitive dissonance. the tl;dr about jews in christianity is "they got it wrong".

we're not talking about every christian.

im saying believing in a jewish arab religion and simultaneously being a "pro european" nationalist or whatever is

Autism

Its easy you mouth breathing Fedora faggot

I'm glad somebody gets it.
Hearing those who are presumably atheists call Christianity a Jewish religion are ridiculous as that implies there's some primal Jewish religious, rather than the Jews stealing their religion from other religions that came before just like everyone else.

Judaism is just reformed Sumerianism.

>Judaism is just reformed Sumerianism.

irrelevant.

the best aspects integrated into christianity come from native european beliefs.

you could call it pagan religion. but its more like shinto where its basically traditions and cultural beliefs. not a written religion with requirements like the abrahamic ones.

I don't hate Jews. Simple as that.
But those who do usually say that the folks we call Jews are not the Jews of the Old Testament. Ask a nazi.

considering Ashkenazi jews have literally been all but confirmed for forced convert Kazars they aren't old testament jews, no, they're Slavs, slavs get worse yet again

I'm new to this topic but I've done a small amount of research. So far in my opinion, I believe that we're all descended from the same original Hebrew people or God's people. They were the Jews, and when Christ came they were meant to become Christian. Some of these people came from Satan, or were corrupted by him or something (it seems to be in the matrilineal bloodline so I'm not sure what the details of that are), and they couldn't accept Jesus for what he was. They are obsessed with being the God's chosen people and reaping the benefits of it, though, and they still claim to be the only Jews. Revelations 3:9 describes this. They are actually working for Satan in everything that they do. They are bitterly anti-Christian because Christ's entire goal is to rid us of all of the poison among these people. Since they hate Christianity so much, and really it seems they just hate humanity, they've been subverting everyone and everything on the planet for centuries at least.

Anyone who knows more about Christianity tell me if I got close at all.

Nice non argument. I can do it too, and comprehend complex literature

curious, do you distinguish between jew atheists and other atheists?

>Nice non argument

It was the correct response to your fantasy adhom.

No lol you're just mad you cant into reading so you shitpost bad memes.

I don't see an argument here. If all jews were christians there would be nothing wrong with them.

>implying being anti Christian is being an atheist

Dat delusion

>NEET
>Was a carpenter

Revelations 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Add to that the mistranslation in the KJV of Judean to Jews and you will realize that Jesus wasn't a "jew" he was a Judean. What we call Jews today are Kazhars.

No, he wasn't. He was the son of a carpenter and he had no brothers or sisters.

The "Jews" today are the descendants of the pharisees of the time of Jesus.

He hated and condemned them and they had him brutally killed.

"Jew" is a modern word only a few hundred years old.

Its a contraction of Judean as it was pronounced in old english.

"Jew" the ethnic group from eastern europe is actually the Yiddish people.

Judaism is the religion.

The quickest, dirtiest way to satisfy your concern is to just point out what kikes have to say about Christ and the longest running churches (Catholic and Orthodox).

Basically, anything they hate this much.....

reminder that the purpose of this thread is to steer discussion away from the fact that portions of the ancient White religion in Judea were stolen by barbarian satan worshippers who later began calling themselves 'jews,' a word that simply means 'a person who lives in Judea'

"In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother."

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

It's in the paternal line. Read Josephus.

Herod the Great was an Edomite convert placed on the throne of David by his scheming courtier of a father. Since the Jewish religious councils and his detractors were aware of his parentage and shaky claims he was incredibly sensitive to claims of a real King being out there somewhere. If you ever wondered how the story of a baby killing king came about, there you go.

Herod took wives of actual Israelite heritage and had children with them. He proclaimed his children true jews and had all the genealogies destroyed. This is where jewish maternal heritage derives from. They'll lie and say it doesn't. It's also why Jesus said not to concern yourself with endless pedigrees or whatever. Most people don't understand the context. His apostles would have.

Long story short "jews" are nothing but edomite mongrel whores chasing a birth right that God snatched out from under them a second time when he sent Jesus. Must suck.

Fuck you all.

>How do you reconcile your faith, with the fact that it is derived from Judaism?

"Derived" from.
Jesus rejected the Jews for the same reason you do. Why would I let it bother me?

I don't disagree on assessment of the problem, only the solutions.
A merchant is only as rich as his customers allow.
I believe in personal responsibility, that doesn't negate my ability to recognize the JQ.